The Holy and Sacred Order of The Rosicrucians (TR)

[quote name='Merlinus' timestamp='1307006905' post='2722482']
I'm sorry you had a problem. It's the first report! :)

Try this: [url="http://s4.zetaboards.com/the_rosicrucians/index/"]The Rosicrucians[/url]
[/quote]

It's the same:
the "Join our community" button always leads to http://s4.zetaboards.com/The_Rosicurcians/register/ ... and I get the error message.

And I just found the problem: the link should be: http://s4.zetaboards.com/the_rosicrucians/register without capitals... and then it works. I've just tried it.

I think you need to fix your forum though.... unless it's a way of testing how smart are the ones who wanna register!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Hereno' timestamp='1306988214' post='2722388']
Fantastic; another Amazon Nation protectorate that we will likely never hear from again.
[/quote]
Congratulations on this announcement by The Holy and Sacred Order of the Rosicrucians. Ignore the Nattering Nabobs of Negativism. If you don't feed them they usually wander away to look for scraps elsewhere.

[quote name='nippy' timestamp='1307032298' post='2722605']
Welcome to Bob. Quick question...how does an alliance claim to have 'rich history' in their DoE thread? How long have you guys been around?
[/quote]
ehhh, ignore that, merlinus tends to exaggerate a bit, makes things sound better. although it is sometimes confusing :P

[quote name='Felkey' timestamp='1307033968' post='2722610']
ehhh, ignore that, merlinus tends to exaggerate a bit, makes things sound better. although it is sometimes confusing :P
[/quote]

Holy !@#$, I love your honesty. Good luck in your endeavor, guys. :blush:

[quote name='nippy' timestamp='1307034871' post='2722618']
Holy !@#$, I love your honesty. Good luck in your endeavor, guys. :blush:
[/quote]
although he may be referring to the real life society we based it off of, cause they were around for quite a long time

[quote name='Felkey' timestamp='1307035528' post='2722626']
although he may be referring to the real life society we based it off of, cause they were around for quite a long time
[/quote]

Were? Some say........... [b]they still are[/b]...... *cue creepy movie [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZE4HYfoQo4&feature=related"]soundtrack[/url]*

[quote name='DocOctane' timestamp='1307037259' post='2722655']
Were? Some say........... [b]they still are[/b]...... *cue creepy movie [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZE4HYfoQo4&feature=related"]soundtrack[/url]*
[/quote]

The Society upon which our theme is specifically based has been in continuous existence since the first recorded documents of 66 A. D. It does have a very rich history indeed. So will that history continue to be written here. It's an automatic "Back Story" for our secret, mysterious ways. No exaggeration at all. Stop by and read a bit of it. I think you'll like it. :)

btw, the "Join" button should be fixed now, thanks to our amazing support staff! Please feel free to come on over and give it a try!

Edited by Merlinus

@Muddy

We are, indeed, fortunate to have [b]every[/b] member. As we continue to establish and grow, we have good examples for our nations to follow, and Doc is surely very high among them. We will work tirelessly to grow in ways that matter, that bring honor to our Society and our members. Our culture is one of fellowship, honor, fidelity and loyalty--to each other, and to our Order. We will keep these most honorable qualities because they are too important to disregard or walk away from when it is convenient, or difficult to uphold. To us, there is no such thing as a "[i]former[/i]" Brother or Sister, as is so apparently the case for some, impressive or otherwise.

@Methrage

Thank you for your kind words of welcome and encouragement.

[quote name='Merlinus' timestamp='1307165576' post='2723591']
Original, don'tcha think? Thanks for the good thoughts. We appreciate it. :)
[/quote]
They're not good thoughts, I think it's a stupid idea. The fact you apparently appreciate them shows how out of your depth you are when it comes to running an alliance.