Communists are people too!

[quote name='Andover' timestamp='1282069310' post='2419964']
This war IS about our alliance defending itself after numerous threats and an attempt to recruit our members away from us.
[/quote]

I think the phrase is "Proof, or it didn't happen"

[quote name='wickedj' timestamp='1282075649' post='2420131']
Ahh micro drama, isnt it amusing

Also, Janax, dont bother arguing lol they think theyre some sort of war gods and dont realize they arent much better than GGA
[/quote]
Assuming they are actually better than GGA.

This thread is basically a bunch of empty words. Congrats on being able to do that.

[quote name='janax' timestamp='1282067991' post='2419941']
And? Zenith was a founding alliance, they also sucked at war. Our good friends in Umbrella fought PnLT...I'm sure they'd be happy to give their opinion.
[/quote]

You go ask them then. Though of the PnL alliances at the time (NADC, UBD, Zenith and TFD) they only fought TFD.

Edited by Lusitan

[quote name='Lusitan' timestamp='1282078738' post='2420226']
You go ask them then. Though of the PnL alliances at the time (NADC, UBD, Zenith and TFD) they only fought TFD.
[/quote]

Zenith actually fought with Gremlins, and I recall some Gre posters noting afterwards that Zenith actually did a great job of keeping Gre tangled up so they could launch all the offensive wars they were capable of in the first few weeks of Bi-Polar. Considering the mismatch in size, I think that's impressive.

[quote name='janax' timestamp='1282067991' post='2419941']
And? Zenith was a founding alliance, they also sucked at war. Our good friends in Umbrella fought PnLT...I'm sure they'd be happy to give their opinion.
[/quote]

Well, visiting our surrender thread I did find one of Umbrella's opinion at the time - it seems sincere to me. Feel free to double check if that's so or not.

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=81217&view=findpost&p=2195014