Calling all nominations for...

Ryuzaki

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Timeline' timestamp='1300931347' post='2674246']
First of all, no one is going to sign up on a forum just for the issue of worst poster.

Secondly, If i do not win then that's a damn fix and the poll is a joke anyway
[/quote]

You made me edit my nominations, I can't believe I forgot about you..

[quote name='SpiderJerusalem' timestamp='1300983842' post='2674724']
And HoT and Alterego are? :mellow:

I feel offended
[/quote]

As far as the general consensus of terrible OWF posting, you're like a little gnat to them.

[quote name='LittleRena' timestamp='1300988437' post='2674778']
I have 5 nominations left, I'll nominate you if you want eventhough I like your posts :awesome:
[/quote]

If you and Hyperion nominate me, I'll only need to scrounge up one or two nominations to make it to the field of 64. Maybe I can pull a Davidson or a VCU? ^_^

[quote name='Dibbun' timestamp='1300954405' post='2674526']
This was several hours ago, so numbers have changed, but top 7, stats courtesy of Rebel Virginia:

HeroofTime - 21
Alterego - 15
D34th - 15
Maelstrom Vortex – 14
Halflinger - 13
Penkala – 10
[b]TheAUT/TheMVP/Misr[/b] - 10
[/quote]

The Triumvirate of posting.

[quote name='Ryuzaki' timestamp='1300956353' post='2674548']
I may be wrong, but I think you, along with the others Epiphanus masked, are missing one of the masks foreigners should have. You should be able to see the NSO embassy and the Restaurant at the End of the Universe.
[/quote]
Well no wonder the masks went wrong.

[quote name='mhawk' timestamp='1300999872' post='2675004']
A great way to ridicule and marginalize an ever shrinking community.
[/quote]

I doubt any of the nominees would quit over this and add to said shrinking. Odds are, they will root for themselves to win and keep posting in terrible fashion afterward regardless.

[quote name='Van Hoo III' timestamp='1301000499' post='2675015']
I doubt any of the nominees would quit over this and add to said shrinking. Odds are, they will root for themselves to win[b] and keep posting in terrible fashion[/b] afterward regardless.
[/quote]

:(( Excuse me? :((

And if I were to make a poll about which alliance cries the most, MK would win in a landslide. I did it before yet won't do it again due to all the crying and gnashing of teeth brought about not since the sack of Nineveh.

[quote name='The MVP' timestamp='1301001746' post='2675028']
:(( Excuse me? :((

And if I were to make a poll about which alliance cries the most, MK would win in a landslide. I did it before yet won't do it again due to all the crying and gnashing of teeth brought about not since the sack of Nineveh.
[/quote]

I don't think you'll win, nor do I think you're a bad poster.

Sure, there are a few on there that seem to have been nominated due to dislike rather than poor posting. But the majority of them are pretty bad and I predict the winner will be someone almost universally thought of as a bad poster ... regardless of "sides".

Having said that, there are people in the game that I like and even call friends who I feel are awful posters. :P

[quote name='potato' timestamp='1300965928' post='2674606']
This is merely tongue in cheek. Our boards' rules make it so you can say whatever you want however you want. Others' dont. There will be no tampering of results, no "sides". Just bad posters, regardless of AA. But I guess that unless I (or someone in DH) win, you'll see it as biased so whatever, man... You don't participate, you don't get to whine about the end result.[/quote]

Whine? No. Assume your side chose the victor and thus discount the result as biased? Yes.

Signing up at your forums includes personal data and assumes your word of fair play. It's a trust thing, you see, and I'm just not feeling it.

[quote name='Emperor Marx' timestamp='1300993349' post='2674840']
I believe I still owe you 50 for that. Get in touch with me when the war's over.
[/quote]

A number of people still do, but honestly I'm not worried about it.

[quote name='Van Hoo III' timestamp='1301002076' post='2675036']
I don't think you'll win, nor do I think you're a bad poster.

Sure, there are a few on there that seem to have been nominated due to dislike rather than poor posting. But the majority of them are pretty bad and I predict the winner will be someone almost universally thought of as a bad poster ... regardless of "sides".

Having said that, there are people in the game that I like and even call friends who I feel are awful posters. :P
[/quote]

I'll be the winner and I expect that you support my election, sir.

[quote name='Van Hoo III' timestamp='1301002076' post='2675036']
[b]I don't think you'll win, nor do I think you're a bad poster.[/b]

[/quote]

You're sparing my feelings aren't you? :P

[quote name='Van Hoo III' timestamp='1301000499' post='2675015']
I doubt any of the nominees would quit over this and add to said shrinking. Odds are, they will root for themselves to win and keep posting in terrible fashion afterward regardless.
[/quote]
I for one, fully support everyone voting for me for worst poster, after all, haters make you famous.

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1301002446' post='2675050']
I'll be the winner and I expect that you support my election, sir.
[/quote]

Depends on who you're seeded against. lol

[quote name='The MVP' timestamp='1301002481' post='2675052']
You're sparing my feelings aren't you? :P
[/quote]

Have I ever? :P

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1301002547' post='2675054']
I for one, fully support everyone voting for me for worst poster, after all, haters make you famous.
[/quote]

See!?!? ... heh.

[quote name='Charles the Great' timestamp='1300925857' post='2674133']
meh idea, lame location(I couldnt be bothered to sign up to a forum I where I would never post and consider probably one of the most biased things I have ever heard of).

<_<
[/quote]
I nominate this guy.

[quote name='KainIIIC' timestamp='1300991811' post='2674822']
If you and Hyperion nominate me, I'll only need to scrounge up one or two nominations to make it to the field of 64. Maybe I can pull a Davidson or a VCU? ^_^
[/quote]
I picked up a couple of late ones, surprised there weren't more.