A Gentleman's Agreement

8 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

If there is any antagonizing going on, it's from you, as your ally has continuously sent us insulting messages and poaching attempts. M Inc has no other stake in the matter (we don't care about SNX one way or another) and we will whack sir kindle over the head when he falls out of line. Let this be a lesson to him the next time he wants to be 'tough !@#$'.

That's not what you said a couple days ago.

To: Immortan Junka    From: Lord Hitchcock    Date: 1/2/2017 1:17:07 PM

Subject: RE: Coalition alliances

Message: I'd say the only two alliances I'm negative nuetral with are AM and animalz, because of their recent poaching. I think you middle manned that well and no further aggression on our part in that circumstance

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

34 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

That's not what you said a couple days ago.

To: Immortan Junka    From: Lord Hitchcock    Date: 1/2/2017 1:17:07 PM

Message: I'd say the only two alliances I'm negative nuetral with are AM and animalz, because of their recent poaching. I think you middle manned that well and no further aggression on our part in that circumstance

We haven't attacked them and I was a man of my word.

Anyhow, this thread is about a piat between Cobra and animalz and I was more than happy to share with Cobra, Sir Kindle's past insults upon my return and animalz poaching practices towards us. I also reminded them that both Cobra and snx are not supportive in the event of animalz attempting to cry for help in the event of attacking us. 

And now Cobra understands why tensions between m inc and animalz have fallen to a new low considering all of the times we've supported those weasels. A lot of our members were former animalz fans (as was I), and it is a very disappointing situation. 

Sir Kindle overstepped his boundary when he called us 'cowards' (out of the blue mind you, just to be a dick) and given Animalz's current debacle, I would say the only coward is him.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

10 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

try harder. (And not in this thread, if you'd like to make a discussion on that topic-create a new thread.)

1) lol! TELL EM

2) why create a new thread? I just checked, and it turns out every open topic is the same conversation between you and tywin

15 hours ago, ericsw said:

animalz cant fight, thats the real deal here, they turtle up and just get hit and tell everyone they are fighting

snx is a good place for them

well that is a lie coming from a chicky boy who couldn't hold up for a month at war lmao:lol1: ur words mean nothing we fought non stop for 3 years so our actions speak for us pendejo:war:

here is official animalz message copy and pasted here - - -

"We are amazed at these pig's audacity. Regardless we will allow them to babble on, and pursue their feeble attempt to stay relevant. After abandoning the Family on the field of battle...twice...we understand how the SHAME of these cowardly acts would drive some people crazy.

We have taken no aggressive action towards these cowards who succumbed to their knees like a cheap whore their last war. Indeed, Kindle letting !@#$%*cock know he is forgiven is no hostile act. Nor is posting an announcement informing the Family that Monsters has gone insane with shame, and that they need to be prepared incase they decide to attack.The more they flood the OWF with slander the more they reveal and expose their traitor guilt, a cowards burden. For now we will ignore all that. We will wait. If they leave us alone, great. If that want to fight let them attack. But really for the most part they need to be ignored"

End of message.

#MonstersUniversityIsNotanAccreditedSchool

#MonstersIsAdiplomaMill

now on to the actual topic of this thread this is a awesome treaty!!

Viva COBRA y Kanabis Viva la Familia aNiMaLz o/ :war::gun:

3 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Sir Kindle overstepped his boundary when he called us 'cowards' (out of the blue mind you, just to be a dick) and given Animalz's current debacle, I would say the only coward is him.

out of the blue or because of u abandoning us? also u started the insults by disrespecting not only kindle but the whole family on the owf forums a bunch of times so not only r u a coward but a liar too:lol1: we wouldn't need help fighting u even if we wanted to attack we just don't care kick u to da curb and go about our business if u wanna 1 on 1 fight just say so attack do something lmao

:gun:here if u need us !@#$%*&#$@ lmao

Edited by Montezuma

1 hour ago, Montezuma said:

how is there a wow factor there? letting ur alliance be aware of haterz is something amazing to u lol??

the bigger wow factor is how a man could look so much like ellen DeGeneres roflmao:lol1:

7f9990ee40d4db3511e9e6bbb7719174.gif

Lmao.

Edited by General Kanabis

2 hours ago, Montezuma said:

how is there a wow factor there? letting ur alliance be aware of haterz is something amazing to u lol??

the bigger wow factor is how a man could look so much like ellen DeGeneres roflmao:lol1:

Nope the biggest wow is how I look like 2D

8 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

I take it you do not approve of this treaty. Odd considering that COBRA are members of your bloc, I would expect some congratulations.

I do approve of any FA direction my allies want to take. I don't need to say congratulations, they know I support them. Do you support your bloc member? Or are they not apart of LPCN?

I just wanted to speak to animalz about their treaty partner, since they are my allies ally now. I just want them to know, that while animalz was under verbal assault, and threat of being attacked, you were going behind their backs to talk about a potential oDoAP with the same alliance that was verbally assaulting them, and has threatened to attack. 

14 minutes ago, Alonso Quixano said:

I do approve of any FA direction my allies want to take. I don't need to say congratulations, they know I support them. Do you support your bloc member? Or are they not apart of LPCN?

I just wanted to speak to animalz about their treaty partner, since they are my allies ally now. I just want them to know, that while animalz was under verbal assault, and threat of being attacked, you were going behind their backs to talk about a potential oDoAP with the same alliance that was verbally assaulting them, and has threatened to attack. 

You are trying too hard. Unverifiable accusations at best, malicious slander at worst.

Yes, we all know you are communicating with LH and sharing pms sent by other governments in hostility to the Imperium. Suggesting that Monsters could potentially play a positive role for civilization, rather than being a constant nuisance, hurts nobody.

8 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

You are trying too hard. Unverifiable accusations at best, malicious slander at worst.

Yes, we all know you are communicating with LH and sharing pms sent by other governments in hostility to the Imperium. Suggesting that Monsters could potentially play a positive role for civilization, rather than being a constant nuisance, hurts nobody.

Are you denying you sent this PM? 

To: Alonso Quixano    From: Lord Hitchcock    Date: 1/2/2017 5:27:15 PM

Subject: RE: Heads up

Message: To: Lord Hitchcock From: Immortan Junka Date: 1/2/2017 3:20:43 PM

Subject: RE: Coalition alliances
Message: What would you think about a potential ODoAP with the Imperium?

It would take alot of convincing to make happen, but it might provide you a bit of wiggle room when it comes to the terms. 

For my part, I have had enough of battling with Monsters and would rather focus on more productive enterprises.

I am interested in hearing your thoughts on this.

----

Which comes on the heels of. 

8wwrnni.jpg

Animalz is letting their members know they might be attacked by MInc merely a day before you reach out to MInc about a possibly treaty? How is this slander? It's fact. Animalz lets their members know they might get attacked and they go to peace mode, less than a day later you ask MInc about a possible treaty, and a possible reduction of their terms. 

Unverifiable? Incorrect, unless you are denying sending this message. Slander? Incorrect. You sent that message, as you did not deny it in the other thread. These are verifiable facts. You were trying to play both sides, and got caught. Your allies deserve to know this. 

Edited by Alonso Quixano

5 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Yes, we all know you are communicating with LH and sharing pms sent by other governments in hostility to the Imperium.

Yes, so much hostility. After telling you we wanted to have an NAP with posse if we signed an ODP is considered 'hostility' then I am guilty as charged.

(Also, no mention of animalz in the ODP talks)

23 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Yes, so much hostility. After telling you we wanted to have an NAP with posse if we signed an ODP is considered 'hostility' then I am guilty as charged.

(Also, no mention of animalz in the ODP talks)

After my PM suggesting a possible future ODoAP, you made a reply which I did not respond to, because I did not feel your "conditions" were worth a treaty.

Then you forwarded my ODoAP message to Alonso, which should raise eyebrows with many people considering that there is no public treaty between PoSSE and Monsters. 

Considerong your past "secret treaty" with Kaskus in violation of the terms of the Polar protectorate, I was glad that Alonso provided that key piece of evidence by posting your forwarded PM on the OWF. Which would explain your recent emboldened aggravation of coalition alliances.

To: Immortan Junka    From: Lord Hitchcock    Date: 1/2/2017 3:25:38 PM

Message: There would have to be more conditions to the odp than that. Zero ties to AM and a nap on posse

55 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

After my PM suggesting a possible future ODoAP, you made a reply which I did not respond to, because I did not feel your "conditions" were worth a treaty.

Then you forwarded my ODoAP message to Alonso, which should raise eyebrows with many people considering that there is no public treaty between PoSSE and Monsters. 

Considerong your past "secret treaty" with Kaskus in violation of the terms of the Polar protectorate, I was glad that Alonso provided that key piece of evidence by posting your forwarded PM on the OWF. Which would explain your recent emboldened aggravation of coalition alliances.

To: Immortan Junka    From: Lord Hitchcock    Date: 1/2/2017 3:25:38 PM

Message: There would have to be more conditions to the odp than that. Zero ties to AM and a nap on posse

First off, I didn't give a damn about what you felt, that was our conditions. I do not care for lord Darrin (hence why we're not tying anything indirectly to AM) and I wasn't gonna roll POSSE (hence the NAP). If treatying with alliances is your way of using them as your beck-n-call than it was very much dead before you attempted the offer.

And secondly, I have heard you mention a secret treaty with kaskus while we were under Polaris protection multiple times. I'm still scratching my head on this one, as the only other treaty we had was an approved PIAT with SPTR. I fail to see how we would have benefited from any 'secret treaty' from kaskus where we wouldn't have already gotten our needs addressed with Polaris or SPTR. Banking on a Smurf drunk message (solid, reliable Intel there) while I did indeed try to get Kaskus and Polaris talking to each other (there is no wrong doing there) doesn't even make your narrative plausible.

Lastley, if we want to talk about past treaties with Polaris, remember that M Inc paid in full, every ounce of tech owed (that was not the case with SNX).

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

52 minutes ago, Alonso Quixano said:

You were trying to play both sides, and got caught. Your allies deserve to know this. 

No. You're being stupid and/or trying to stir up drama.

Junka said "It would take a lot of convincing" to make the ODP happen. Junka is Emperor of ISX, he don't need to convince ISX. So he must be talking about his allies/MM coalition would need convincing.

It clear Junka didn't intend to keep this a secret if LH had said he was interested. His next step would've been to talk to Animalz & others involved. You're trying way too hard to make this seem like playing both sides.

23 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

And secondly, I have heard you mention a secret treaty with kaskus while we were under Polaris protection multiple times. I'm still scratching my head on this one

You admitted just the other day it was some ruse you were trying. Ruse = intentional deception btw. Very honorable.

1 minute ago, Canik said:

You admitted just the other day it was some ruse you were trying. Ruse = intentional deception btw. Very honorable.

The Kaskus-Minc secret treaty was confirmed because Kaskus spied one of my nations as retaliation after LH whined about me supposedly spying Minc (he tried to get Polar to attack SNX). We brought in all of our allies and grilled Unknown Smurf, who admitted he did it due to Kaskus secret treaty to Monsters Inc.

For reference, here is the post where LH admitted that the Polar treaty was a "ruse:"