Congrats HoT

Alterego

[quote name='Ashoka the Great' timestamp='1304714725' post='2707653']
My people have a saying: "Learn2Math"

I've no idea what it means.
[/quote]

63 out of 19,502. You're people are wrong, unless you think when I said "0.003% of the peoples on [b]Bob"[/b] I was talking about something else.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1304725285' post='2707755']
63 out of 19,502. You're people are wrong, unless you think when I said "0.003% of the peoples on [b]Bob"[/b] I was talking about something else.
[/quote]
No, his people just understand what % means. 63 out of 19 502 would be 0.3%.

[quote name='New Frontier' timestamp='1304726204' post='2707765']
No, his people just understand what % means. 63 out of 19 502 would be 0.3%.
[/quote]
Damn it. [ooc]They did the same thing with spinach[ooc]Fixed

Edited by Alterego

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1304685179' post='2707452']
[center][img]http://www.wondercliparts.com/congratulations/congratulation_graphics_2.gif[/img][/center]

http://www.bracketmaker.com/tmenu.cfm?tid=394212

Congrats HoT. 0.3% of the peoples on Bob oficially think you are the WPE. I wonder whats next on the list of pointless things to do over in the Kingdom.

decimal correction :(
[/quote]
So pointless that you made a thread here about it!

[quote name='nippy' timestamp='1304707114' post='2707591']
You're right...you definitely should have won.
[/quote]

The competition is over. Although really the time to stop calling people who disagree with you the wpe time and time again, was well... a long time ago.

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1304711326' post='2707615']
If that's true, that's 30 minutes they should have spent doing something else. RL exercise comes to mind. Maybe some power walking in an area with real trees.
[/quote]

Interesting coming from someone who is a former triumvir of a major alliance and has clearly spent a large amount of time discussing things here.

I didn't understand why people were actually competing to win this thing. I mean I get that it is a form of mocking the contest in itself, but still the nature of the contest just means that any competition to win such a thing would result in further humiliation and degradation on the part of the competitors. So good job at further degrading yourself, HoT.

[quote name='Azaghul' timestamp='1304726937' post='2707771']
So pointless that you made a thread here about it!
[/quote]
You've made the gayroller pic & now held a long pathetic and boring vote that you had to play down at the end. Whats next to show the world how butt hurt you lot get by a small handfull of posters? :lol1:

[quote name='youwish959' timestamp='1304841925' post='2708447']
I didn't understand why people were actually competing to win this thing. I mean I get that it is a form of mocking the contest in itself, but still the nature of the contest just means that any competition to win such a thing would result in further humiliation and degradation on the part of the competitors. So good job at further degrading yourself, HoT.
[/quote]

You believe people like them and others are the authority and their butt hurt tournament is legitimate, not just a bunch of repressed angry people who have held a vote like this behind closed doors with a tiny fraction of the world to make themselves feel good without any dissenting voices?. Why do you think their tournament thread died after people started mocking their butthurt. It was pathetic; at least the gayroller image was funny. This tournament just made them appear like powerless and repressed angry children.

Edited by Alterego

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1304725285' post='2707755']
[/quote]
Take a module in statistics. You really need it.

The statement that any % of Bob dislikes HoT is so wrong just by looking at the end result, and even if you took all other stages of the "event" into account it wouldn't be correct, because it wasn't even mandatory for everyone on Bob to vote on this.

[quote name='Jens of the desert' timestamp='1304847070' post='2708470']
Take a module in statistics. You really need it.
[/quote]
Congrats on catching that error I initially missed and fixed yesterday. You got me good :lol1: Whats next? speelcheck? :rolleyes:

[quote name='Jens of the desert' timestamp='1304848111' post='2708479']
I don't think you realise that division wasn't your only problem?
[/quote]
Well you know what to do. Go to a dark room with your friends, lock the door, make a poll, boot any people who dont share your opinion and all slap each other on the backs saying "arent we great".

Edited by Alterego

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1304848822' post='2708480']
Well you know what to do. Go to a dark room with your friends, lock the door, make a poll, boot any people who dont share your opinion and all slap each other on the backs saying "arent we great".
[/quote]
Wow, has this poll really affected you that much?

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1304846248' post='2708466']
You believe people like them and others are the authority and their butt hurt tournament is legitimate, not just a bunch of repressed angry people who have held a vote like this behind closed doors with a tiny fraction of the world to make themselves feel good without any dissenting voices?. Why do you think their tournament thread died after people started mocking their butthurt. It was pathetic; at least the gayroller image was funny. This tournament just made them appear like powerless and repressed angry children.
[/quote]
Where the hell did I say anything like that?

Congrats HoT.

I feel that Beefspari should have been nominated for starting that annoying "slap a random picture after your wall-of-text" trend. But oh well, I can live with it.

Wait, what? I was in the brackets?

Edited by HHAYD

[/quote]

No dissention? Considering HoT, LittleRena, and a few from one or more of the Orders were active in discussion, I'd beg to differ. Someone is just mad that he lost to HoT.

What a crock, the rebel should have won.

[i][OOC: As I sit here with a high postcount wasting away time on this game I'll chastise MK and company for wasting away time on this game. Look at me, I'm ChairmanHal!][/i]

You sure seem bent out of shape here, Alterego. You took second place, take pride in your strong finish.

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1304869809' post='2708575']
What a crock, the rebel should have won.

[i][OOC: As I sit here with a high postcount wasting away time on this game I'll chastise MK and company for wasting away time on this game. Look at me, I'm ChairmanHal!][/i]

You sure seem bent out of shape here, Alterego. You took second place, take pride in your strong finish.
[/quote]

If your not first, you're last, (Ricky Bobby). I'm sure Alterego has the same mentality.

You've made the gayroller pic & now held a long pathetic and boring vote that you had to play down at the end. Whats next to show the world how butt hurt you lot get by a small handfull of posters? :lol1:
[/quote]
The only person that seems to have major butt hurt about this competition is you.

Edit: if it was all MKers and friends, Penkala wouldn't have gotten 19 votes against Haflinger or beaten avenger.

Edited by Azaghul

[quote name='Azaghul' timestamp='1304875925' post='2708619']
The only person that seems to have major butt hurt about this competition is you.

Edit: if it was all MKers and friends, Penkala wouldn't have gotten 19 votes against Haflinger or beaten avenger.
[/quote]

Penkala beating avenger was a travesty.