World Map of CNRP2

Mogar

• Replies 775
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so basically you are taking all the land for yourself. All i want is Puerto Rico, is that really too much to ask?

I'm not taking it for myself, I'm protecting it from illogical landgrabs like yours. Tikal is a harsh mistress, etc.

Made the DoE. Call me the Cenafrik Conclave

Will do.

Re: Russia

The Pretty Borders Faction is pleased.

Mapmaker Lynneth: Mapmaker Lynneth's opinion of Kevin Kingswell changed by +15

(Update in the link above)

The several small islands to the north of Guanwai have been a part of it since my initial claim to the area. You must have started making your adjustments from an old version of the map and missed it.

I would like to place my flag in the United Kingdom, including all British Crown dependencies and British Overseas Territories, excepting those that are already claimed and/or protected. Name it the Kingdom of Great Britain.

EDIT: The Crown Dependencies are Jersey, Guernsey (including Sark, Alderney, Brecqhou, Herm, Jethou and Lihou.) and Isle of Man, which I don’t believe are claimed.

The Overseas Territories that I don’t think are claimed include: Anguilla, Bermuda, British Indian Ocean Territory, British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, Montserrat, Pitcairn Islands, Saint Helena, Ascension, Tristan da Cunha and Turks and Caicos Islands

Edited by Justinian the Mighty

I would like to place my flag in the United Kingdom, including all British Crown dependencies and British Overseas Territories, excepting those that are already claimed and/or protected. Name it the Kingdom of Great Britain.

EDIT: The Crown Dependencies are Jersey, Guernsey (including Sark, Alderney, Brecqhou, Herm, Jethou and Lihou.) and Isle of Man, which I don’t believe are claimed.

The Overseas Territories that I don’t think are claimed include: Anguilla, Bermuda, British Indian Ocean Territory, British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, Montserrat, Pitcairn Islands, Saint Helena, Ascension, Tristan da Cunha and Turks and Caicos Islands

Crown Dependencies are good.

For the Overseas Territories, Tikal would contest the American ones, namely

Turks&Caicos; Cayman; British Virgin Is.; Anguilla; Montserrat, due to the Monroe Doctrine. You didn't explicitely claim these in your DoE, so nothing's lost.

Bermuda is Tikalian.

Gibraltar is Portuguese.

Pitcairn is, as far as I can see, french-claimed.

The Cyprus-territory is Spartan.

St. Helena, Ascension, Tristan da Cunha and the Indian Ocean territories are good though. Do you want the entire British Antarctic territory?

Nevermind. According to this page, your ingame SoI isn't large enough to claim the struck-through territories in the previous sentence.

Edited by Lynneth

Crown Dependencies are good.

For the Overseas Territories, Tikal would contest the American ones, namely

Turks&Caicos; Cayman; British Virgin Is.; Anguilla; Montserrat, due to the Monroe Doctrine. You didn't explicitely claim these in your DoE, so nothing's lost.

Bermuda is Tikalian.

Gibraltar is Portuguese.

Pitcairn is, as far as I can see, french-claimed.

The Cyprus-territory is Spartan.

St. Helena, Ascension, Tristan da Cunha and the Indian Ocean territories are good though. Do you want the entire British Antarctic territory?

Nevermind. According to this page, your ingame SoI isn't large enough to claim the struck-through territories in the previous sentence.

Gibraltar, St Helena, Ascension, and Tristan da Cunha are owned by the Northlands (as well as Malta, if you're inclined to update the map)

The Pitcairn Islands have also been claimed by the Northlands.

Edited by Californian

Gibraltar, St Helena, Ascension, and Tristan da Cunha are owned by the Northlands (as well as Malta, if you're inclined to update the map)

The Pitcairn Islands have also been claimed by the Northlands.

Please provide links to the appropriate claims.

[font='times new roman']California, Nevada, and Arizona have been placed under the protectorate of the USA since the PE is inactive.[/font]

Strongly contesting all, specifically Northern California. The USA has no borders with the territories mentioned by bones wizard. Therefore it should be given to President David/Mara Lithean or myself.