Congrats HoT

Alterego

[center][img]http://www.wondercliparts.com/congratulations/congratulation_graphics_2.gif[/img][/center]

http://www.bracketmaker.com/tmenu.cfm?tid=394212

Congrats HoT. 0.3% of the peoples on Bob oficially think you are the WPE. I wonder whats next on the list of pointless things to do over in the Kingdom.

decimal correction :(

Edited by Alterego

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Sweeeeet Ronny D' timestamp='1304685633' post='2707454']
It doesnt matter who won, because we all lost...
[/quote]

Actually the people who held the contest lost.

[i]OOC: They actually spent the time required to create a bracket, hold repeated votes, count them, discuss the results, and stay on top of all of it so they could declare a 'winner'. I'd get it if this were some sort of bad acting/roleplaying award, but this is a make believe contest based upon make believe. Go outside and get some fresh air all of you. :lol1: [/i]

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1304692685' post='2707477']

[i]OOC: They actually spent the time required to create a bracket, hold repeated votes, count them, discuss the results, and stay on top of all of it so they could declare a 'winner'. I'd get it if this were some sort of bad acting/roleplaying award, but this is a make believe contest based upon make believe. Go outside and get some fresh air all of you. :lol1: [/i]
[/quote]

It took them incredibly less time to organize and carry out the competition than you believe it did. Roughly 30 minutes worth of work for a series of competitions that lasted a few weeks. I don't see what is so horrible about it. Aside from the fact I forgot to submit a bracket.

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1304692685' post='2707477']

[/quote]

You're right...you definitely should have won.

[quote name='Emperor Marx' timestamp='1304703839' post='2707560']
It took them incredibly less time to organize and carry out the competition than you believe it did. Roughly 30 minutes worth of work for a series of competitions that lasted a few weeks. I don't see what is so horrible about it. Aside from the fact I forgot to submit a bracket.[/quote]

If that's true, that's 30 minutes they should have spent doing something else. RL exercise comes to mind. Maybe some power walking in an area with real trees.

[quote name='nippy' timestamp='1304707114' post='2707591']
You're right...you definitely should have won.[/quote]

See what I mean, Marx? You really don't want to end up like this one. I doubt he can look down and see his own shoes without a mirror. :v:

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1304711326' post='2707615']
If that's true, that's 30 minutes they should have spent doing something else. RL exercise comes to mind. Maybe some power walking in an area with real trees.
[/quote]

If nobody ever sacrificed small portions of their time to make things a little more interesting around here, we wouldn't be able to have WPE contests because there wouldn't be any posters.

[/quote]

You mean like this "Cyber Nations" thing I keep hearing about?

If that's true, that's 30 minutes they should have spent doing something else. RL exercise comes to mind. Maybe some power walking in an area with real trees.[/quote]
If that's so important to you, why do you keep posting here?

[/quote]

Then none of us should be here.

[quote]See what I mean, Marx? You really don't want to end up like this one. I doubt he can look down and see his own shoes without a mirror. :v:[/quote]

That's what I find charming about him. :blush:

[/quote]

Why are you so bitter in HoT's congratulatory thread? Are you not happy for him?

If that's true, that's 30 minutes they should have spent doing something else. RL exercise comes to mind. Maybe some power walking in an area with real trees.[/quote]
Kinda funny coming from a guy with over 5000 posts. :)

I must congratulate you on a hard fight at the end there, Alterego. I didn't think I was going to beat your paranoia act, or even that "Did RV betray NSO" thread. I tried a subtle strategy of slightly ramping up my posts, but you went all out and turned it all the way up to eleven - I thought they would see through it, but man did you have them going.