Montezuma Hitchcock Dual

Montezuma

2 minutes ago, Galerion said:

No it's not they have a cycle, check the dates they didn't go into peace mode based on recent events.

Still not a fasle assumption. You sent your top tier to peace mode, it may not have been because of these events today, but you still have your top tier in peace mode. Which happened in "cycles" as you say, because the top tier is in peace mode. 

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Alonso is just mad we caught him leaking info to LH, so he is resolved to be just as annoying as his buddy is.

You can keep telling your self that you caught me doing anything, or bring it up in a new thread. This thread is about how you egged on your allies to attack a surrendering party, and how the LPC is falling down around you, and you have nations in peace mode. 

You can try to deflect this back onto me, but not every thread is a platform for you to try to attack POSSE. Threads can be about other topics, you know. I'm not sure what your obsession is, but it's getting slightly creepy. 

9 minutes ago, Alonso Quixano said:

You can keep telling your self that you caught me doing anything, or bring it up in a new thread. This thread is about how you egged on your allies to attack a surrendering party, and how the LPC is falling down around you, and you have nations in peace mode. 

You can try to deflect this back onto me, but not every thread is a platform for you to try to attack POSSE. Threads can be about other topics, you know. I'm not sure what your obsession is, but it's getting slightly creepy. 

No, it's relevant, because everyone here criticizing the Imperium has a past:

*Lord Hitchcock is under terms, started multiple wars against us, and is trying to cause maximum disruption within ISX sphere of influence

*Alonso is a known affiliate of Lord Hitchcock, got busted forwarding info from the Magnus Opus HQ to LH, and is mad that Magnus Opus fractured

*Ericsw had to surrender to the Monster Mash coalition

*Methrage attacked the Imperium twice, and we bill-locked his nation during Monster Mash

So you all can't claim to have some sort of fair perspective because you are all opposed to ISX politically and apparently have nothing better to do than follow us around, trying to undermine us.

Edited by Immortan Junka

1 hour ago, Montezuma said:

aNiMaL sounds*

You have a 5k nation that does nothing but fail. Have fun in self inflicted anarchy. I know you will because aNiMaL PeLtz spend a lot of time down there. 

Edit* 

And it's 11 nations now thank you very much. And I took this alliance over from another person. I know you've never been motivated to do anything yourself...

Don't you ever get tired of being the aNiMaLz lacky? 

Edited by Lucius Optimus

2 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

*Lord Hitchcock is under terms, started multiple wars against us, and is trying to cause maximum disruption within ISX sphere of influence

*Alonso is a known affiliate of Lord Hitchcock, got busted forwarding info from the Magnus Opus HQ to LH, and is mad that Magnus Opus fractured

*Methrage attacked the Imperium twice, and we bill-locked his nation during Monster Mash

So you all can't claim to have some sort of fair perspective because you are all opposed to ISX politically and apparently have nothing better to do than follow us around, trying to undermine us politically.

What about little old me?

Just now, Immortan Junka said:

So you all can't claim to have some sort of fair perspective because you are all opposed to ISX politically and apparently have nothing better to do than follow us around.

I'm only a know affiliate in your head. I'm not mad about MO fracturing, VaG tried to set up an ally, and got caught. I offered up screenshots of who I "leaked" your fake PM to, which were my allies. Then some how you ended up blaming me for it getting to LH. To us it is seems you are so obsessed with POSSE that you tried to politically isolate us by making up a fake plan to get us in trouble. It failed. I offered VaG the chance to sit my nation, and look through all my PMs. So no. The only one here that s following someone around is Junka following POSSE. 

Also. I have no criticized you in this thread. Learn how to read, and comprehend instead of spouting propaganda. 

1 minute ago, Alonso Quixano said:

I'm only a know affiliate in your head. I'm not mad about MO fracturing, VaG tried to set up an ally, and got caught. I offered up screenshots of who I "leaked" your fake PM to, which were my allies. Then some how you ended up blaming me for it getting to LH. To us it is seems you are so obsessed with POSSE that you tried to politically isolate us by making up a fake plan to get us in trouble. It failed. I offered VaG the chance to sit my nation, and look through all my PMs. So no. The only one here that s following someone around is Junka following POSSE. 

Also. I have no criticized you in this thread. Learn how to read, and comprehend instead of spouting propaganda. 

Lol at you writing this post and accusing me of propaganda. 

6 hours ago, Sephiroth said:

I haven't encouraged anyone to declare I don't think. Although I have used your name as a place holder instead of who I would really want to hit when people I don't trust talk about attacking people.

I guess your name just rolls off the tongue and Junka making you guys migrating to Brown sound like the biggest problem made it come to mind easily when making something up. I may have even been subconsciously echoing what Junka had told me was the biggest potential problem. So it might be Junka who actually has plans for you.

That's quite the explanation.  :wacko:

Regardless, I cannot identify rational reasoning as to why anyone on brown team would take issue with our move. Brown is, after all, inherently free, as are color spheres in general. The same freedom that in the past allowed you to provide assistance and sanctuary to enemies of Kashmir allows us to make a move that affords us potential privileges that are strictly defensive in nature.

3 minutes ago, SirWilliam said:

Regardless, I cannot identify rational reasoning as to why anyone on brown team would take issue with our move. Brown is, after all, inherently free, as are color spheres in general. The same freedom that in the past allowed you to provide assistance and sanctuary to enemies of Kashmir allows us to make a move that affords us potential privileges that are strictly defensive in nature.

Sorry Sir William, you are my puppet, but I'm also secretly targeting you. While also subconciously controlling you both.

ff3.jpg

2 hours ago, SirWilliam said:

Either way I don't care as long as you don't involve yourselves in our dealings.

What is somewhat pathetic is at this point Junka is only trying to hold onto the LPC out of spite from the last war, even though he knows unless it changes hands back to me its falling apart.

I guess taking it back from with resistance will bring me some satisfaction; since it seems how he measures victory in the last war is trying to hold onto my bloc name. So when he's officially out by a majority vote, I will have defeated him completely without ever firing a shot. ;)

Edited by Sephiroth

10 minutes ago, Sephiroth said:

Either way I don't care as long as you don't involve yourselves in our dealings.

What is somewhat pathetic is at this point Junka is only trying to hold onto the LPC out of spite from the last war, even though he knows unless it changes hands back to me its falling apart.

I guess taking it back from with resistance will bring me some satisfaction; since it seems how he measures victory in the last war is trying to hold onto my bloc name. So when he's officially out by a majority vote, I will have defeated him completely without ever firing a shot. ;)

It's only right that Sigrun input be considered before anything changes.

The only reason LPCN appears to be destabilizing is because you had no intention of working with us in the first place Methrage. I asked you not to announce and to wait till you recruited several members, but you ignored me, and even went so far to insult my leadership style, claiming to "turn LPCN towards the right direction," ignoring my status as Supreme Triumvir laid down by treaty.

There were zero issues before your return. You view your status as more important than the harmony of the bloc and can't stand the fact that you lost.

So yes, you are doing a great job "changing direction" in the bloc away from stability and order, and towards pointless chaos. You have been a great asset for Lord Hitchcock's petty anti-Imperium agenda.

This is why you will always fail at every endeavour... everytime you approach success, you throw it away working for people like LH or starting unnecessary wars and drama.

Good luck blaming me while trying to sink 90% of the ship so you can salvage 10% of the scraps in your name. We have a word for the people who tried to do the same thing to the Imperium during the July Revolution.

This will end one of two ways, I'm just seeing what the rest of the bloc wants before acting with the full authority of Supreme Triumvir.

The terms of this agreement remain in full effect:

Edited by Immortan Junka

On 1/15/2017 at 5:06 PM, Immortan Junka said:

Please elaborate here more, who is even in the ISX "sphere of influence"?

The only influence ISX should take credit for is that their own ally chose disbandment over officially defending ISX.

23 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

Sorry Sir William, you are my puppet, but I'm also secretly targeting you. While also subconciously controlling you both.

ff3.jpg

Congrats, you've forced Kashmir back to paperless- just in case you awkwardly decide to offer them a treaty.

19 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

The terms of this agreement remain in full effect:

And as history repeats itself, you've chosen not to heed to White Chocolate's advice.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

It is the Varangian Guard's official position that since LPCN was created by Methrage, it therefore belongs to Methrage. Let it also be said that although we do not seek any hostilities with LPCN, any actions which undermine our allies, Kashmir in particular, will merit a response in kind. We look forward to a future of peaceful relations with LPCN.

8 minutes ago, Jack Layton said:

It is the Varangian Guard's official position that since LPCN was created by Methrage, it therefore belongs to Methrage. Let it also be said that although we do not seek any hostilities with LPCN, any actions which undermine our allies, Kashmir in particular, will merit a response in kind. We look forward to a future of peaceful relations with LPCN.

We do not consider the SNX LPC, so any actions against them would be seen as a positive gesture towards good relations among all our allies.

We look forward to peaceful relations as well and maybe even occasional joint projects if you guys become more trusted.

Edited by Sephiroth

2 minutes ago, Sephiroth said:

We do not consider the SNX LPC, so any actions against them would be seen as a positive gesture towards good relations among all our allies.

We look forward to peaceful relations as well and maybe even occasional joint projects if you guys become more trusted.

I sent you a message in game to explore the possibility of those joint projects.

46 minutes ago, Jack Layton said:

You and I have a shared history and have worked together many times, but considering you are not on the brown team and just got done attacking Animalz, I think you are only weakening Methrage's position and making him appear to be an agent of foreign intervention attempting to damage the LPCN.

Edited by Immortan Junka

1 minute ago, Immortan Junka said:

You and I have a shared history and have worked together many times, but considering you are not on the brown team and just got done attacking Animalz, I think you are only weakening Methrage's position and making him appear to be a agent of foreign intervention.

Foreign invasion for me to take back what I created and you tried to steal?

I have more claim to the LPC than you ever will, a long opponent of libertariansim and not a founder. It would be me accepting foreign assistance in reclaiming what's mine if they help. Or they could come to Brown in order to help Sigrun's votes if that is worrying him or boost me. :P

3 minutes ago, Sephiroth said:

I have more claim to the LPC than you ever will, a long opponent of libertariansim and not a founder. It would be me accepting foreign assistance in reclaiming what's mine if they help. Or they could come to Brown in order to help Sigrun's votes if that is worrying him or boost me. :P

Oh the irony. 

My sole claim to LPCN is the peace treaty signed on 02DEC16. From there I have worked to protect the interests of Animalz and Confederatio Aesir, along with the umbrella of smaller affiliated micros. 

I don't claim to be any kind of "founder" or guru or libertarian spiritual leader, because I don't have to. Useless people claim such titles.

Edited by Immortan Junka