Congrats HoT

Alterego

[quote name='Ardus' timestamp='1304972381' post='2709176']
HoT covered a 10+ vote deficit overnight to dash ahead just before the close of voting. I still demand a recount.
[/quote]
I blame this on me making the votes visible in the last ~12 hours.

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1304692685' post='2707477']
Actually the people who held the contest lost.

[i]OOC: They actually spent the time required to create a bracket, hold repeated votes, count them, discuss the results, and stay on top of all of it so they could declare a 'winner'. I'd get it if this were some sort of bad acting/roleplaying award, but this is a make believe contest based upon make believe. Go outside and get some fresh air all of you. :lol1: [/i]
[/quote]
As the person who actually made the bracket, created the polls and more or less ran the thing, I have to laugh at your lack of understanding of software. Creating the bracket was easy. Making the polls was easy. Tracking the results was easy.

(OOC: It is also rather hilarious to see you mocking the time spent on this, considering the total event had ~3700 posts, far less than your post count on this forum.)

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1304981675' post='2709292']
Thanks, with your support maybe I can one day be as terrible as you are..................Nah that's obviously not possible.
[/quote]

Since you're spending your time arguing with me then we must be in the same terrible league. Anyway this mocking of each other could go on forever and it wont solve a thing, prehaps in future you should actually debate with people in topics than running around trying to insult/mock and start arguments. As that is all you ever do on these forums.

[quote name='the rebel' timestamp='1304982321' post='2709304']
Since you're spending your time arguing with me then we must be in the same terrible league. Anyway this mocking of each other could go on forever and it wont solve a thing, prehaps in future you should actually debate with people in topics than running around trying to insult/mock and start arguments. As that is all you ever do on these forums.
[/quote]

[b]Perhaps[/b] I should. [b]Perhaps[/b] you should as well? I'm merely pointing out indirectly one of the reasons you get put on worst poster of the year lists.

Edited by Hiro Nakara

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1304982565' post='2709309']
[b]Perhaps[/b] I should. [b]Perhaps[/b] you should as well? I'm merely pointing out indirectly one of the reasons you get put on worst poster of the year lists.
[/quote]

*slow claps*

So it was a competition on peoples spelling and grammar... Lame

[quote name='the rebel' timestamp='1304983116' post='2709315']
*slow claps*

So it was a competition on peoples spelling and grammar... Lame
[/quote]

Reading comprehension FTW, "[b]one of the reasons[/b]"

[OOC] If you use mozilla firefox as a browser they have a dictionary add-on that highlights any poor spelling and such[OOC]

Edited by Hiro Nakara

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1304983266' post='2709317']
[OOC] If you use mozilla firefox as a browser they have a dictionary add-on that highlights any poor spelling and such[OOC]
[/quote]

Really now this is getting beyond retarded, so what if i have afew spelling errors and not 100% correct grammar, my posts are still readable so i dont care. You're just being a prick.

Edited by the rebel

[quote name='the rebel' timestamp='1304983673' post='2709318']
Really now this is getting beyond retarded, so what if i have afew spelling errors and not 100% correct grammar, my posts are still readable so i dont care. You're just being a prick.
[/quote]

HAHAHA, then you wonder why people vote for you as one of the worst poster? This would be a prime example. Next year you will also have my vote, I expect better things from you next time. Don't let me down. :lol1:

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1304984047' post='2709319']
HAHAHA, then you wonder why people vote for you as one of the worst poster? This would be a prime example. Next year you will also have my vote, I expect better things from you next time. Don't let me down. :lol1:
[/quote]
Honestly I'm curious to know how you managed to stay off the list. :unsure:

[quote name='William Bonney' timestamp='1304984450' post='2709322']
Honestly I'm curious to know how you managed to stay off the list. :unsure:
[/quote]

I try, I really do try. There is always next year.

Edited by Hiro Nakara

[/quote]

Whatever mate as i couldnt careless about it and never had an MK forum account nor ever will.

OOC: i will use a spell checker if you use a Ouija board, it will benefit us both.

[quote name='the rebel' timestamp='1304984935' post='2709326']
Whatever mate as i couldnt careless about it and never had an MK forum account nor ever will.

OOC: i will use a spell checker if you use a Ouija board, it will benefit us both.
[/quote]

I'm quite in tuned with my spiritual self. I don't know if that was meant as an insult or you don't really know what a Ouija board is.

Edited by Hiro Nakara

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1304985248' post='2709328']
I'm quite in tuned with my spiritual self. I don't know if that was meant as an insult or you don't really know what a Ouija board is.
[/quote]

Words can have more than one meaning and objects can have more than one use. Anyway i'm bored arguing with a prick like you, have fun.

[quote name='the rebel' timestamp='1304985843' post='2709334']
Words can have more than one meaning and objects can have more than one use. Anyway i'm bored arguing with a prick like you, have fun.
[/quote]

HAHAHAHA, thanks for that. Have a great evening.

[/quote]

And you'll have mine.

[quote name='HeroofTime55' timestamp='1304974111' post='2709190']
And I screwed CSM out of a ton of tech while I was at it. That's a victory any day of the week.

The best part is that you can't do !@#$ about it, because the votes were legit and now people want their tech :smug:
[/quote]
Wait, people were betting tech on this?

Damn, if I'd known that, I probably would have done what HoT did. I guess congratulations are in order after all. :)

[quote name='mythicknight' timestamp='1305065984' post='2709780']
You people wouldn't know !@#$posting if it cockslapped you in the eye. This contest was a wreck from Round 1.
[/quote]
Here's the thing, there's a difference between !@#$posting and posting !@#$. You can be a good poster and still be a !@#$poster (steampoweredhitler, for example), but you can never be a good poster and post !@#$.

[quote name='Ryuzaki' timestamp='1304982174' post='2709301']
I blame this on me making the votes visible in the last ~12 hours.
[/quote]

Not to mention HoT campaigning in the thread in the last hours when I wasn't looking. These irregularities would disqualify any legitimate election. The fix is in.

[quote name='Ardus' timestamp='1305077412' post='2709876']
Not to mention HoT campaigning in the thread in the last hours when I wasn't looking. These irregularities would disqualify any legitimate election. The fix is in.
[/quote]

I think Alterego should have won, but at the risk of being thoroughly un-hip...not in Florida they wouldn't!

Edited by Aurion

[quote name='Ardus' timestamp='1305077412' post='2709876']
[/quote]
I didn't campaign in the thread. I campaigned on IRC, but not in the thread.

I know you're unable to differentiate between "omg he's sharing an opinion in the thread" and actual campaigning ("Vote for me guys I'm so cool," something I never did anywhere on your forums except once in an obvious joke, out of the 3 posts total I made in the thread), but at least try.

Also how would campaigning in a "legitimate election" disqualify the person running? Do you not allow candidates to campaign in elections in your country?

[quote name='HeroofTime55' timestamp='1305077892' post='2709883']
I didn't campaign in the thread. I campaigned on IRC, but not in the thread.

I know you're unable to differentiate between "omg he's sharing an opinion in the thread" and actual campaigning ("Vote for me guys I'm so cool," something I never did anywhere on your forums except once in an obvious joke, out of the 3 posts total I made in the thread), but at least try.

Also how would campaigning in a "legitimate election" disqualify the person running? Do you not allow candidates to campaign in elections in your country?
[/quote]
Nope. Gotta love Burma :v:
I voted for you in the last poll, and i'm glad you're staying true to your election promises.

[quote name='HHAYD' timestamp='1304944307' post='2709029']
And me? I somehow ended up in the competition despite not wanting to participate. I spammed pictures, She spammed pictures, both of us ticked off some people. What's the difference?[/quote]
The difference is temporal. You did it before the nomination period, she did it after.

Yours are also worse. The complaining about being nominated seals the deal.

[quote name='Vanilla Napalm' timestamp='1305078476' post='2709893']
Nope. Gotta love Burma :v:
I voted for you in the last poll, and i'm glad you're staying true to your election promises.
[/quote]
I didn't know that "Burma" was another way of saying "Aabajraah." Good to know!

But Ardus lives in Palmettia, and I was asking him.