NUF looking for merge candidates

Hello to all

NUF is an alliance of very experienced nations that have been around since 2006.
We have 17 members with an average strength of 45k and a total strength of 773,866.
We are currently the #6 top average ns alliance.
We are looking for the right merge and so today come to all alliances in CN to ask what can we offer each other, What your current charter is and benefits of your alliance.

We can offer you a great deal as we are experienced and mostly ex government and/or military leaders.

Please state your interest here so we can then contact you via IRC.

Thanks

King Neil (NUF High Council)

Galvatron (NUF High Council)

[img]http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/cybernations/images/thumb/8/8b/NUF_FLAG_txt1.png/250px-NUF_FLAG_txt1.png[/img]

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='kriekfreak' date='11 March 2010 - 12:52 PM' timestamp='1268330270' post='2222260']
This will end well. The Corporation can have you :awesome:
[/quote]

You just wish YOU could merge into us. :P

Edit: And now I go to check NUF's wiki to see if there's anything i should be aware of. :P

Edited by Kevin McDonald

[quote name='Kevin McDonald' date='11 March 2010 - 05:54 PM' timestamp='1268330405' post='2222261']
You just wish YOU could merge into us. :P

Edit: And now I go to check NUF's wiki to see if there's anything i should be aware of. :P
[/quote]

Gimme a sign when they merged into you so I can raid them :awesome:

We have just re-formed Nebula-X if you would like to get in on the ground floor so to speak, we also have several members with extensive experience.

You can check out our forums at [url="http://nebula-x.co.cc/index.php?/index"]Nebula-X [/url]and our irc is #Nebula-X on coldfront

[quote name='kriekfreak' date='11 March 2010 - 01:57 PM' timestamp='1268334193' post='2222320']
Oh this hurts my eyes and soul, all those alliances falling over each other to gain some garbage <_<
[/quote]

Please explain. Seriously, I'm not familiar with NUF (though would certainl become familiar with them if we were to take a merger process any further than this thread.)

I'm mostly wondering if you ain't got some friends you'd rather merge with. I do exspect you had some sort of protectorate/treaty. That might be a good starting point. But if Corp is willing to have you that's as good and as experienced an alliance as it can get.

[quote name='Kevin McDonald' date='11 March 2010 - 02:17 PM' timestamp='1268335358' post='2222341']
According to their wiki (he hesitates to say), they are protected by Nueva Vida.
[/quote]
thats outdated. They outgrew that and even got a MDoAP with 1TF

[quote name='Londo Mollari' date='12 March 2010 - 06:46 AM' timestamp='1268333525' post='2222310']
We'll be happy to talk to you on IRC, if you like. I'll be on later this evening in #athens.
[/quote]
Zero Hour 2.0? :awesome: