Mutual Aggression and Hate on Legion and Invicta Pact

Jgoods45

• Replies 567
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Penlugue Solaris' timestamp='1309464180' post='2745276']
Didn't people complain about paying "nothing"?
[/quote]

People complained of the prospect of surrendering to people liken GOONs.
Let me remind you GOONs, you did mediocre damage to us, I fought Chosen, I have to say, the only GOONS that has never trolled me.
I applaud Umbrella and MK because they attacked and didn't troll(and actually did damage!)
GOONs, we're just giving you the reps because MK and Umbrella actually knows GM to save for a warchest :awesome:

By the way guys, this thread has been OOC since page 11... It may be useless to report me.

Edited by TheManWithoutAPlan

Your members that were surrendering to us weren't complaining - in fact, they couldn't end it quick enough.

Mediocre warfare forces more surrenders than any other alliance? That has to say something about The Legion. ;)

*edit: wording

Edited by SirWilliam

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1309467498' post='2745308']
Your members that were surrendering to us weren't complaining - in fact, they couldn't end it quick enough.

Mediocre warfare forces more surrenders than any other alliance? That has to say something about The Legion. ;)

*edit: wording
[/quote]

OH BOY!
You won a pyyrhic war! Good on you!
And by the way, GOONS did do mediocre damage, only 1 time I have been dogpiled, and with help from an ally and some aid.
I won.

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1309468620' post='2745315']
You back up the tired rhetoric with a single anecdote, [i]and[/i] you manage to throw in more of the rhetoric while you're at it.

Good on you?
[/quote]
[img]http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110419100726/callofduty/images/8/80/Troll-face-problem.jpg[/img]

[quote name='2burnt2eat' timestamp='1309464455' post='2745280']
You barely fought GOONS. Only a small fraction of wars was covered by you. When NSO and ASU entered, we had no trouble finding war slots.

And then when C&G entered, you just cowered down and didn't declare any at all, almost literally. You couldn't of "lost" due to Umbrella's cash when you weren't even fighting them, and don't !@#$%^&* anyone like you bled anything with the rest of us.

As for your top tier, you only took a part of that out too. The only time you started fighting and bringing people out of peace marginally was when you thought by doing so you could improve the rep amount. Funny.
[/quote]

I'm aware that you have to pucker up nicely for your new masters, so I can see where this vitrol comes from. But at least inject a modicum of sense, it makes your screaming seem a lot more coherent.

The coalition declared on GOONS enmasse because GOONS were the weakest link in the DH coalition. Taking out the weakest target in a group is simply sound strategy. DH and their allies were doing that to the NPO side of things, and it caused NSO to surrender early because you couldn't handle it. When all of C&G declared on just the Legion, we didn't have a lot of aggressives wars back on C&G for several reasons. Some of us were in peace mode, some of us had already maxed out their offensive slots, some of us were in anarchy, but most of all... C&G wasn't Legion's primary target. Sorry if that disrupts your story.

You're right, we didn't lose to Umbrella. We lost to a large coalition, of which Umbrella was a member. GOONS received between 10-13 billion in aid (depending on who you ask) during the war. I'm not sure that's a statistic I'd be proud of, but Umbrella was certainly a large contributor of funds that kept GOONS functioning and fighting.

We bled during the war. We bled a lot. We're still rebuilding. If we hadn't bled so much then we wouldn't have lost sanction, we would have jumped higher in the standings. I'm sorry your alliance was not as well prepared as Legion, but perhaps instead spreading lies, and screaming hate at the top of your lungs, you might consider asking how we were able to handle half the world attacking us for 3 months straight? I dunno.

I can tell you that I personally, and many others, were not a big fan of how the Legion came out and fought in the last war. I agreed with the goals, I thought the execution of policy to achieve that goal was terrible. But that was then, this is now. Lessons have been learned and changes have been made.

In short, I hope your new masters treat you kindly.

/Ave Legio!

Edited by Banedon

[quote name='TheManWithoutAPlan' timestamp='1309433517' post='2744964']
I'm sorry, all I heard was mantrololololololololololol :lol1:
By the way, after I laughed,considerably, for a bit.. I realised you called us failures....
Wonder why we lasted how long? I don't remember what was it?
hmmm....
Oh yeah 5 1/2 years,
If you call anyone lasting that long failures, I'm pretty sure you are also mocking %80 of CN, tonight, I leave you feeling like a nimwit.
[/quote]

Wow. You're serious, aren't you? Just because you managed to not collapse under the colossal weight of your own failure does not make you a good alliance. You're an NPO lapdog and manage to survive by suckling the teat of those far more competent than you. Congratulations, you're a parasite. Maybe you and GGA should have merged back in the day. I'm not calling you failures because you've existed this long. Get some reading comprehension will you? Pathetic.

[quote name='TheManWithoutAPlan' timestamp='1309469252' post='2745322']
[img]http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110419100726/callofduty/images/8/80/Troll-face-problem.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

"We have nothing to say to defend ourselves so let's pretend we're trolling this thread instead of getting ripped to shreds."

Edited by Sniper Joe

So basicly all of legions arguments against them being total !@#$ is "NO U"... :lol1:

Everyone has given facts or a concise argument as to why legion sucks and exactly where they were sucking, legion on the other hand cannot seem to produce any people that have any semblance of political savvyness and are reduced to the final defensible spot of the preteen noob..."NO U" :smug:

[quote name='chefjoe' timestamp='1309471916' post='2745347']
So basicly all of legions arguments against them being total !@#$ is "NO U"... :lol1:

Everyone has given facts or a concise argument as to why legion sucks and exactly where they were sucking, legion on the other hand cannot seem to produce any people that have any semblance of political savvyness and are reduced to the final defensible spot of the preteen noob..."NO U" :smug:
[/quote]

Why on bob should they justify their existance to a load of thugs? You've already cast judgement on them and lined up the firing squad.

The Legion came to our defense and did what they could, it may mean nothing to you but it means a lot to me.

Seeing how easy it is to cut us loose and switch sides, I'm grateful that our allies have the guts to stick it out with us. Legion have proved their bravery in my eyes by that alone.

[quote name='Banedon' timestamp='1309470136' post='2745326']
I'm aware that you have to pucker up nicely for your new masters, so I can see where this vitrol comes from. But at least inject a modicum of sense, it makes your screaming seem a lot more coherent.

The coalition declared on GOONS enmasse because GOONS were the weakest link in the DH coalition. Taking out the weakest target in a group is simply sound strategy. DH and their allies were doing that to the NPO side of things, and it caused NSO to surrender early because you couldn't handle it. When all of C&G declared on just the Legion, we didn't have a lot of aggressives wars back on C&G for several reasons. Some of us were in peace mode, some of us had already maxed out their offensive slots, some of us were in anarchy, but most of all... C&G wasn't Legion's primary target. Sorry if that disrupts your story.

You're right, we didn't lose to Umbrella. We lost to a large coalition, of which Umbrella was a member. GOONS received between 10-13 billion in aid (depending on who you ask) during the war. I'm not sure that's a statistic I'd be proud of, but Umbrella was certainly a large contributor of funds that kept GOONS functioning and fighting.

We bled during the war. We bled a lot. We're still rebuilding. If we hadn't bled so much then we wouldn't have lost sanction, we would have jumped higher in the standings. I'm sorry your alliance was not as well prepared as Legion, but perhaps instead spreading lies, and screaming hate at the top of your lungs, you might consider asking how we were able to handle half the world attacking us for 3 months straight? I dunno.

I can tell you that I personally, and many others, were not a big fan of how the Legion came out and fought in the last war. I agreed with the goals, I thought the execution of policy to achieve that goal was terrible. But that was then, this is now. Lessons have been learned and changes have been made.

In short, I hope your new masters treat you kindly.

/Ave Legio!
[/quote]

NSO wasn't supposed to fight GOONS at first (we were to counter anyone who hit TPF initially, but when no one came..), but we did once it became clear that the group of alliances that piled onto GOONS would not be enough to clearly keep 'em back. A couple days into the fight, I ran up some fun numbers: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=98006&view=findpost&p=2619105 , and as SirWilliam pointed out, NSO had more wars than Legion despite being a fraction of its size.

I remember one Legioner telling one of our members that you didn't need to Ground Attack after you anarchied your opponent <_< .

I also remember wondering why the coalition didn't push upwards, and instead seeing all of Legion flee into PM. We were then assured for days that Legion was "supposed to come out of PM and make a push", which never materialized. What did materialize was a push against MK spearheaded by NADC against their lower-mid tier, something which the NSO participated on (though our resources were limited by that point, as were MK nations in that upper range, heh), but absolutely no Legion because their War Council couldn't be found on IRC. NADC, by the way, has my props for being a stand-up alliance. Legion? Who the heck knew what was going on in their minds. They acted literally like a chicken with its head cut off.

[quote name='Litha Riddle' timestamp='1309473097' post='2745359']
Why on bob should they justify their existance to a load of thugs? You've already cast judgement on them and lined up the firing squad.

The Legion came to our defense and did what they could, it may mean nothing to you but it means a lot to me.

Seeing how easy it is to cut us loose and switch sides, I'm grateful that our allies have the guts to stick it out with us. Legion have proved their bravery in my eyes by that alone.
[/quote]
So does this mean you discount the allegations that Legion sat in PM in massive numbers by individuals from alliances like NSO?

[quote name='TheManWithoutAPlan' timestamp='1309474470' post='2745376']
Atleast we fought it out to the end AND were able to aid everyone without taking a chunk out of our warchests.
Unlike some other alliance that has posted here several times.. :awesome:
[/quote]
But some are claiming you did little fighting, do you as well discount the allegations? such as 97% of your alliance sitting in PM?

[quote name='Cataduanes' timestamp='1309475155' post='2745381']
So does this mean you discount the allegations that Legion sat in PM in massive numbers by individuals from alliances like NSO?

But some are claiming you did little fighting, do you as well discount the allegations? such as 97% of your alliance sitting in PM?
[/quote]

We sat in PM for about 1 month
They surrendered 1 month early.
Fair deal?
Fair deal.

[quote name='Thrash' timestamp='1309476917' post='2745398']
Stop... just please stop.
[/quote]

I don't know, looks like everyone is having a lot of fun here. :popcorn:

[quote name='TheManWithoutAPlan' timestamp='1309475958' post='2745393']
We sat in PM for about 1 month
They surrendered 1 month early.
Fair deal?
Fair deal.
[/quote]
You were still in PM when we exited the war after 2 months ;). You didn't come out until the first week of April.

[quote name='Varianz' timestamp='1309477989' post='2745408']
You were still in PM when we exited the war after 2 months ;). You didn't come out until the first week of April.
[/quote]
We had ~70% of our nations not fighting for those 2 months, you had 100% of your nations not fighting for 1 1/2 month
;) to you.

Also, I will not believe 97% of nations were in PM unless proof has been put forward.
I for one was only in PM for at most ~2 weeks then a Legion Member and I just started destroying our enemies

Edited by TheManWithoutAPlan

[quote name='Litha Riddle' timestamp='1309473097' post='2745359']

[/quote]
NSO is now a load of thugs, you heard it from NPO first.