NoR declares war on LSF

Ogaden

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1339651344' post='2982984']
Quite frankly this is a lie. Not that it shocks me coming from you. What I told them was I hope Nordreich burns them to the ground, because after their refusal to talk, they deserve it. I didnt tell them to take it on the chin, I told them to die, essentially. They are getting what they deserve, make no mistake about it.
[/quote]

<%RushSykes|TLR> and I will be advising INT to let you burn

DON'T LIE RUSH!

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1339651525' post='2982995']
In case you haven't been reading what Rush has been saying, it appears the official C&G stance is that LSF started the war. Int will be focused on rolling SF.
[/quote]
But it will be so much more satisfying to see INT confirm it themselves.

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1339651525' post='2982995']
In case you haven't been reading what Rush has been saying, it appears the official C&G stance is that LSF started the war. Int will be focused on rolling SF.
[/quote]

If you knew CnG well enough INT can do what they want and we'd go. Pretty much up to how they feel about it all I guess.

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1339651548' post='2982996']
<%RushSykes|TLR> and I will be advising INT to let you burn

DON'T LIE RUSH!
[/quote]

Im not.. That is not telling LSF to take it on the chin. An ally in the wrong takes it on the chin out of deference to a mistake they made. In this instance, LSF has showed nothing but classlessness from minute 1. I may well end up having to go to war for them, but lets be blunt. LSF deserves to burn.

[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1339651839' post='2983007']
Im not.. That is not telling LSF to take it on the chin. An ally in the wrong takes it on the chin out of deference to a mistake they made. In this instance, LSF has showed nothing but classlessness from minute 1. I may well end up having to go to war for them, but lets be blunt. LSF deserves to burn.
[/quote]

[Sabcat] Rogues? what rogues?

All that has to be said to confirm this.

Edited by Penlugue Solaris

[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1339651839' post='2983007']
[/quote]

Oh some ambiguity on Int-LSF. Interesting.

[quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1339651806' post='2983005']
If you knew CnG well enough INT can do what they want and we'd go. Pretty much up to how they feel about it all I guess.
[/quote]
whoa, blocs can have differing opinions? this is news.

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1339651969' post='2983012']
whoa, blocs can have differing opinions? this is news.
[/quote]

No doubt. We may not like going to war for what LSF has done but INT are our partners and that is that. We would of course love for them to take our concerns and views into consideration and I know they have but they still have to do what they feel is right.

[quote name='Neo Uruk' timestamp='1339652073' post='2983017']
reminder that LSF doesn't even have a government so you really can't say they officially declared

i mean, via supporting rogues at least.
[/quote]

This form of running things does not appear to be working out very well.

[quote name='Aeros' timestamp='1339652309' post='2983022']
This form of running things does not appear to be working out very well.
[/quote]

Yes, please tell us more about how the longest-lasting leftist alliance in CN needs to change things up after more than 5 years.

[quote name='Hereno' timestamp='1339652418' post='2983028']
Yes, please tell us more about how the longest-lasting leftist alliance in CN needs to change things up after more than 5 years.
[/quote]

This of course assumes we view longevity as evidence of skill. I will give you that it is certainly a factor, but I must weigh it with the current situation where the he longest-lasting leftist alliance in CN find themselves getting rolled for something that could have easily been resolved.

[quote name='Aeros' timestamp='1339652598' post='2983035']
This of course assumes we view longevity as evidence of skill. I will give you that it is certainly a factor, but I must weigh it with the current situation where the he longest-lasting leftist alliance in CN find themselves getting rolled for something that could have easily been resolved.
[/quote]
And entirely because of their inability to resolve it, as well.

[quote name='Neo Uruk' timestamp='1339652763' post='2983039']
"If you get rolled, you have no skill"

No alliances ever have skill, I guess. Oh well.
[/quote]
There's a line between skill and common sense. This lies well on the common sense side of the line.