Official disclosure

WcaesarD

I have given my all to FAN. As part of this I have recently given my word to many leaders regarding FAN's current and future direction. These were based on conversations I had at the highest levels of FAN Leadership. Unfortunately, I was intentionally mislead. Despite public calls for all spies and gray nations to exit their host alliances and return to FAN there is still widespread officially sanctioned spying taking place by FAN.

This past week I gained access to a previously unknown area of our forum (despite my already widespread access to the FAN forum as an Honored member and as a leading diplomat) My mask was changed as part of a spring cleaning and forum reorganization process I am heading up. Clearly, someone Farked up big time with my access.

I am simply going to post these screenshots here. They speak for themselves. I wish to apologize specifically to FARK, Athens, MHA, NPO, The Corporation, Ragnarok and all the others who I had in the past given my word that FAN no longer participates or condones spying, for obviously I was talking out of my $@!.

Effective immediately, I am resigning from FAN. I will be applying to Fark for admittance. If it's not granted, and I wouldn't blame them if they refused, then I will delete my nation entirely and re-roll in obscurity or fight the good fight on my own.

At this point I don't care what FAN does or gets done to it. Apparently common sense is not an offset for rabies.

Without anything else to hold us up:

[img]http://www.grandbastard.reloadpress.com/upload/14468-15842-agentreportsummary.jpg[/img]

Clearly this goes beyond mere spying, this is clearly an attempt to completely take over the leadership of another alliance.

Edited by WCaesarD
Filter evasion removed.

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='WCaesarD' date='31 January 2010 - 08:18 PM' timestamp='1264987107' post='2148798']
Effective immediately, I am resigning from FAN. I will be applying to Fark for admittance. If it's not granted, and I wouldn't blame them if they refused, then I will delete my nation entirely and re-roll in obscurity or fight the good fight on my own.
[/quote]
I'm doubt they'll want someone who would betray their alliance.

O_O

This is a spy report? This looks more like someone bashing Farks gov then a serious spy report. I mean come on, "He has a tattoo of a BAR-15 on his right buttock."? Yea, its very serious alright.

edit: misspelled buttocks :x

Edited by James Wilson

[quote name='Lord Brendan' date='31 January 2010 - 08:24 PM' timestamp='1264987447' post='2148821']
It reads more like a joke than a serious spy report to me.
[/quote]
Well Randomly Jim..a real FAN spy if I've ever seen one. :rolleyes: