Most outrageous war rumors

Merrie Melodies

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vox Populi is an NPO spy program used primarily to spy on its Continuum allies. Because of their public attitude towards spying here, the NPO couldn't recruit spies from its own ranks for fear they'd be discovered, so instead they got a few loyal members to "defect" and form an organization that would attract people that are anti-NPO and dupe these people into spying for them when they think they're actually spying against them.

Vox Populi is an NPO spy program used primarily to spy on its Continuum allies. Because of their public attitude towards spying here, the NPO couldn't recruit spies from its own ranks for fear they'd be discovered, so instead they got a few loyal members to "defect" and form an organization that would attract people that are anti-NPO and dupe these people into spying for them when they think they're actually spying against them.

I lol'ed

Good sir you just might be right. :awesome:

This one is actually believable, marketed properly that is..

You mean it was a lie...all along? :rolleyes:

Also, did Eastasia and Eurasia ever ally to attack Oceania? I can never quite remember.

Are you people forgetting that TOP is going to hit the Gramlins? Naturally, this will be orchestrated by NPO, like most grand schemes are. Just like when NPO sent Doitzel to create Vox to lure the anti-NPO alliance leaders out of their powerful positions and into a pathetic heap of useless micronations. Damn, NPO is smart.

Other than the bog standard rumour that NPO forced Hoo from his loftiness due to his plotting to get IRON to become the Orange Neutral Menace, whilst organising TOP to betray Citadel to accomplish a cleverly fiendish plan to emerge as the evil overlord in short pants, I've not heard a thing.

Best rumor I've heard recently is that MK is going to join Citadel and GR would join SF and together they would attack OV. tC would be destroyed by then of course, as it always seems to be in the rumors.

That's new to me :blink:

I'll have to look into it.