Declaration of Intent, Structure and Presence

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My memories of Ivan Moldavi are of a man incapable of leading an alliance without serious political and military clout behind him.

I sincerely doubt this alliance will amount to anything before Ivan walks firmly face first into his own feet.

You don't even want to open up the leadership subject, Field Marshal. Ivan Moldavi didn't receive a full-fledged superpower when he became Emperor. He built it. Of course, NPO lost the Great War but they were certainly extremely powerful. His wartime leadership was certainly better than that of somebody who once led \m/ during a war. I expect an alliance on the scale of STA. An experienced leader at the helm of an alliance that doesn't have staggeringly huge goals. Slowly surely steadily NSO will become a medium-sized power. In my opinion, anyway.

Congrats on getting Count Da Silva, Tom Litler and other widely appreciated individuals.

It will help those who were unsure about joining NSO to make up their minds.

So I notice you troll often. I'm often known to troll myself.

You don't even want to open up the leadership subject, Field Marshal. Ivan Moldavi didn't receive a full-fledged superpower when he became Emperor. He built it. Of course, NPO lost the Great War but they were certainly extremely powerful. His wartime leadership was certainly better than that of somebody who once led \m/ during a war. I expect an alliance on the scale of STA. An experienced leader at the helm of an alliance that doesn't have staggeringly huge goals. Slowly surely steadily NSO will become a medium-sized power. In my opinion, anyway.

I would agree with you, there does seem to be a generational gap in the method of thinking concerning Ivan and his ability to run an alliance. Only us oldies seem to know... :rolleyes:

NSO as the new STA? I can see it. And then they'd merge and become a superalliance known as the New Siberian Sith Order and wonder around in fursuits.

ac03tigerjedi.jpg

:P:ph34r::P

I would agree with you, there does seem to be a generational gap in the method of thinking concerning Ivan and his ability to run an alliance. Only us oldies seem to know... :rolleyes:

True, everything most of our understanding is based on is myths and rumors, it will be a pleasure to see the man in action with our own eyes.

Struck a nerve did I? My comments were not directly addressed to the NSO, so you should be able to sleep soundly tonight.

You have to learn to roll with the punches, new Sith apprentice. You'll never make it if you don't.

I will sleep fine tonight regardless of what comes at me from any bridge I might be crossing, but I will always step to the plate when my sith brethren are disrespected. And also, if you knew anything, you would know that I am anything but new to situations like these.

Congrats on getting Count Da Silva, Tom Litler and other widely appreciated individuals.

It will help those who were unsure about joining NSO to make up their minds.

Anyone can find a handful of individuals that they disagree with in any alliance. To measure the New Sith Order simply on the past acts or current disposition of a few while ignoring the past acts or disposition of the many seems to be an ignorant method of determination.

I am starting to think of some of my "less savory" members as the Bad News Bears of CN. Kicked around, pushed into corners, possibly inept, possibly nonsociable, but they are mine now and until such time as they give me reason to doubt them I will stand by their side.

Anyone can find a handful of individuals that they disagree with in any alliance. To measure the New Sith Order simply on the past acts or current disposition of a few while ignoring the past acts or disposition of the many seems to be an ignorant method of determination.

I am starting to think of some of my "less savory" members as the Bad News Bears of CN. Kicked around, pushed into corners, possibly inept, possibly nonsociable, but they are mine now and until such time as they give me reason to doubt them I will stand by their side.

This might seem odd, but I have no idea who you are, apart from someone who was something within NPO, anyway the statement above on its own demand respect.

0/

Those damn kids would not get off my lawn. How was I supposed to act?

Threaten to crush them under your jackboots?

Write 99 theses about why being on your lawn was a bad thing and staple them to your mailbox?

Or you could use the cane...either way :P

This might seem odd, but I have no idea who you are, apart from someone who was something within NPO, anyway the statement above on its own demand respect.

0/

He was not just someone who was something in the NPO: He was probably the single most influential person on the development of this games politics. Ever.

Hail the Dark Lord!

I am not going to concern myself with your personal history with me or those I may have associated with. Further, I am not going to concern myself with ZI lists or anyone's placement upon them. If you bring baggage with you then you are expected to handle it. Insofar as the NSO is concerned we will attempt to assist you in any new hazards and stand beside you in times of war but if you pissed people off then you need to handle it yourself.

How does NSO know whether the past baggage is legitimate or not? If there is a disagreement between where a member believes they have been slighted unfairly and deserve the backing of the alliance, how is it settled? Let's say I make up a BS reason (but would be a good reason to attack him if true) for not liking Raider of Azzar (chosen at random for examples sake), and attack him. How does NSO respond?

How does NSO know whether the past baggage is legitimate or not? If there is a disagreement between where a member believes they have been slighted unfairly and deserve the backing of the alliance, how is it settled? Let's say I make up a BS reason (but would be a good reason to attack him if true) for not liking Raider of Azzar (chosen at random for examples sake), and attack him. How does NSO respond?

The strong will survive.