Will MK extort TFD?

The MVP

So as you can see quite clearly, Archon is posturing for any potential [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=94626&view=findpost&p=2512130"]fallout[/url] between TFD and MK. How much reps can we expect to see extorted from TFD? How many tears will flow from MK over this issue if they do decide to attack TFD at the cost of more bad PR?

I guess the question would be at this point is who wants to attack the Mushroom Kingdom? I think this is the wrong question. I think the true question is,

[b]who not[/b]

Edited by The MVP

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='The MVP' timestamp='1289684607' post='2512152']
How many tears will flow from MK over this issue if they do decide to attack TFD at the cost of more bad PR?
[/quote]
None, because our side isn't the one who cries about everything.

While the Kingdom does not participate in any form of extortion, we are confident any issues will be hammered out in a satisfying manner for all involved parties and in the end justice will prevail.

Edited by der_ko

[quote name='The MVP' timestamp='1289684757' post='2512155']
Oh, are you serious? After the excuses made by GOONS and MK that's, just, I don't know. :laugh:
[/quote]
You're still trying to sell the "posting about x" = "crying about x" line aren't you? No, tears are something quite different, you want to see real tears? Read my [url=http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?app=blog&module=display&section=blog&blogid=341&showentry=1321]blog[/url]. What you think are tears are just forum posts arguing something other than your misguided point of view.

Edited by Sardonic

It is wonderful for the Kingdom that we have such talented, apt, and insightful political pundits looking after our every move. Whatever would we do without such valuable insight?

The Kingdom is addressing this matter privately with TFD. Had we felt the need to make a thread about it, we would have. And I promise you it would have been far more worthwhile reading than this.

[quote name='Seerow' timestamp='1289685339' post='2512167']
So wait, we get a member declaring war on us, a separate member attacking one of our members and anarchying them, and you're still going to call any demands extortion?

That is rich.
[/quote]

Consider the source, my friend. Consider the source.

[quote name='Drai' timestamp='1289685346' post='2512168']
Unless TFD actually suports what happens (hint, they don't), then we have no reason to even think about reps coming from the alliance as a whole. Only the ones involved in the incident.
[/quote]

So uhm, did you check to see if this member was masked on their forums when he attacked? If so then you should apply your old logic and demand full reps from TFD, because it is quite clear the intent of the original alliance matters not when it comes to Mushroom Kingdoms negotiators :)

Edited by Jacapo Saladin

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1289684870' post='2512159']
of course they will.

they are already crying. they can't handle getting ridiculed.

sadly, TFD will out class MK and nothing will happen.
[/quote]
What would you do if one of your members attacked us? Oh yeah, you'd pay for the damages.

[quote name='TheNeverender' timestamp='1289685360' post='2512169']
It is wonderful for the Kingdom that we have such talented, apt, and insightful political pundits looking after our every move. Whatever would we do without such valuable insight?

The Kingdom is addressing this matter privately with TFD. Had we felt the need to make a thread about it, we would have. And I promise you it would have been far more worthwhile reading than this.
[/quote]

I honestly could care less about any potential long winded and terribly constructed passionate speech you may have put up. Your demeanor came off as demonstrative, your only statement made in that incident. So I spilled it over in here.

And you can thank me now, and oh my goodness you're welcome, you're welcome!

[quote name='Jacapo Saladin' timestamp='1289685523' post='2512172']
So uhm, did you check to see if this member was masked on their forums when he attacked? If so then you should apply your old logic and demand full reps from TFD, because it is quite clear the intent of the original alliance matters not when it comes to Mushroom Kingdoms negotiators :)
[/quote]
As far as I know TFD hasn't been blundering around deciding whether or not they should admit he is a member and trying to make things incredibly difficult.

That sounds like another situation though :huh:

[quote name='The MVP' timestamp='1289685536' post='2512174']
I honestly could care less about any potential long winded and terribly constructed passionate speech you may have put up. Your demeanor came off as demonstrative, your only statement made in that incident. So I spilled it over in here.

And you can thank me now, and oh my goodness you're welcome, you're welcome!
[/quote]

de·mon·stra·tive
   /dəˈmɒnstrətɪv/ [duh-mon-struh-tiv]
–adjective
characterized by or given to open exhibition or expression of one's emotions, attitudes, etc., esp. of love or affection

Say what you want about my style, but at least I know the meaning of the words I use :v:

[quote name='TheNeverender' timestamp='1289681075' post='2512079']
We were actually thinking of implementing a scaled reparation system with multipliers attached to the frequency of your posts of this nature.
[/quote]

So as you can see quite clearly, Archon is posturing for any potential [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=94626&view=findpost&p=2512130"]fallout[/url] between TFD and MK. How much reps can we expect to see extorted from TFD? How many tears will flow from MK over this issue if they do decide to attack TFD at the cost of more bad PR?

I guess the question would be at this point is who wants to attack the Mushroom Kingdom? I think this is the wrong question. I think the true question is,

[b]who not[/b]
[/quote]

[quote name='TheNeverender' timestamp='1289685360' post='2512169']

[/quote]
You could always bring back Shark Week, call it [i]little green frog thing in a big coat week[/i] or Fungi Week some such thing. :P

[quote name='TheNeverender' timestamp='1289685874' post='2512181']
de·mon·stra·tive
–adjective
characterized by or given to open exhibition or expression of one's emotions, attitudes, etc., esp. of love or affection

Say what you want about my style, but at least I know the meaning of the words I use :v:
[/quote]

He may have been commenting on how passionate your posts are. Don't sell a guy short when he's trying to compliment you.

[quote name='TheNeverender' timestamp='1289685874' post='2512181']
de·mon·stra·tive
–adjective

[/quote]

[quote]1
a : demonstrating as real or true b : characterized or established by demonstration
: pointing out the one referred to and distinguishing it from others of the same class <demonstrative pronouns>
[b]a : marked by display of feeling b : inclined to display feelings openly[/b][/quote]

Things have more than one meaning sometimes. :P

[quote name='The MVP' timestamp='1289685536' post='2512174']

[/quote]

Let's just give this guy an MK member mask, there's no stopping now that he's using "demeanor" and "demonstrative" to be honest.

Once an idiot...always an idiot....The AUT a.k.a MVP, never learns....

[img]http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs47/f/2009/167/f/e/Motivational__Facepalm_by_WolvenMaster.jpg[/img]

Even if people started disliking MK, after the NSO incident....you and the rest of your ilk are slowly changing that dislike into sympathy....sympathy that they have to put up with idiots like you who make a thread for every small irrelevant sentence spoken.

Edit: Spelling

Edited by raasaa

[b]who not[/b]
[/quote]
If you truly believed this you wouldn't be wasting time posting things like this in attempt to build support.