RnR

akotash

Ever since the creation of RnR there has been a running joke by its members where they convince other alliances that their name is in fact R&R. This prank while mostly unharmful is spreading misinformation among all of the alliances of bob. Their prank has caused much harm to those not yet fooled by the members, causing them to be unable to find the alliance in game and confused when trying to find RnR's offsit forums, and this cruely inhumane torture for the sake of humor must end.

Many in RnR will defend the prank, pointing out that their forums identify them as R&R, their flag shows R&R, their players identify themselves as R&R, and are widely known as R&R. All of these ruses can easily be shown to be the falsehoods that they are by simply looking at CN. [url]http://www.cybernations.net/allNations_display_alliances.asp?Alliance=RnR[/url] It shows clearly their original name before this ill concieved joke was created, and is irrefutable proof as to their true name.

This is a call to all members of RnR to stop the joke and just admit to everyone that you are not R&R, but the far superior RnR.

Fun fact: For about a week the AA ingame was, in fact, 'R&R'. Then admin waged war on the & character in late 2006 and things got wonky.

edit: there is nothing fun about that fact actually

Edited by Mixoux

[quote name='Mixoux' timestamp='1308251494' post='2732569']
Fun fact: For about a week the AA ingame was, in fact, 'R&R'. Then admin waged war on the & character in late 2006 and things got wonky.

edit: there is nothing fun about that fact actually
[/quote]

That was back when we could not fight the imperialism of admin. Now that we are strong, we shall prevail in our pursuit for letter independence!

I should have sticked with AA. I was even decently active on their R&R forum ages ago and the game - especially the stupid chat when dead - was decently funny.

I think that one of these days I'll have to give it another try.

[size=1][[b]Edit:[/b]lolJerdglish.][/size]

Edited by jerdge

[quote name='jerdge' timestamp='1308267061' post='2732698']
I should have sticked with AA. I was even decently active on their R&R forum ages ago, and the game - especially the stupid chat when dead - was decently funny.

I'll think that one of these days I'll have to give it another try.
[/quote]

I picked it up again a year and a half ago or so, realized the game itself wasn't all that great and, much like CN, it was the people I played with that had kept me at it for so long.