War update

Andover

[quote name='Ferrozoica Hive' timestamp='1285724084' post='2467480']
Has either side considered actually going to a mediator to resolve this conflict? I see a lot of shouting and lack of information-back statements without a lot of actually talking going on. Or perhaps it's gone back to the good old "private channels"?
[/quote]

NV has stepped in since they will appearently be protecting CCCP, and Peace was reached yesterday with white peace occuring at yesterdays update, their size made reps very unrealistic and besides most of them fell out of range of ERA members.

[quote]
To: Andover From: Ruski1917 Date: 9/27/2010 4:21:28 PM

Subject: RE: Peace

Message: You should be . . (mindless garble here) . . . . wich makes your alliance guilty and [u][b]don't worry we will be back to take our revenge[/b][/u]
[/quote]

Have fun Keeping your protectorate on a short leash, something tells me the 3rd time may not be the charm if CCCP decides to fire up a "revenge" war on ERA.

Edited by Andover

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Andover' timestamp='1285731443' post='2467606']
NV has stepped in since they will appearently be protecting CCCP, and Peace was reached yesterday with white peace occuring at yesterdays update, [b]their size made reps very unrealistic[/b] and besides most of them fell out of range of ERA members.[/quote]

Which is what everyone here was saying to start with. Bout time you got some common sense.

NV has stepped in since they will appearently be protecting CCCP, and Peace was reached yesterday with white peace occuring at yesterdays update, their size made reps very unrealistic and besides most of them fell out of range of ERA members.[/quote]

How very charitable of you. Perhaps there are lessons to be learned from this foray into the wider world concerning how to prosecute a war and how to conduct yourselves before, during and after it. Reflection is always a good thing.

Have fun Keeping your protectorate on a short leash, something tells me the 3rd time may not be the charm if CCCP decides to fire up a "revenge" war on ERA.
[/quote]

Please see my above point - the privledge of being smug in "victory" is not something the ERA appears to have earned as of yet.

[/quote]

Says the alliance leader who can't keep his own members on a leash :blush:

NV has stepped in since they will appearently be protecting CCCP, and Peace was reached yesterday with white peace occuring at yesterdays update, [b]their size made reps very unrealistic[/b] and besides most of them fell out of range of ERA members.[/quote]

Ya think? I think half of Bob's been saying that since this thread started. :laugh:

[quote]Have fun Keeping your protectorate on a short leash, something tells me the 3rd time may not be the charm if CCCP decides to fire up a "revenge" war on ERA.
[/quote]

NV is one of the more honour-valuing alliances in this day and age, so they will make sure CCCP doesn't do anything stupid. But in the meantime, maybe you would want to take your own advice and do a better job of controlling [i]your[/i] membership. ;) And if you jump the gun on CCCP in the case one of their members does attack, you had better be prepared to get smashed, because NV doesn't abide undiplomatic crap like that.

Looks like the [url="http://www.cybernations.net/search_wars.asp?searchstring=Declaring_Alliance%2CReceiving_Alliance&search=Equal%20Rights%20Alliance&anyallexact=exact"]Global Communist Union[/url] have decided to take over from CCCP and continue the war against ERA. Ruski1917, is this the 'revenge' which you were talking about?