Imperial Announcement From Rome

Stelios

[quote name='bcortell' timestamp='1316472840' post='2804033']
You guys sitting on your hands for most of the round again?
[/quote]

A number of reasons have delayed us, but listing them would sound like making up excuses, so I'll just say:

We're trying not to :c

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[center][IMG]http://www.shelleytherepublican.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/pork_rat_str.jpg[/IMG][/center]

Nice work on the DoW itself. Very solid effort.

Any time you can incorporate an ear/rat combo like this into it, you've done well.

Have fun everyone.

[quote name='lonewolfe2015' timestamp='1316476065' post='2804091']
Darn, I didn't get to declare an hour early on you guys! Where's Tibs when you need him to give away his hand a day early so a counter-declaration can be prepared.
[/quote]

Yeah, the most disappointing thing with the much-improved RE is that they no long accidentally PM us their target lists (this happened [i]three times[/i]). We kinda saw it coming with the build-up, but it was far more sporting when we knew each and every assignment hours in advance.

[quote name='Schad' timestamp='1316481935' post='2804136']
Yeah, the most disappointing thing with the much-improved RE is that they no long accidentally PM us their target lists (this happened [i]three times[/i]). We kinda saw it coming with the build-up, but it was far more sporting when we knew each and every assignment hours in advance.
[/quote]
Reminds me of the PLOW war :)

[quote name='the wompus' timestamp='1316474854' post='2804070']
[center][IMG]http://www.shelleytherepublican.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/pork_rat_str.jpg[/IMG][/center]

Nice work on the DoW itself. Very solid effort.

Any time you can incorporate an ear/rat combo like this into it, you've done well.

Have fun everyone.
[/quote]
YAY my DoW passes!!!

I blame articillama and his experiments, I know i spelled your name wrong. :/ dont hate me.

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1316485909' post='2804177']
Reminds me of the PLOW war :)
[/quote]

PLLOW :v :D

[quote name='Schad' timestamp='1316481935' post='2804136']
[/quote]

Oh really now? Seeing as we don't send out the target lists until about an hour (half an hour to 45 minutes when I was Emperor) before we declare I find that unlikely.

[quote name='bcortell' timestamp='1316552436' post='2804655']
It was coming if RE didn't hit us. Doesn't look like the same is true for you guys..
[/quote]

I want to see if someone else will go 30 days like last round..I need a new "no less then sig".

Also, get in your hole and die you vile thing :lol1:

[quote name='ADude' timestamp='1316552905' post='2804657']
I want to see if someone else will go 30 days like last round..I need a new "no less then sig".

Also, get in your hole and die you vile thing :lol1:
[/quote]

Synergy and their glass house is always good for some entertainment.

I'd like to again say I'm impressed with RE's improvement. I've got a highly active opponent, a very cordial opponent, and a Stelios.

Two out of three ain't bad.

[quote name='Cellardoor' timestamp='1316561002' post='2804820']

I'd like to again say I'm impressed with RE's improvement. I've got a highly active opponent, a very cordial opponent, and a Stelios.

Two out of three ain't bad.
[/quote]
You gotta watch out for them Stelios' I hear they have rabies. :)

I have to ask you, where do you find [url=http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1000328]these guys?[/url]

I've generally found only RE has guys like this which hide the day of the war to get an extra collection in, jump above everyone else, and then declare down on nations they think they can take the least damage against.

It's kinda sad really.

My other opponents (besides the guy I assume is MIA since the attack) are pretty active and good though, so kudos on that.

[quote name='bcortell' timestamp='1316552436' post='2804655']
It was coming if RE didn't hit us. Doesn't look like the same is true for you guys..
[/quote]

We're throwing around targets as we speak. Unfortunately I don't expect you to believe that.

[quote name='Cellardoor' timestamp='1316561002' post='2804820']
[/quote]

Except the fact that bcortell started it? :rolleyes:

[quote name='SoADarthCyfe6' timestamp='1316575058' post='2805055']
We're throwing around targets as we speak. Unfortunately I don't expect you to believe that.

Except the fact that bcortell started it? :rolleyes:
[/quote]

I'm not talking about only a round. More about Synergy as a whole in its existence.

And I'm sure the targets you're throwing around are some real juggernauts. And you'll justify it by pointing to your own lack of nukes and the fact that they have four more nations. I'm on pins and needles waiting for your normal bold step.

[quote name='SoADarthCyfe6' timestamp='1316575058' post='2805055']
[/quote]
Synergy:
23 members
119K NS
5193 ANS
6 nukes

vs.

THP and Catharsis:
30 members
133K NS
4433 ANS
4 nukes

Damn that was hard..

[quote name='bcortell' timestamp='1316575429' post='2805057']
What does the fact that I stated it have anything to do with it being true?
[/quote]

What does the fact that OP going 30 days without fighting and you turning a blindeye to that have anything to do with our 16 days without war?

[quote name='Cellardoor' timestamp='1316575694' post='2805059']
I'm not talking about only a round. More about Synergy as a whole in its existence.

And I'm sure the targets you're throwing around are some real juggernauts. And you'll justify it by pointing to your own lack of nukes and the fact that they have four more nations. I'm on pins and needles waiting for your normal bold step.
[/quote]

Well I'm certainly glad we warrant this much attention from members of PS on our internal affairs. It seems to be something of great reoccurrence. Maybe you should focus your thoughts on others who seem (referring to previous rounds) to avoid more war and those who do blatant down declares.

I have enough faith to say that we try fairly well when we go to pick targets for war. Unfortunately we are not growth machines such as PS, OP, LE, Anon and TPC to where we get to your relevant size is 1.5x the time it takes you, plus the fact that you have more active members who can do this as well. It is often why we end up around day 12 through day 25 looking for whomever isn't in a war and try to get one going. Hell at least we war.

[quote name='bcortell' timestamp='1316576245' post='2805066']
Synergy:
23 members
119K NS
5193 ANS
6 nukes

vs.

THP and Catharsis:
30 members
133K NS
4433 ANS
4 nukes

Damn that was hard..
[/quote]

Right, and when we do that we can go along the lines on how our Upper Tier is much more powerful then theirs (which this is true,) and then be crucified for it. Also noting the ANS is pretty low on their side as well. Seems like this would be a war that Cellardoor would consider a juggernaut too.

Edited by SoADarthCyfe6

[quote name='lonewolfe2015' timestamp='1316570639' post='2804993']
I have to ask you, where do you find [url=http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1000328]these guys?[/url]

I've generally found only RE has guys like this which hide the day of the war to get an extra collection in, jump above everyone else, and then declare down on nations they think they can take the least damage against.

It's kinda sad really.

My other opponents (besides the guy I assume is MIA since the attack) are pretty active and good though, so kudos on that.
[/quote]

He was legitimately inactive, not that i expect you to believe me seeing as you already made up your mind.
I actually had to look him up in SE to get in contact with him. Im sorry RE isnt as active as PS :)

These are honestly some of the best wars ive had. Coordination is making me alittle mad :D

I think LW's point is he could've declared on bigger guys. Not sure though. I don't have a lot of room to talk as I declared down on one guy to kick him out of the top 5%, the other two were your best guys left though.

And I believe I've finally found the conspiracy in this DoW. Stelios dirty plan. It's to keep me out of the casualties race. I've been hit with one ground attack in two days.