A Gentleman's Agreement

aNiMaLz - COBRA Accords-

Mongoose-and-Cobra-dark-2.jpg

.aNiMaLz and Cobra agree to be PIAT partners (Peace, Intelligence and Aid Treaty), and agree to never get in the way of each other's prosperity.

.Both alliances agree to share intelligence if it will prevent the other from harm.

.We agree to support each other politically, and if the issue is something that neither alliance agrees on, we agree to remain neutral, and not become aggressive over the matter.

.We agree to respect each other's individual governments and sovereignty.

.Military cooperation is strictly optional, but strongly encouraged :laugh:

Both sides look forward to peace and prosperity. We have an interesting history and we are all pleased it ended in friendship.

ANiMaLz.jpg

Signatures for aNiMaLz-

.RUKUNU - Supreme Warlord
.General Daniel - High Chancellor
.Sir Kindle - Mayor of the Palace
.Lulzist - Secretary General

alliance_flags1192016122603AM.jpg

Signatures for COBRA-

.General Kanabis- King Cobra

.Lord Grimsin, Caspase, Kralot, and Nigel- The COBRA Royal Guard

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

You've never been one to play your cards close LH.

Animalz better understand that their allies, cobra and snx are bound to the terms.

Meaning aid drops / military co-ops / proxy warfare (ie ghosting, ghosts alliance) from snx or cobra or any other signatory would be a clear violation.

"VI.  The undersigned alliances of Monsters Mash Coalition agree to take no aggressive action toward Monsters Inc Reborn for a period of 6 months from the signing of this agreement, to include poaching, propaganda, spamming, spying, proxy warfare, new offensive wars, etc."

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

8 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

So this is your plan? To try to out-elawyer me?

Interesting lol.

I figured you'd be impressed :)

drift closer to the bait young grasshopper... eat the forbidden apple.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

3 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Or maybe we will just ignore you because you are just a nuisance.

That's your best bet. Intel for Cobra, tell Sir Kindle that I forgive him.

To: Lord Hitchcock    From: Sir Kindle    Date: 12/10/2016 10:34:26 AM

Subject: Hey

Message: Don't worry we are not mad that you deserted us on the battlefield with not even a word of warning. We took care of it.

We also forgive you for starting a war, asking our help, then only obtaining peace for yourselves while we carried on an extra two months fighting kort and snx alone.

We also forgive your predecessor eric, and hardin, for starting wars we helped them in only to quickly surrender leaving us again alone on the battlefield. 

We forgive all these cowardly, and disrespectful acts.

5 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

So this is your plan? To try to out-elawyer me?

Interesting lol.

Ill out-elawyer you all. The peace terms say Monsters Inc Reborn. Since Lord Hitchcock changed the name of the alliance - do these terms even apply?

1 hour ago, Morphine said:

Ill out-elawyer you all. The peace terms say Monsters Inc Reborn. Since Lord Hitchcock changed the name of the alliance - do these terms even apply?

Absolutely, reference historical name-change-onlys.

Kashmir changed their name once, I forget what it was even to (temporarily messing around)... Lavendertown at one time became "the alliance for franz fernidad'. Supernova x became the 'Imperium of super nova x'

In none of these circumstances were obligations voided, unless furtherly specified by any other changes beyond a name tweak (i.e. Mergers)

and there is no 'name change' clause in our terms.

try harder. (And not in this thread, if you'd like to make a discussion on that topic-create a new thread.)

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

6 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Absolutely, reference historical name-change-onlys.

Kashmir changed their name once, I forget what it was even to (temporarily messing around)... Lavendertown at one time became "the alliance for franz fernidad'. Supernova x became the 'Imperium of super nova x'

In none of these circumstances were obligations voided, unless furtherly specified by any other changes beyond a name tweak (i.e. Mergers)

and there is no 'name change' clause in our terms.

try harder. (And not in this thread, if you'd like to make a discussion on that topic-create a new thread.)

The difference is that the Imperium's relations are based on mutual interest, they are not based on a defeated party antagonizing the victorious party.

1 hour ago, Alonso Quixano said:

Hey Animalz, did you know Junka was trying to talk to LH about oDoAPing them? As well as getting them some wiggle room out of their terms if they did so? 

I take it you do not approve of this treaty. Odd considering that COBRA are members of your bloc, I would expect some congratulations.

1 hour ago, Immortan Junka said:

The difference is that the Imperium's relations are based on mutual interest, they are not based on a defeated party antagonizing the victorious party.

If there is any antagonizing going on, it's from you, as your ally has continuously sent us insulting messages and poaching attempts. M Inc has no other stake in the matter (we don't care about SNX one way or another) and we will whack sir kindle over the head when he falls out of line. Let this be a lesson to him the next time he wants to be 'tough !@#$'.

Thinking he'd get unlimited war and military aid while telling us that we are 'cowards' (out of the blue mind you) hasn't really stepped back and realized that his ally's outside of ca are bound by peace terms.

But then again, I never thought Sir Kindle to be some bright whiz kid.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock