Congrats HoT

Alterego

[quote name='HeroofTime55' timestamp='1305089299' post='2709983']
I didn't know that "Burma" was another way of saying "Aabajraah." Good to know!

But Ardus lives in Palmettia, and I was asking him.
[/quote]
What are you talking about? Burma is a highly derogatory term for Palmettia. Cruel, cruel people in Aabajraah.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grats HoT on winning something for the first time ever! I know you are trying to make it come across as you wanted the win, but you also deserved it.

Now set your sights on the next thing you might win!

(this title next year will be the next thing you win, FYI)

[quote name='mrwuss' timestamp='1305110552' post='2710074']
Grats HoT on winning something for the first time ever! I know you are trying to make it come across as you wanted the win, but you also deserved it.

[/quote]

To be honest, I don't think he could improve on his perfection of horrible posts. He pretty much brought out the big hitting material this war and I can't see it being topped.

In fact maybe if he chatted more about military tactics and honey pot alliances. Maybe, just maybe.

Edited by Hiro Nakara

[quote name='NorthernLights' timestamp='1305076997' post='2709873']
The best part of this thread was seeing ChairmanHal make an idiot of himself as usual.

Congratulations, HoT and to all the other WPE hopefuls - better luck next year!
[/quote]

You cant have worst poster ever of the year.

[quote name='mrwuss' timestamp='1305110552' post='2710074']

[/quote]
See also: Trying too hard

[quote name='Haflinger' timestamp='1304702442' post='2707551']
That is an awesome cookie. I want one.

Mmm, sparkles.
[/quote]

I should get one for coming in fourth, no?

[quote]I think I'm going to go strangle a Canadian Goose today. And maybe its mate and goslings as well. [/quote]

You touch a gosling and I'll rip your face off.

Edited by Penkala

Get this guys, and I realise it might be radical, but over a year people's opinions about posters can change. This is due to factors like the posters no longer posting, the posters getting better/worse, new contenders and new fads.

Simply mind-blowing, right?

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1305185827' post='2710583']
Get this guys, and I realise it might be radical, but over a year people's opinions about posters can change. This is due to factors like the posters no longer posting, the posters getting better/worse, new contenders and new fads.

[/quote]
Absurd. Nothing and no one ever changes. Period.

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1305185827' post='2710583']

[/quote]

Its not radical its an idiotic suggestion. Then again next year MK might have a so much new butt hurt from peoples posts they ignore how idiotic it is

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1305194527' post='2710620']
Its not radical its an idiotic suggestion. Then again next year MK might have a so much new butt hurt from peoples posts they ignore how idiotic it is
[/quote]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/2E3Om.gif[/img]

Honestly, what does this post even mean? I assume it's taking a contrary position, but i'm stuck after that.

[/quote]
You're really trying to make up for losing aren't you.

[/quote]

I bet if you had another Worst Alliance Ever contest right now, the results would be significantly different. For example, most SF alliances would be rated much worse than they were last year.

[quote name='Azaghul' timestamp='1305199016' post='2710644']
You're really trying to make up for losing aren't you.
[/quote]

He's just getting started on his campaign for next year.

[quote name='Penkala' timestamp='1305216480' post='2710703']
I bet if you had another Worst Alliance Ever contest right now, the results would be significantly different. For example, most SF alliances would be rated much worse than they were last year.
[/quote]
Indeed, they have gotten further away from MK and friends, so I can certainly see that.

Can't we all just get along? :(

I just want to give Alterego a huge, gay hug. No love like man love, baby. You're the best poster in my heart, Alterego. :wub:

[quote name='NorthernLights' timestamp='1305076997' post='2709873']
The best part of this thread was seeing ChairmanHal make an idiot of himself as usual.[/quote]

Nation Strength: 5,897.537 (My nation strength is: 112,214.064) <--- Catch up, I can't even threaten to shut you up if you can't figure out how to run a nation. <_<

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1305229490' post='2710791']
Nation Strength: 5,897.537 (My nation strength is: 112,214.064) <--- Catch up, I can't even threaten to shut you up if you can't figure out how to run a nation. <_<
[/quote]

Best post, ever. :wub:

Threatening to shut people up has always worked out well on these boards. I'd hate to see you start a war between TOP and Valhalla with that mouth of yours, NorthernLights. :mad:

[quote name='nippy' timestamp='1305230166' post='2710801']
Threatening to shut people up has always worked out well on these boards. I'd hate to see you start a war between TOP and Valhalla with that mouth of yours, NorthernLights. :mad:
[/quote]
I don't know, that might be kind of an interesting war. :war:

[quote name='Varianz' timestamp='1305230784' post='2710811']
I don't know, that might be kind of an interesting war. :war:
[/quote]

Shut up, Varianz. I can't even fake loving you.

[i]because it's real[/i]

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1305229490' post='2710791']
[/quote]

You're actually trying to get into a dick measuring contest with TOP?
[size="3"][b]
WE WILL DESTROY YOU [/b][/size]

Edited by Believland