Calling all nominations for...

Ryuzaki

[quote name='Azaghul' timestamp='1301025751' post='2675625']
We take forum security pretty seriously, actually. Do you have any evidence that we've ever abused that information?
[/quote]
There is plenty of evidence you've used that area for your cesspool of an alliance to mock individuals ooc. If you want the details feel free to find me.

Edited by mhawk

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='mhawk' timestamp='1301026867' post='2675682']
There is plenty of evidence you've used that area for your cesspool of an alliance to mock individuals ooc.
[/quote]

I can only shudder to think what they said about me OOC-wise. They say that's why I can never join MK. :P

[quote name='Azaghul' timestamp='1301016802' post='2675390']
Plenty on your side are registered on our boards. You may dislike us OOC but it's pretty silly to think we'd use forum registration data maliciously.
[/quote]
Did you consider those words before you [b]crafted [/b]them? I think I chose [b]mine[/b] perfectly.

[quote name='William Bonney' timestamp='1301027533' post='2675700']
Did you consider those words before you [b]crafted [/b]them? I think I chose [b]mine[/b] perfectly.
[/quote]
Yes because the words you [b]crafted[/b] are so relevant to the topic at hand. [b]Mine[/b] hands, or the hands of anyone else with any power to see ~personal~ information have done nothing to illicit mistrust. The streets of francograd can rest easy that we are not out to destroy them OOC. It's strictly in character that we enjoy blowing them up.

[quote name='mhawk' timestamp='1301026867' post='2675682']
There is plenty of evidence you've used that area for your cesspool of an alliance to mock individuals ooc. If you want the details feel free to find me.
[/quote]
I'm aware of what you're referring to. A base member (someone without access to forum registration info) posts a topic which government (those with access to forum registration info) doesn't approve of and deletes. Your point?

[quote name='Drai' timestamp='1301014986' post='2675366']
Hoepfully it's not like last year where members from the alliances doing 'well' (getting voted as worst) come in and pretend like it's an amazing feat and throw little fits about how people should be voting for them. It's great if you're a good sport about being nominated but don't go in there spamming 'lol vote for me, I'm so great if I win'.
[/quote]I assure that other members of HeroofTime55 will be well behaved.

+Zeke+, there is nothing to worry about. I'm sure bros does enough on just his end to make sure everyone is in line, we know he's a trustworthy guy when it comes to security, and anything that would happen on MK's boards would be his responsibility. Honestly, bros existing is the only reason I signed up there, and I have faith that that is more than enough to reasonably protect my information.

[quote name='+Zeke+' timestamp='1301025518' post='2675615']
Consider the source....

I'm sorry but trust isn't something the eBaum, SA, and 4chan types seem to engender in me. Something about anonymous lulz mob types taking forum respect and security seriously seems counter intuitive.
[/quote]

It's the same source as the UPN boards. Do you distrust your own kin?

I'm still struggling to come up with 10, after my initial post got deleted. Still not happy about that. :colbert:

[quote name='Crowdog' timestamp='1301031649' post='2675829']
It's the same source as the UPN boards. Do you distrust your own kin?

I'm still struggling to come up with 10, after my initial post got deleted. Still not happy about that. :colbert:
[/quote]
You are an idiot then.

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1301033487' post='2675853']
are we making some type of bracket betting? :awesome:
[/quote]
Yes. Assuming its the same format as last time, we'll do a 50 tech pot (i.e. everyone commits 50 tech, winner and runner up get paid).

[quote name='HeroofTime55' timestamp='1301028473' post='2675724']
I assure that other members of HeroofTime55 will be well behaved.

+Zeke+, there is nothing to worry about. I'm sure bros does enough on just his end to make sure everyone is in line, we know he's a trustworthy guy when it comes to security, and anything that would happen on MK's boards would be his responsibility. Honestly, bros existing is the only reason I signed up there, and I have faith that that is more than enough to reasonably protect my information.
[/quote]
Yeah, seriously. Whatever side of the fence you may be on, there's nothing bad you can say about bros.

[quote name='Ardus' timestamp='1301026264' post='2675647']Your perception of us is simplistic at best and does nobody any favors.[/quote]

I beg to differ.

By not joining I'm assured of no risk to my personal information there and assured not to suffer retarded commentary coming my direction. What do I lose? Potential online friends? I already have hundreds and have trouble making all the rounds already to keep up with them. Increased appreciation of your groups? Frankly I don't feel like typing that massive wall of text to explain the dozens of reasons why that would never happen.

So that perception actually does favor me and those like minded. If it doesn't favor you that's your problem.

[quote name='+Zeke+' timestamp='1301044963' post='2675929']
I beg to differ.

By not joining I'm assured of no risk to my personal information there and assured not to suffer retarded commentary coming my direction. What do I lose? Potential online friends? I already have hundreds and have trouble making all the rounds already to keep up with them. Increased appreciation of your groups? Frankly I don't feel like typing that massive wall of text to explain the dozens of reasons why that would never happen.

So that perception actually does favor me and those like minded. If it doesn't favor you that's your problem.
[/quote]

Use a yahoo email address to sign up. It's not like we really care that much about pluszekeplus to extract anything from what little information you use to sign up. We're not doing this as a way to hate on you or anyone specifically, it's just something fun that we want to open up to all of planet bob.

By the way, I picked you to win the upset in the 8v9 seed you're in. :)

[quote name='+Zeke+' timestamp='1301025518' post='2675615']
Consider the source....

I'm sorry but trust isn't something the eBaum, SA, and 4chan types seem to engender in me. Something about anonymous lulz mob types taking forum respect and security seriously seems counter intuitive.
[/quote]
How [b]dare[/b] you mention SA in the same sentence as ebaum and 4chan. Furthermore, to call us "an anonymous lulz type mob" shows a fundamental misunderstanding of our culture and creed.

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1301074964' post='2676134']
How [b]dare[/b] you mention SA in the same sentence as ebaum and 4chan. Furthermore, to call us "an anonymous lulz type mob" shows a fundamental misunderstanding of our culture and creed.
[/quote]
FYI, all SA is, is a 4chan that you have to pay $10 to get in.

[quote name='HeroofTime55' timestamp='1301076064' post='2676152']
FYI, all SA is, is a 4chan that you have to pay $10 to get in.
[/quote]
Ah yes, thank you herooftime55, for once again demonstrating why you are going to go all the way.

Haflinger - Alterego finals. HeroOfTime is annoying, ill informed and generally disagreeable. Hwoever he doesn't have that smooth arrogance that Haflinger does while being completely and utterly wrong about everything.

EVERYTHING