Declaration of Recognition

[s]Well you've certainly got a complicated situation here, the way i see it this either ends with you backing down or you getting put down.

Is it really worth the hassle?[/s]Sorry thought BoS was an Actual Alliance for a second there..whew close one

Edited by Systemfailure

[quote name='Systemfailure' timestamp='1305554175' post='2712822']
Well you've certainly got a complicated situation here, the way i see it this either ends with you backing down or you getting put down.

Is it really worth the hassle?
[/quote]

You're asking an alliance that allowed itself to be slowly hacked down with an axe that question? <_<

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1305554303' post='2712826']
You're asking an alliance that allowed itself to be slowly hacked down with an axe that question? <_<
[/quote]
yeah i stopped keeping up with who's who years ago, cant fault me for thinking this ment something..they had a banner, it looked legit :(

[quote name='Mr Damsky' timestamp='1305502456' post='2712421']
We also hereby assert that we shall defend the old Grämlins from all rogue attacks by the current illegitimate government. You have been warned.[/quote]

You aren't big enough to attack anyone that could possibly be involved in that fight, assuming there is one.

[quote]Destroyer of Sparta, ODN, MHA, GOD, \m/, GOONS (twice), VE (twice), Sajasabie, Penkala (three times), The United States, Umbrella, FAN, and MK.[/quote]

The United States destroyed itself, and all of those others are doing just fine. In the meantime, you have under 300 NS.

[quote name='Mr Damsky' timestamp='1305502456' post='2712421']

We also hereby assert that we shall defend the old Grämlins from all rogue attacks by the current illegitimate government. You have been warned.
[/quote]

Fine, i'll ask the new gramlins if they will allow one of our nublets on our AA to see if you would actually do something other then making statements you know have no consequenses for you.

[quote name='Baldr' timestamp='1305556060' post='2712832']
You aren't big enough to attack anyone that could possibly be involved in that fight, assuming there is one.

The United States destroyed itself, and all of those others are doing just fine. In the meantime, you have under 300 NS.[/quote]

Someone wasn't let in on the joke. :v:

Actually the question of old/new Gramlins became largely irrelevant the moment the new Gramlins started getting endorsements from far larger alliances and the old Gramlins got a discussion of how good Gramlins was before the "Gramlincaust".

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1305575016' post='2712954']
I for one refuse to recognize your recognition.
[/quote]
I hereby officially recognize Sardonic as the rightful leader of BoS and no longer view this recognition as legitimate.

[quote name='SADeki' timestamp='1305534795' post='2712756']It was a bit risky of Gramlins to post their DOE without clearing it with BoS first. Could you imagine what would have happened had Damsky not approved of this?[/quote]

:huh:

If you'd read it twice, you'd see that Damsky actually did not approve of the recent DoE and supports the old Grälins government, that the new Grämlins oppose.

[quote name='Baldr' timestamp='1305556060' post='2712832']
The United States destroyed itself, and all of those others are doing just fine. In the meantime, you have under 300 NS.
[/quote]
Damsky destroyed them, he declared war and to avoid the beating and ensuing shame the great Fernanderp left us