Communists are people too!

[center][img]http://i28.tinypic.com/344ccyg.jpg[/img]
[size="5"][b]Declaration of Support for CCCP[/b][/size]

The Righteous and Powerful Society wishes to declare it's support to the CCCP in their war against Equal Rights Alliance, we see this as an act of terrorism on their choice of political standing. While we will not be involved in the conflic itself, by means of military assistance or aid, we will be cheering for the CCCP to previal.

ERA have not provided any proof to the alligations made, just expected the world to take his word for them.

Best of luck CCCP!

LittleRena - Grand Princess of TRaPS[/center]

What a piss-poor declaration. Nobody cares about your tough talk, bring some guns along if you want anyone at all to care.

After all, you can always leave that Hippy Train or whatever. Can't you?

Edited by Rhobar II

[quote name='Caleb279' timestamp='1282062712' post='2419767']
Quit posting in yellow!! AGH!

Someone has to take those turds down. Are you just supporting, or will TRaPS be fighting as well?
[/quote]

If anyone has an excuse to post in yellow, its me, and even I don't do it.

Also the OP raises a very good point about ERA's lack of any evidence.

[quote name='Rhobar II' timestamp='1282064099' post='2419810']
What a piss-poor declaration. Nobody cares about your tough talk, bring some guns along if you want anyone at all to care.

[/quote]

Why would anyone leave all their friends just to protect an alliance they aren't treatied to? What you suggest would be foolish in so many ways.

Edited by supercoolyellow

[quote name='Rhobar II' timestamp='1282064099' post='2419810']

[/quote]
heh, I hope you don't actually think we're a hippy train, because then I'll feel bad if you ever end up fighting against us hippies.

Confusion.

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1282064313' post='2419815']
heh, I hope you don't actually think we're a hippy train, because then I'll feel bad if you ever end up fighting against us hippies.

Confusion.
[/quote]
I have, I wasn't impressed.

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1282064291' post='2419812']Why would anyone leave all their friends just to protect an alliance they aren't treatied to? What you suggest would be foolish in so many ways.
[/quote]

I'm not saying it is wise, but I believe that such form of support as visible here (all talk, no actions) is worthless.

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1282064313' post='2419815']

Confusion.
[/quote]

Actually, I only read up on what you are after posting. The name is still a hippy name, though.

CCCP don't need any military assistance, ERA only have 4 nations, only 3 of which can take part.

[quote name='janax' timestamp='1282064568' post='2419824']
I have, I wasn't impressed.
[/quote]

You haven't fought against a Peace and Love Train alliance, you fought against Zenith in the Karma war but that was [i]before[/i] the formation of the PnLT.

And during the TOP-C&G War, you fought on [i]the same side[/i] as the PnLT.

:smug:

Edited by LittleRena

[quote name='Mathias' timestamp='1282067372' post='2419929']
I'm sure this [i]strongly[/i] worded letter will make a difference.
[/quote]
They needed a stern talking to :awesome:

Talk < Action

Do something about it TRaPS :smug:

Edited by Caleb279

[quote name='LittleRena' timestamp='1282064807' post='2419835']
CCCP don't need any military assistance, ERA only have 4 nations, only 3 of which can take part.

You haven't fought against a Peace and Love Train alliance, you fought against Zenith in the Karma war but that was [i]before[/i] the formation of the PnLT.

And during the TOP-C&G War, you fought on [i]the same side[/i] as the PnLT.

:smug:
[/quote]

And? Zenith was a founding alliance, they also sucked at war. Our good friends in Umbrella fought PnLT...I'm sure they'd be happy to give their opinion.

ERA has nothing against Communist alliances, that should be evident by our PIAT with Red Elite Defence and close friendship with the Union of Communist Republics. Both of which are Left-ist Alliances.

This war IS about our alliance defending itself after numerous threats and an attempt to recruit our members away from us.

Edited by Andover