Italica declares Independence from Repubblica Italiana

Arathog

Scotland calls upon the world to help bring this racist nation to its knees. We will gladly assist any such assault.

Zarfef: We apparently can begin our You-Tube videos sooner then we thought. ARASCAL! Get the cameras! I want to see pictures of the leader dancing in rage to to the Levan Polka by the end of the day. By tomorrow we should start up another Fascist regime in Europe and we'll even see him doing some caramal dancin!

Edited by Zarfef

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We will interfere with your so called internal affairs if we deem those affairs to be detrimental to the good of the human race. Toward this end, we DEMAND that an international observer team from the White Cross be allowed into your country to determine conditions and report back. Should this be ignored or turned down, we will assume that you have something to hide, treat it as a hostile act, condem you for crimes against humanity and come after you with the full might of our armed forces.

And apparently we wont be the only ones.

OOC: Considering what Mussolini did to your country, AND the fact that he was pals with Der Furher, I am forced to wonder why anyone would want to try to emulate them, even in an RP setting.

OOC:

An American can not judge the good and the evil of Mussolini's regime, simply because you can not understand what it means to be Italian, you don't know our history as we do and you don't know what the Fascist regime represented for us. In your place I would care about your so-called democratic american system that declares war on the world for ten years and is more dangerous than any Fascism <_<

Then stop your crusade and let me play my nation as i want and in peace. I'm not asking too much. End of discussion.

Edited by Arathog

OOC: I find it laughable that you seem to think everyone here is American. There is a good number of us who are not from the USA (including myself) who find your peculiar activity to be unacceptable.

IC: Scotland backs Taeunas' demands.

Edited by King Penchuk

The Haruhiist Empire views these recent actions by Italica to be human-rights violations.

We echo the calls of Scotland and Taeunas. However, we call that these Italican leaders be observed and inspected by international troops under the White Cross banner. If they are found guilty of such violations, we believe they should be tried by an international tribunal, or sanctioned.

OOC:

I do not care nothing about what you think. I remind everyone that Cybernation is a GAME, not reality, and everyone here can do what he wants. My style of play doesn't break any game rule. If you are not satisfied, call the police and send me to jail :lol1:

Said that, good game ;)

Edited by Arathog

OOC:

I do not care nothing about what you think. I remind everyone that Cybernation is a GAME, not reality, and everyone here can do what he wants. My style of play doesn't break any game rule. If you are not satisfied, call the police and send me to jail :lol1:

Said that, good game ;)

OOC: Yeah it is a game hence why people can ''RP'' opposition to your RP'ed regime. If you don't like the way people are manoeuvring against you then do something about it, make some moves dude ;)

IC: The Republic of Euzkadi echoes both Taeunas and Scotland's concerns and demands, Italica should pay heed as ignoring the concerns of other nations could well have consequences.

OOC: I find it laughable that you seem to think everyone here is American. There is a good number of us who are not from the USA (including myself) who find your peculiar activity to be unacceptable.

OOC: The OOC opinion on IC Roleplay events, is actually irrelevant and should never be brought to the debate as excuse to invade a country. My personal beleifs and political ideas are VERY FAR from those of the country i roleplay. If you guys ever wondered.. I am anti-fascist, but this is a game and Italy is my country so i tought it was interesting to bring some italian culture in CNRP. I think moving the debate on OOC arguments is unfair, and wrong, and against the roleplay. Nobody cares what your, mine, his, opinion on fascism is. It's just a game, we should never cross the IC-OOC line.

fascistr.jpg

Dipartimento per gli Affari Esteri - Gran Consiglio del Fascismo

Department of Foreign Affairs - Great Council of Fascism

After a night of intense debate, the Great Council of Fascism declares its readiness to cooperate and to open the doors of Italica to any international observers, but not to foreign armed troops. the Fascist Government has nothing to hide and the Great Council still remembers to the international community:

1) People of Italica, italians and somalis, is happy under the current Regime.

2) The totalitarian order of Italica is not matter of discussion.

3) Forced emigration of gypsies has been suspended

4) The Duce granted to two members of the banned Communist Party of being extradited to the Malvinas, instead of rotting in prison for illegal activities

The OVRA and the MVSN will give observators maximum cooperation. The Fascist Government has shown its good will. Now it's your turn.

Renato Foggia, Consul General of MVSN and Chief of Department of Foreign Affairs

Edited by Arathog

The NoN does not wish for Italica to become the latest victim of a "Seventh Reichesque" debacle. The NoN announces its wholehearted support of this fledgeling nation and extends its "hand" to the Italians and Somalians in peace. You have not done anything wrong as of yet, and we will give you the benefit of the doubt.

fascistr.jpg

The Great Council appreciates and reciprocates the friendship and the trust of NoN.

Renato Foggia, Consul General of MVSN and Chief of Department of Foreign Affairs

OOC:

I'll be out of game for 8 days. Bye bye

Edited by Arathog

After a night of intense debate, the Great Council of Fascism declares its readiness to cooperate and to open the doors of Italica to any international observers, but not to foreign armed troops. the Fascist Government has nothing to hide and the Great Council still remembers to the international community:

France sees this as a sign of progress on the part of Italica, and hope that the government of this new nation will continue to adopt a pragmatic stance that respects the human rights of all its subjects. We will keep a watchful eye on the reports of any observers sent into the country. If necessary we are also prepared to sent a team to participate in the inspection process.

OOC: For the record I do not dislike your nation OOC for being facist, only IC. My Nation has a record of being anti facist, so allowing one to exist, reguardless of how well it RPs, isnt doable.

That being said, as long as you RP well, We will give you a glorious death rather than a curbing....IC.

At least you realize when to fold. Taeunas officials meeting to discuss mission details. We offer to be the central hub for all nations wishing to be involved in the observer mission.

As a signatory of the White Cross, we will be operating under their banner.

France sees this as a sign of progress on the part of Italica, and hope that the government of this new nation will continue to adopt a pragmatic stance that respects the human rights of all its subjects. We will keep a watchful eye on the reports of any observers sent into the country. If necessary we are also prepared to sent a team to participate in the inspection process.

The sentiment stated by our French allies pretty mirrors our own, we also hope that further progress will be made in Italica that will enable the east african state to emerge from diplomatic isolation.

fascistr.jpg

The Great Council expressed satisfaction with the development of negotiations and expects the report of international observers. However, the Great Council wants to remember that the position of Italica as a nation under eternal observation raises some discontent among the public opinion, wich claims more respect for our sovereignty.

Edited by Arathog

fascistr.jpg

Yesterday our Duce, Matthew De Falco, has miraculously survived to a cowardly attack on his life. The terrorist shot him, hitting him on his arm, while the Duce was present, surrounded by the crowd's jubilation at the military parade in honor of the two weeks since the birth of Italica. The terrorist, immediatly identified, is Mr. Gianfranco Orsini, already under special surveillance as a suspect anti-fascist and fanatical follower of the Church in Jerusalem. Orsini was saved from being lynched by the intervention of the Blackshirts of MVSN. His wife, in an appeal launched on public television under courtesy of the Department of Propaganda, begged the Duce to save her husband's life. Gianfranco Orsini was "guest" in OVRA Headquarters prison until this morning, then he was brought to the Empire Square, where in presence of angry people and of the highest authorities of the Fascist Government, he was shot in the back. His body was immediately buried in the cemetery of Littoria. The Great Council of Fascism has ordered:

1) The immediate closure of all religious places that are faithful to the Church of Jerusalem.

2) The immediate capture and execution of all Orsini's accomplices.

The Duce reassure his people and the world that his condition is very good and is ready to leave for the Italian Republic as soon as possible.