A REALLY Big Announcement

[quote name='Sandwich Controversy' timestamp='1311056535' post='2759080']
Well it's a good thing he's in charge of aid instead.
[/quote]
That was my favorite part.

Edited by Azaghul

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

If this is true, congrats on finally bringing back the GOON Order of Neutral Shoving. Considering how closely aligned you all are and being historic allies from the Unjust Path, merging all your alliances into one is a welcome move and simplifies things a bit.

[quote name='kriekfreak' timestamp='1311058894' post='2759109']
Is this one of those "What Poison Clan does, Umbrella does better?" type of things?
[/quote]

Why do you think this is better :ph34r:

[quote name='JohnGalt' timestamp='1311059784' post='2759117']
John Galt here, calling Shens with the others.
[/quote]
Archon as Foreign Aid Director makes me think its fake as well, as I doubt Archon would want to take up that role with how his activity level has been recently. Also that the one announcing it doesn't hold a credible position in any of the alliances he claims are taking part in this merger is also reason not to trust it.

Edited by Methrage

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1311060004' post='2759119']
Archon as Foreign Aid Director makes me think its fake as well, as I doubt Archon would want to take up that role with how his activity level has been recently. Also that the one announcing it doesn't hold a credible position in any of the alliances he claims are taking part in this merger is also reason not to trust it.
[/quote]

My thoughts exactly. I don't normally involve myself with Foreign Affairs idiocy/clusters, but that was a red sign to me.

Edit: Primarily the poster, the Archon thing was just weird.

Edited by JohnGalt

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1311059510' post='2759114']Considering how closely aligned you all are and being historic allies from the Unjust Path, merging all your alliances into one is a welcome move and simplifies things a bit.
[/quote]

Umbrella was not around during UJW [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif[/img]

[quote name='Zero-One' timestamp='1311060724' post='2759126']
Umbrella was not around during UJW [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif[/img]
[/quote]
Well, most of the founders of Umbrella were former Unjust Path. While Umbrella isn't the same thing as Genmay, considering you guys formed out of their disbandment and the allies you've chosen, you guys are probably as similar to Genmay as Goon Order of Oppression Negligence and Sadism are to Goon Order of Neutral Shoving. Although Umbrella is an improvement over Genmay, unlike Goon Order of Negligence and Sadism who are still inferior to the Goon Order of Neutral Shoving and would require a merger like this to be real for them to live up to the old GOONS.

Edited by Methrage

[quote name='Dylan Carter' timestamp='1311062281' post='2759129']
Doomhouse isn't merging it's just forming a three-way alliance.
[/quote]

Like this, Goons is GAGA
http://www.thelonelyisland.com/video/3-way

I can't believe anyone took this seriously. Well I can believe Methrage did, but anyone with a sense of humour should have realised. Just look at those signatures!

[quote name='kriekfreak' timestamp='1311058894' post='2759109']
Is this one of those "What Poison Clan does, Umbrella does better?" type of things?
[/quote]
:awesome:

[quote name='Schad' timestamp='1311057146' post='2759088']
Should just merge into Non Grata instead.
[/quote]

My first thought was "!@#$! Umbrella just couldn't have us pass them, could they?!"

Then it hit me, like one of those "YOU JUST WON!!!" banners.. I thought I was finally gonna get to join Umbrella (sort of). Then I read the gov lineup and noticed it must be a scam.

Edited by Cynic

[/quote]

Explain me please how is Archon's position nearly the only thing that makes you think this is fake.

I'm just a poor boy
I need no sympathy

Cause it easy come easy go
I peed a little

I think that is how the song goes

"Under Pressure" with Bowie is better

[/quote]

[quote name='JohnGalt' timestamp='1311060240' post='2759122']
My thoughts exactly. I don't normally involve myself with Foreign Affairs idiocy/clusters, but that was a red sign to me.

Edit: Primarily the poster, the Archon thing was just weird.
[/quote]

Check out the detectives in this thread. Sure can't put one over on you guys!