News-a-palooza from Sheep oficianados

flagsh.png

Th' Federation o' Buccaneers be nearing one year at sea. And in this short year, th' Federation has grown t' over 2,000,000 nation strength, fought in the Karma war, and be th' ONLY alliance with a SEA MONSTER (not to be confused with the cookie monster, which is land based and blue).

... After sailing th' seas for many a month, we Buc Bucs become lonely even desperate for the satisfaction only a woman can deliver. This last voyage became particularly lonely as war dragged on. Yet our desire for affection persisted. When th' rum ran dry the sheep got ugly and by a particularly unlucky string of events, arrr ship ran aground. And upon this land, we believed to had been uncharted, we encountered a savage woman, so we thought. She approached slowly. As she came nearer, our attention was drawn to her chiseled legs, rippling tummy muscles, thunder thighs, cut biceps, and flowing hair. She was wearing a thong, some form of savage sandal shoes, and a helmet. She was topless. It was arrr own pirate paradise. Unfortunately, after many hours of passionate love making, t' my dismay, I realized this bronze god was actually a man. T' be honest we pirates didn't mind. These savages (which we later found out were quite well developed and not actually savages at all) however, who call themselves Spartans, on th' other hand, were rather put off by our mistake. AGAIN, to be honest, "if you don't want t' be treated like meat, you shouldn't be so go-ram beautiful." (Browncoat love(no pun intended)) Long story short, after th' love fest we both thought it best we split path and never make eye contact again, which they rudely argued was twice as hard for them (HINT-because we dont have all arrr eyes. GET IT!). BUT, like those cowboys, we couldn't quit each other and were forced (by love) t' move t' California (pre-prop8) and get ourselves a contract.

Th' Federation o' Buccaneers and Sparta now have a genuine MDoAP, which reads;

Sparta & Federation of Buccaneers MDoAP

This is how it is'

Going purple on Sparta is going purple on FoB and visa-versa,

In th' event one of us attacks you, you might just find yerself in a hurt sandwich between th' tight buns that are Sparta and FoB,

Friends dont let friends drive drunk (even if its a boat),

Friends dont let friends rebuild alone,

Rule 3- fat chicks need loving too, they just have t' pay more,

Spying on friends is not cool,

Rule 6- "What does her man have to do with me?"

Sparta and FoB reserve the right to _____________.

Signed for Sparta

Admiral Jimmay Horde Beam II

Fleet Admiral - George "the Sailor Jerry" Great

No-Crown Royale WandMDave

Ephor of Flaming Moe's - Sethly

Signed for FoB

Pirate Kings- Runz & Sagha

Speaker of the Crew- Oda

Speaker of the Mast- Care_Bear

Dont let the orders of signatures fool you. Sparta and FoB take turns on top.

If you are asking yerself... What makes FoB so great? Its always been the high quality booty!

I have to congratulate the Spartans on their vigorous loving, even if it did take all 300 to get the job done.

[ooc]My monitor is not happy at this post >_>[/ooc]

This treaty has been too long in the making and I, for one, bow to our new pirate overlords.

o/ FoB

o/ The ensuing Spartays

You give me the dress, I'll be more woman than a man like you can stand.

Sethly wanted to call this treaty: This is Sparrrrrrrrrrta! Everyone remember to mock him accordingly.

PS - We missed you for a second there Shinpah. Glad we can turn your mask red again (though I'm pretty sure we were to lazy to ever change it.)