War update

Andover

[center] First off I know This war started a few weeks ago and an announcement should have been made.

Anyway the long story short is that CCCP once again threatened a ERA member, and our member decided to attack and CCCP retaliated on all of ERA.

Since the start of the war CCCP has kicked the one who made the threats:

[img]http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r23/Andoversr/ruski.jpg[/img]

ERA however has pushed for Reps for those innocently harmed and our request has been denied, however, with the help of GOONs (which started 1 or 2 days ago) im happy to report massive damage to CCCP and little damage (some growth infact) of ERA.

[img]http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r23/Andoversr/CCCPNS.jpg[/img]

CCCP has dropped from 17 members (pre-war) to now a mottly 9 members as a result. While ERA has grown by 2 members

ERA will not rest until CCCP agrees to Reps and to have their members cease contact with ERA members indefinitely.

Wiki: http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/Second_ERA-CCCP_War

-Andover
President of ERA

www.cn-era.com
#ERA on Coldfront[/center]

Edited by Andover

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to confirm:

- A CCCP member threatened a member of your alliance.

- CCCP kicks out the offending nation.

- Pointless but hilarious micro-alliance warfare ensues; tens of dollars of damage done.

- GOONS takes care of CCCP.

- ERA is basically unscathed.

Where in this do you deserve reps?

[quote name='Schad' timestamp='1285616589' post='2466166']
Just to confirm:

- Pointless but hilarious micro-alliance warfare ensues; tens of dollars of damage done.

[/quote]

actually the pointless war happened once the threatened member attacked and CCCP calls it a war and retaliates on all of ERA

Also if u look at the wiki there was way more than 3 wars, theres only 3 wars currently since the first wave of fighting expired.

[quote name='Andover' timestamp='1285616779' post='2466172']
actually the pointless war happened once the threatened member attacked and CCCP calls it a war and retaliates on all of ERA
[/quote]

Yeah...the offending CCCP member threatened, your member attacked, and CCCP not shockingly treated it as a resumption of hostilities, and here we are. Somewhere along the line they kicked out the guy who did the threatening.

Unlike the first crack at the hilarity that is the ERA-CCCP saga, I don't have an issue with you fighting here, insofar as one can call your involvement fighting. But demanding reps when you freely admit that they have scarcely done any damage (in large part because GOONS gallantly rode in to take care of the problem and any tech surpluses they might have discovered along the way) I'd take the victory and vacate the field, rather than attempting to leverage GOONS' efforts to get money from a micro that scarcely exists at this point.

[quote name='Schad' timestamp='1285616589' post='2466166']
Just to confirm:

[/quote]
Hahaha I see what you did there.

Does anyone else want to aid CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCP just to mess with ERA?

[quote name='Schad' timestamp='1285617280' post='2466182']
Yeah...the offending CCCP member threatened, your member attacked, and CCCP not shockingly treated it as a resumption of hostilities, and here we are. Somewhere along the line they kicked out the guy who did the threatening.

Unlike the first crack at the hilarity that is the ERA-CCCP saga, I don't have an issue with you fighting here, insofar as one can call your involvement fighting. But demanding reps when you freely admit that they have scarcely done any damage (in large part because GOONS gallantly rode in to take care of the problem and any tech surpluses they might have discovered along the way) I'd take the victory and vacate the field, rather than attempting to leverage GOONS' efforts to get money from a micro that scarcely exists at this point.
[/quote]

we actually brought CCCP down around 1/4 of their NS before GOONs jumped in with raids, and im damn sure we would have been fine too without GOON's raids.

Peace is being discussed by ERA already and probably will come soon, most of CCCP has fallen out of range anyway with ERA.

Edited by Andover

[quote name='We Are Not Alone' timestamp='1285615609' post='2466155']
Andover you should not recieve reps. Your not a god. In fact I think if your looking for eternal war you should attack my nation.
[/quote]

Agreed.
[quote name='Believland' timestamp='1285617815' post='2466189']
Hahaha I see what you did there.

Does anyone else want to aid CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCP just to mess with ERA?
[/quote]
Why yes, yes I do.

[img]http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/3726/1282683182015.jpg[/img]

[center]Good evening, fellow grunts, today, our ally, the Erratically Righteous Army have insulted our honour by forgetting to demand for the ashes of our glorious leader's great friend, Comrade Stalin. As a result, we must discuss this issue carefully, as you can understand, ERA have been good to us, they have fed us, they have paid our bonds... and you know I'm just making that up to make them feel better. The problem currently is that these ashes apparently have a magical value... apparently they make those who are disloyal come into line, therefore, we must act carefully in this little conflict.

The Communist Cadillac Corporate Party currently posses said ashes. The kind which apparently cures all kinds of health problems. This, of course, must not be forgotten, and with this, we must plan. These ashes will make our glorious leader the greatest force that the world has potentially never maybe definitely seen. With precision timing, we can extract said desires from this little party by doing things such as flashing pretty colours into their eyes or let them pet cute little kittens. Therefore, a time for action is required.

CCCP, your time is up, give up Comrade Stalin's ashes to the glorious leader of Team Rocket, which is far superior to inferior People's Republic of Nutty North Korea. If you do not obey our glorious leader's demands, we will have to take alternative measures to obtain said articles of desired instruments of peace.

Also, inferior state of the People's Republic of Nutty North Korea, please have Justin Bieber stand down, and replace him with glorious replacement chosen by glorious leader of Team Rocket. You know you must obey this request, for we are mighty and actually have a Weapon of Mass Creation program while you do not. It is called glorious leader of Team Rocket, and he must be obeyed at all costs.

Finally, may the glorious empire of Cardboard Boxes reign supreme, and smite those who are not Team Rocket to the ground with their almighty jagged edges of doom. We know that they are truly dangerous, and could kill anyone who is not Team Rocket certified. Glorious leader of Team Rocket could quite easily deflect such instruments of death and transform the evil jagged edges with cute kittens of devious planning... and cuteness.

[i]Signed by the Ruling Power(s) on the 27th September 2010

[b]Franz Ferdinand, Boss[/b][/i][/center]

[quote name='Franz Ferdinand' timestamp='1285621744' post='2466243']
[img]http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/3726/1282683182015.jpg[/img]

[center]Good evening, fellow grunts, today, our ally, the Erratically Righteous Army have insulted our honour by forgetting to demand for the ashes of our glorious leader's great friend, Comrade Stalin. As a result, we must discuss this issue carefully, as you can understand, ERA have been good to us, they have fed us, they have paid our bonds... and you know I'm just making that up to make them feel better. The problem currently is that these ashes apparently have a magical value... apparently they make those who are disloyal come into line, therefore, we must act carefully in this little conflict.

The Communist Cadillac Corporate Party currently posses said ashes. The kind which apparently cures all kinds of health problems. This, of course, must not be forgotten, and with this, we must plan. These ashes will make our glorious leader the greatest force that the world has potentially never maybe definitely seen. With precision timing, we can extract said desires from this little party by doing things such as flashing pretty colours into their eyes or let them pet cute little kittens. Therefore, a time for action is required.

CCCP, your time is up, give up Comrade Stalin's ashes to the glorious leader of Team Rocket, which is far superior to inferior People's Republic of Nutty North Korea. If you do not obey our glorious leader's demands, we will have to take alternative measures to obtain said articles of desired instruments of peace.

Also, inferior state of the People's Republic of Nutty North Korea, please have Justin Bieber stand down, and replace him with glorious replacement chosen by glorious leader of Team Rocket. You know you must obey this request, for we are mighty and actually have a Weapon of Mass Creation program while you do not. It is called glorious leader of Team Rocket, and he must be obeyed at all costs.

Finally, may the glorious empire of Cardboard Boxes reign supreme, and smite those who are not Team Rocket to the ground with their almighty jagged edges of doom. We know that they are truly dangerous, and could kill anyone who is not Team Rocket certified. Glorious leader of Team Rocket could quite easily deflect such instruments of death and transform the evil jagged edges with cute kittens of devious planning... and cuteness.

[i]Signed by the Ruling Power(s) on the 27th September 2010

[b]Franz Ferdinand, Boss[/b][/i][/center]
[/quote]
I must say, I'm quite impressed with this turn of events.

o/ Team Rocket

I find this whole war hilarious :P

You have CCCP starting by repeating the mistake that got them rolled last time, then of course this thread and the demanding of reparations from an alliance that is now roughly a twelfth ERA's size. Of course, couple this with the fact that someone from another alliance was complaining about CCCP being bullies, and you can see why I'm facepalming at both combatants. :facepalm:

(Yeah, I know, I've been handling the war wiki, but I'm only trying to write down the facts.)

[quote name='Uralica' timestamp='1285623820' post='2466279']
I find this whole war hilarious :P

You have CCCP starting by repeating the mistake that got them rolled last time, then of course this thread and the demanding of reparations from an alliance that is now roughly a twelfth ERA's size. Of course, couple this with the fact that someone from another alliance was complaining about CCCP being bullies, and you can see why I'm facepalming at both combatants. :facepalm:

(Yeah, I know, I've been handling the war wiki, but I'm only trying to write down the facts.)
[/quote]

Wow. This war has it's own wiki?

First off all during the first war with ERA and CCCP war you coused it one of your members declared war on me for my tec and he even admits it then you go declare war on our former allys even though they haven't done anything so your guilty and during this 2nd war we supposedly sent threats to your alliance wich today I found out we didn't one of your members just sent ne a message that this was all planned out and he said we sent no threats and he and another member of the ERA declared war against us.then you stole one of our members. And the funny thing is that NV is offering us help. So your guilty on the 2nd war and I kicked out one of our members accedently. You just want our money your just selfish and you pick on smaller alliances just to make your self fell big... Lol :P
O yea whoever supports CCCP go ahead and send us aid or do whatever you want and ERA one day we will have our revenge