2sKHf0i.png

8PgzjrA.png

ne63lAq.png

LDeYOF7.png

----------

English Version:

[spoiler]

XcVM0FN.png

Liberty. Reason. Justice. Civility. Edification. Perfection.

Alternian Empire
Declaration of War

In these strange and off-shot times, this little planet has made the case to run off into war.  No matter the cause or the objective, this pure act of emotion has been the rise and downfall of nations throughout the pen of history.  It either comes casually or with a beat that causes everyone in the room to start dancing wildly and acting like a fool.  The endgame is the same.  War ending. People happy or bitter. Life goes on like always. At least until the next war, then it is human Christmas morning.

In a spontaneous act as to divulge into this act of human culture, we have decided to act out in the same.  This is our chance to amuse ourselves in Planet Bob’s customs and commit to the same.

Therefore, the Alternian Empire has decided to send out a surprise to someone…

MiiUyyJ.gif

To: Commonwealth of Independent Nations

We’re going Postal.

Becuse we caan

RevolutionaryRebel, Empress

JohnHenryHoliday, Agent of War
Saniiro Matsudaira, Agent of Diplomanuevering
Marc Rodin, Agent of Prosperity
Kronia Dolius, Agent of Auspisticing

6hTAGOo.png

P.S. IT’S RAINING MAIL![/spoiler]

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your too weak to go after someone kicking your protector in the mouth so you randomly attack someone attacking your protectors ally. I think we can all agree that's the most logical course. You have no honor, you have no shame, and hopefully someone will declare on you "because they can". Like most alliances that do shit "because you can" you'll most likely to be the one bitching and screaming when someone does the same to you.

As a side-note, AE considers this war to be a detached sub-conflict due to the nature of CIN's original declaration (as well as ours) and it shall be treated as separate from the larger NSO-NpO war for the sake of its prosecution.

It will be interesting to see if anybody but you guys take this seriously, given coalition warfare in its current manifestations on planet Bob.

Your too weak to go after someone kicking your protector in the mouth so you randomly attack someone attacking your protectors ally. I think we can all agree that's the most logical course. You have no honor, you have no shame, and hopefully someone will declare on you "because they can". Like most alliances that do shit "because you can" you'll most likely to be the one bitching and screaming when someone does the same to you.

I'm sorry

Your too weak to go after someone kicking your bla bla bla bla bla bla randomly attack wah wah waa ally words words words shame blah blah blah screaming

Boy, you got us. We only did this for the ribbon.

CIN, watch and learn how to be a real ankle-biting opportunist. Looks like you won't be on the 'winning side' after all, eh?

We now have Individual Surrender terms and conditions to nations of the former Commonwealth of Independent Nations

The Can Town AA is considered part of the Alternian Empire, and all attacks on it shall be treated as attacks on the AE.

Edited by Kronia Dolius

I should clear a few things up about our CB while I'm here.
We declared war on CIN because they basically declared war on NPO to be on the winning side. We are showing them why you don't join a global war unless you are prepared to fight.
Note, we aren't doing this to defend NPO, hence why we are considering this a separate conflict. We just want to teach them a lesson.
If you have further inquires, talk to RevReble.

Boy, you got us. We only did this for the ribbon.

CIN, watch and learn how to be a real ankle-biting opportunist. Looks like you won't be on the 'winning side' after all, eh?

Yeah there's no reason to hit them other than wanting AE to get an announcement and some attention. In my opinion, this is pretty much bandwagoning, you have no treaties or any justification to come in.

[font='courier new', courier, monospace]I should clear a few things up about our CB while I'm here.
We declared war on CIN because they basically declared war on NPO to be on the winning side. We are showing them why you don't join a global war unless you are prepared to fight.
Note, we aren't doing this to defend NPO, hence why we are considering this a separate conflict. We just want to teach them a lesson.
If you have further inquires, talk to RevReble.[/font]

NPO attacked them days prior to this war. Then they attacked back. You basically bandwagoned onto them for bandwagoning. That's smart. Edited by Rotavele

Rota, given how you've tacked yourself onto every global war in recent memory and have a long and illustrious(?) history of commentating on practically everything in the hope of garnering attention, you are either highly-qualified to give such analysis or a walking embodiment of hypocrisy. Possibly both.

Fear AE and it's one-AA bandwagon. Coming to a terrible alliance near you.