Italica declares Independence from Repubblica Italiana

Arathog

italianflagytyy.jpg

When Junio Borghese took power in Italy proclaiming the Italian Republic, many Italians of the Empire of East Africa, led by former Army colonel Matteo " Arathog " De Falco, refused to accept the fascist republican form of Italy. After some months they decided to found a new totalitarian State, Italica, that would respect the canons of the first Mussolini's Regime.

In a famous speech to the Roman Forum of the new capital city Littoria, Arathog declared the secession and the establishment of a new Fascist Regime. Arathog assumed the title of Duce and recreated the Great Council of Fascism. Communists, Pacifists, Environmentalists and Democrats were outlawed by decree of emergency.

fascism-movement-2.jpg

The Duce looks at the first division of MVSN to serve in the new army of Italica

Cinema, television, newspapers, books and the Internet came under the direct control of the Party and exploited as propaganda tools. The Regime restricted the freedom of expression, dissolved the Antifascist Associations, recreated the dreaded Secret Police, the OVRA, and the Party Militia, the MVSN.

From the last interview given by the Duce of Italica:

" We decided, in full consciousness of our actions, not to recognize the republican system of government imposed by Junio Borghese to our Motherland, which is not reflected in the doctrine of Benito Mussolini. We strongly affirm that the only way to govern the Italian people is the totalitarian dictatorship. However there is not suspicion or hostility between us and the Italian Republic. We are children of the same Motherland and we'll never take up arms against each other ... I hope. We'll be happy if Junio Borghese cames to Italica to sign a pact of mutual recognition and eternal friendship. After that, I'll do the same. "

Speaking about the Somali population:

" The Somalis are our labour force and they are treated with dignity and respect. They know that we rule here and they don't try to rebel. The consequences of a revolt would be unpleasant ..."

Speaking about Religion and Racism:

" In Italica everyone has the right to profess freely the religion but Muslims are not so well seen here. Racism? We believe that the Italians are a spiritually superior race , not biologically "

neo-fascists.jpg

Celebrations in Littoria for the birth of the new Fascist Regime

The Fascist Regime of Italica promotes the international cooperation and recognizes all Soviet States and Federations.

The Fascist Regime of Italica supports the development and the use, if necessary, of Nuclear Weapons.

The Fascist Regime of Italica punishes with 20 Years of prison the Drug Traffic.

Here's how the famous historian Emilio Gentile has described the Fascism of Italica:

" The Italica Fascism is a modern political phenomenon. It is Nationalist, Revolutionary, Anti-Marxist, organized into a Party-Militia with a totalitarian conception of the State and an ideology sanctified as a secular religion, which asserts the absolute primacy of the Nation as a community ethnically homogeneous and hierarchically organized into a Corporate State. It has a warrior vocation for power and conquest, in order to create a New Roman Empire and a new civilizations. "

Symbols of the State:

fascistr.jpg

The Great Council of Fascism

mvsndecalgoldrr.jpg

The MVSN

79358268.jpg

The OVRA

Edited by Arathog

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are disgusted by this new "regime" and put them on notice that they had better watch themselves. Even if the rest of the world does nothing, Taeunas will NOT stand by and let human beings be mistreated.

Your notions of racial superiority by spiritual means are nothing but pure and total crap, and if we have to crush you under our heel like a bad Italian cigar, then so be it.

You are hereby warned that we will watch you VERY close. If you step out of line at all, we WILL NOT hesitate to rain down on you like a ton of bricks.

No one foreign State is allowed to interfere with our internal affairs. I'm not trembling for your threats, in fact, they make me smile. Your attitude reveals little wisdom and a lot of stupidity. Free threats are weapons of cowards.

L'Italia domina!

Matteo "Arathog" De Falco, Duce of Italica

Edited by Arathog

The Conglomerate of Kivortistan applauds the creation of a new nation, especially more so since it's government is fairly similar to our own. However as far as we see it the use of threats are cowardly only if that nation doesn't back them up afterward, otherwise we do not view it as cowardice to make such threats.

85px-CoA_of_the_RSI.svg.png

Ministero degli Affari Esteri della Repubblica Italiana

Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Italian Republic

Il Governo Militare Repubblicano d'Italia, in una sessione speciale del Consiglio dei Ministri, ha deciso di RICONOSCERE di fatto l'Indipedenza d'Italica e il Colonnello Falco come suo Duce. Confidiamo in un reciproco riconoscimento.

The Republican Military Government of Italy convened, in a special session of the Council of Ministers, to RECOGNIZE in facts, the Independence of Italica and Colonel Falco as its Leader. We hope in a mutual recognition.

Edited by Junio Borghese

"Even though we might never know how you managed to "control" the Internet, we reluctantly recognize your government."

OOC The government of a country can control the internet inside their own borders so to speak... China does it. its all monitered etc.

IC

The Malvinas does not recognise this government because of its outragous way of governering its People.

However we are in No position to act on such a government becuase of our geographical location.

i can only hope the combined Political pressure of Europe against such harsh restrictions of the citizens of the Repubblica Italiana, will force the hand of Repubblica Italiana in lessening its resitrictions.

Edited by Zoot Zoot

OOC The government of a country can control the internet inside their own borders so to speak... China does it. its all monitered etc.

OoC: Yes, it's possible but there is no foolproof way to control the Internet. Chinese Internet users can circumvent any controls by the government if they're determined enough.

OOC: Ethiopia? Where exactly? Do you have a map? I thought the NoN covered all if not most of Ethiopia... Although I suppose its possible you're using one of those protectorates surrounding me. Either way, its fine I reckon.

IC: The NoN would like to welcome our fellow fascists to the world/Africa (?).

IC

fascistr.jpg

Department of Foreign Affairs - Great Council of Fascism

Dipartimento degli Affari Esteri - Gran Consiglio del Fascismo

Il Gran Consiglio del Fascismo RICONOSCE formalmente la Repubblica Italiana e Junio Borghese come suo Duce. Lunga vita al Popolo Italiano, ovunque si stabilisca!

Renato Foggia, Console Generale della MVSN e Capo Dipartimento degli Affari Esteri

The Great Council of Fascism RECOGNIZES formally the Italian Republic and Junio Borghese as its Leader. Long life to the Italian People, wherever it's settled!

Renato Foggia, MVSN Consul General and Chief Department of Foreign Affairs

OOC

Now i can't move my capital city for 5 days, but don't worry, it is between ethiopian east border and somali west border. We'll be great friends :)

Edited by Arathog

I can only hope the combined Political pressure of Europe against such harsh restrictions of the citizens of the Repubblica Italiana, will force the hand of Repubblica Italiana in lessening its resitrictions.

Repubblica Italiana and Italica are two different nations.

Edited by Junio Borghese

fascistr.jpg

Comando Strategico - Gran Consiglio del Fascismo

Strategic Command - Great Council of Fascism

After the recent diplomatic developments between Italica and the Italian Republic, the Great Council has reported the alert level to DEFCON 5.

Marco Ferrante, Consul General of MVSN and Chief of Strategic Command

79358268.jpg

Comando Operazioni OVRA

OVRA Operational Command

Report N°1

Population Happiness:

Italian People is in love with the Regime

Crimes:

Mr Antonio Quaroni and Mr Osvaldo Grossi were arrested on charges of illegal Anti-fascist activities. They appear to be members of the banned Communist Party. They will be processed in two days. Sentence: Life Imprisonment.

Carlo Renzi, OVRA Commander

Edited by Arathog

My intelligence sources say otherwise.

the Report I received was that of your people in dispair over the strict laws and overzealous government policies.

Mr Quartoni and Mr Osvaldo will be given the option by the Malvinian Government to reside in the Malvinas.

as we are a Communist Nation in policies, but do not enforce them scrictly. We feel they would be better off in our land than in yours rotting in a jail for speaking out, voicing a peaceful protest to your regime.

Chairwoman Temulin of the Soviet Grecco-Aether States recognizes this new nation. We welcome them to the global community, they should stop by Greece some time so that our leaders can discuss the future of the region. Democracies around this world somehow believe that the people are the only way to see things through when in reality, they are simply tools by the Bourgeoisie to implement the wealthiest candidates that support their positions of power. It is expected that the drug dealers of the opiates of the masses would decry a nation for not supporting their point of view. Continue to show your support to the world work to improve the living standards of the proletariat.

Edited by Zarfef