Congrats HoT

Alterego

[quote name='Feuersturm' timestamp='1304874681' post='2708607']
Wait, this must be fake. Mr.Wuss didn't even make the list!
[/quote]
Mr wuss is the best poster this forum ever had of course he didn't make the list.

Edited by Lord Velox

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='youwish959' timestamp='1304841925' post='2708447']
I didn't understand why people were actually competing to win this thing. I mean I get that it is a form of mocking the contest in itself, but still the nature of the contest just means that any competition to win such a thing would result in further humiliation and degradation on the part of the competitors. So good job at further degrading yourself, HoT.
[/quote]
I think Mathias put it best when he said, "You know what they say; if you can't beat them, tarnish any shred of reputation you have and act like a !@#$@#$ moron."

[quote name='The Suburbs' timestamp='1304882366' post='2708668']
Penkala beating avenger was a travesty.
[/quote]
Quite frankly, I still think neither is bad enough to make the final four. Elite 8, definitely, but not final four.

[quote name='Lord Velox' timestamp='1304882824' post='2708674']
Mr wuss is the best poster this forum ever had of course he didn't make the list.
[/quote]

Next you will tell me speakerwire is second best!

:lol1:

[quote name='HHAYD' timestamp='1304855818' post='2708500']
I feel that Beefspari should have been nominated for starting that annoying "slap a random picture after your wall-of-text" trend. But oh well, I can live with it.[/quote]
unfortunately she hadn't started that particular trait yet.

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1304914750' post='2708903']
unfortunately she hadn't started that particular trait yet.
[/quote]

Regardless, it wouldn't make her worthy of nomination, anyway...unless you're intent on setting precedent that anyone could fire up a gimmick posting style that would increase their chances of winning the WPE. HoT did it the right way, without bells and whistles.

[quote name='nippy' timestamp='1304915140' post='2708906']
Regardless, it wouldn't make her worthy of nomination, anyway...unless you're intent on setting precedent that anyone could fire up a gimmick posting style that would increase their chances of winning the WPE. HoT did it the right way, without bells and whistles.
[/quote]

Our halls, our rules, our rigged polls. :colbert:

[quote name='nippy' timestamp='1304915140' post='2708906']
[/quote]
And me? I somehow ended up in the competition despite not wanting to participate. I spammed pictures, She spammed pictures, both of us ticked off some people. What's the difference?

[quote name='potato' timestamp='1304932167' post='2708991']
Our halls, our rules, our rigged polls. :colbert:
[/quote]
[img]http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4237780/lmaoimages/1284309983286.png[/img]

I think I'm going to go strangle a Canadian Goose today. And maybe its mate and goslings as well.

Edited by HHAYD

[quote name='HHAYD' timestamp='1304944307' post='2709029']
And me? I somehow ended up in the competition despite not wanting to participate. I spammed pictures, She spammed pictures, both of us ticked off some people. What's the difference?
[/quote]

I believe you got nominated due to your continuous posting of the worst propaganda images, ever. Seriously, worse than Timeline's.

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1304869809' post='2708575']
What a crock, the rebel should have won.[/quote]

I didnt even know i was nominated for this competition, if you got the other 300+ cave dwelling mates to vote for you i could of, oh well prehaps like me and nearly everyone else, they had better things to do around the world than sign up to forums and take part in pointless activities.

Edited by the rebel

[quote name='the rebel' timestamp='1304952575' post='2709054']
I didnt even know i was nominated for this competition, if you got the other 300+ cave dwelling mates to vote for you i could of, oh well prehaps like me and nearly everyone else, they had better things to do around the world than sign up to forums and take part in pointless activities.
[/quote]

Forgive me if I don't believe that you had anything better to do or that you weren't taking part in equally pointless activities, within your alliance and otherwise, while the competition was occurring.

(I don't really have much room to complain given that I didn't actually participate myself, but if I had you would've had my vote all the way baby.)

[quote name='the rebel' timestamp='1304952575' post='2709054']
if you got the other 300+ cave dwelling mates to vote for you i could of
[/quote]

Please proofread your posts prior to submitting them. I'm not sure if you're ESL or not, but I can't grasp what you're trying to say with the above quoted text.

Also, please include a period once in a while. Commas aren't universal punctuation. This is one of the major reasons why you were nominated. You're really, really bad at posting.

So is this where I clear up my surprise victory by explaining my 14-vote rally in the eleventh hour? Campaigning on IRC at the last minute, yay! I couldn't have done it without the support of my fans though, you kept the gap small enough for me to close.

^___________^

[quote name='HeroofTime55' timestamp='1304957622' post='2709078']
So is this where I clear up my surprise victory by explaining my 14-vote rally in the eleventh hour? Campaigning on IRC at the last minute, yay! I couldn't have done it without the support of my fans though, you kept the gap small enough for me to close.

^___________^
[/quote]

Don't thank others, you did it on your own merit. Alterego should not have went with his stupid "duh winning" attempts and Charlie sheen crap it only made him look desperate and fake, he was much better being himself. He gifted you it this year, I can never forgive him!!!!!

Edited by Hiro Nakara

[quote name='nippy' timestamp='1304949274' post='2709044']
I believe you got nominated due to your continuous posting of the [b]worst propaganda images[/b], ever. Seriously, worse than Timeline's.
[/quote]
Is it because I constantly poked at your side?

Edited by HHAYD

[quote name='Ardus' timestamp='1304972381' post='2709176']
HoT covered a 10+ vote deficit overnight to dash ahead just before the close of voting. I still demand a recount.
[/quote]
12 votes, and like I said, I rallied votes on IRC with two hours left on the poll, when none of you were on to catch what I was doing (and thus change your votes to counter it). Look at the names of who voted. I had some people dusting off ancient accounts just to give me a boost.

It was fun watching your shocked reactions for about a week, but here is where I inform you that I and assorted allies/friends/random people manipulated the results. I won. And I won dirty - just the way I like it :ehm:

And I screwed CSM out of a ton of tech while I was at it. That's a victory any day of the week.

The best part is that you can't do !@#$ about it, because the votes were legit and now people want their tech :smug:

[quote name='HHAYD' timestamp='1304973264' post='2709185']
Is it because I constantly poked at your side?
[/quote]
No, it's because they were legitimately terrible. If it was for poking at our side, his propaganda would have guaranteed d34th a win instead of being the one thing he had going for him

[quote name='nippy' timestamp='1304956275' post='2709071']
Please proofread your posts prior to submitting them. I'm not sure if you're ESL or not, but I can't grasp what you're trying to say with the above quoted text.

Also, please include a period once in a while. Commas aren't universal punctuation. This is one of the major reasons why you were nominated. You're really, really bad at posting.
[/quote]

Well if you read what i quoted aswell as my reply then you would understand the context, prehaps english isnt your first language since you didnt understand it. Also when i want help from the grammar police i will contact you, but till then shut up with the lame insults.

Edited by the rebel

[quote name='the rebel' timestamp='1304979166' post='2709263']
Well if you read what [b]I[/b] quoted [b]as well[/b] as my reply then you would understand the context, [b]perhaps[/b] [b]English[/b] [b]isn't[/b] your first language since you [b]didn't[/b] understand it. Also next time [b]I[/b] want help from the grammar police [b]I[/b] will contact you, but [b]until[/b] then shut up with the lame insults.
[/quote]

You rang? His points are valid and you're barley understandable.

Edit In: I was sure I voted for you, what place did you come?

Edited by Hiro Nakara

HoT is the worst poster ever, I guess we're fortunate that he/she intervened and justice was done to give us both the correct result and the result he/she wanted. Everybody wins.

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1304979394' post='2709265']
You rang? His points are valid and you're barley understandable.

Edit In: I was sure I voted for you, what place did you come?
[/quote]

You should try harder Hiro Nakara because one day you may become number one in the cave dwelling society. Till then work on your material.

[quote name='the rebel' timestamp='1304979853' post='2709273']
You should try harder Hiro Nakara because one day you may become number one in the cave dwelling society. Till then work on your material.
[/quote]

Clearly I should try harder, whereas it takes minimal effort for you.

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1304979975' post='2709274']
Clearly I should try harder, whereas it takes minimal effort for you.
[/quote]

Indeed as you're way behind nippy maybe one day you will become as good as him if not better, but i'm not holding my breath.

[quote name='the rebel' timestamp='1304981423' post='2709290']
Indeed as you're way behind nippy maybe one day you will become as good as him if not better, but i'm not holding my breath.
[/quote]

Thanks, with your support maybe I can one day be as terrible as you are..................Nah that's obviously not possible.