Calling all nominations for...

Ryuzaki

[quote name='HeroofTime55' timestamp='1301008642' post='2675229']If you don't trust them, use a proxycondom ;)[/quote]

True, I could. But not my style.

I like being just myself and hanging out with those I can trust.

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='HeroofTime55' timestamp='1301008699' post='2675230']
You forget who you are up against.
[/quote]
[url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=100255&view=findpost&p=2675026"]HoT....I can't believe I am saying this, but you actually might lose. :ph34r:[/url]

[quote name='Ryan Greenberg' timestamp='1301011211' post='2675270']
[url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=100255&view=findpost&p=2675026"]HoT....I can't believe I am saying this, but you actually might lose. :ph34r:[/url]
[/quote]
A major factor that came into play during WAE 2010 was history. Those who have been awful longer will edge a Johnny-come-lately.

Hoepfully it's not like last year where members from the alliances doing 'well' (getting voted as worst) come in and pretend like it's an amazing feat and throw little fits about how people should be voting for them. It's great if you're a good sport about being nominated but don't go in there spamming 'lol vote for me, I'm so great if I win'.

[quote name='Drai' timestamp='1301014986' post='2675366']
Hoepfully it's not like last year where members from the alliances doing 'well' (getting voted as worst) come in and pretend like it's an amazing feat and throw little fits about how people should be voting for them. It's great if you're a good sport about being nominated but don't go in there spamming 'lol vote for me, I'm so great if I win'.
[/quote]

Vote for me! I'll be even more great if I win!

[/quote]
Bad alliances can have a couple of decent members who are good sports about it. Not so likely with bad posters.

[quote name='+Zeke+' timestamp='1300965130' post='2674603']
The idea isn't bad, but the location thing is a complete non-starter. Pretty much my entire side of this war is going to boycott going to those forums or any forums the other side has root admin access to.

End result will be extremely biased as a result.

Get GPA to host it and I might be inclined to drop by.
[/quote]
Plenty on your side are registered on our boards. You may dislike us OOC but it's pretty silly to think we'd use forum registration data maliciously.

Edited by Azaghul

[/quote]
I dont really care if I win or not tbqh.

[quote name='Ryan Greenberg' timestamp='1301011211' post='2675270']
[/quote]

That guy doesn't have a large enough body of work.

[quote name='SpiderJerusalem' timestamp='1301011768' post='2675291']
Are you referring to me?
[/quote]

No. :P

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1301012622' post='2675312']
Of course he is talking about me ^_^
[/quote]

Yes.

I :wub: you, but forum posting isn't your strongest trait.

[quote name='+Zeke+' timestamp='1301010948' post='2675265']
True, I could. But not my style.

I like being just myself and hanging out with those I can trust.
[/quote]
Yeah you probably shouldn't sign up, MK is out to get you on a personal level.

[quote name='Van Hoo III' timestamp='1301002076' post='2675036']
I don't think you'll win, nor do I think you're a bad poster.

Sure, there are a few on there that seem to have been nominated due to dislike rather than poor posting. But the majority of them are pretty bad and I predict the winner will be someone almost universally thought of as a bad poster ... regardless of "sides".

Having said that, there are people in the game that I like and even call friends who I feel are awful posters. :P
[/quote]

That hurts, Hoo. :|

[/quote]
I hope it is, we would never have known how great PapaJacky was without that!

[quote name='WorldConqueror' timestamp='1301007123' post='2675192']
I picked up a couple of late ones, surprised there weren't more.
[/quote]
You're not really a *bad* poster though. You just say disagreeable things.

Edited by Banksy

[quote name='Azaghul' timestamp='1301016802' post='2675390']Plenty on your side are registered on our boards. You may dislike us OOC but it's pretty silly to think we'd use forum registration data maliciously.[/quote]

Consider the source....

I'm sorry but trust isn't something the eBaum, SA, and 4chan types seem to engender in me. Something about anonymous lulz mob types taking forum respect and security seriously seems counter intuitive.

[quote name='+Zeke+' timestamp='1301025518' post='2675615']
Consider the source....

I'm sorry but trust isn't something the eBaum, SA, and 4chan types seem to engender in me. Something about anonymous lulz mob types taking forum respect and security seriously seems counter intuitive.
[/quote]
We take forum security pretty seriously, actually. Do you have any evidence that we've ever abused that information?

Consider the source....

[/quote]
It's ok, you'd probably end up earning a cockgoblin pretty quick anyway.

Consider the source....

[/quote]
Your perception of us is simplistic at best and does nobody any favors.