A Gentleman's Agreement

5 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

First of all, we did not need you "help" to remove Hardin. The Imperium did that on our own. If you like Galerion can bring up a more detailed report on that voting effort.

Second, we did not "use" LPCN for votes. Sigrun continue to run for brown team senate, just as before I became triumvir. In fact we supported Sigrun with some votes. At least do some research before casting such silly accusations.

Third, we informed our allies in VG about our displeasure with PoSSE. They elected to cancel to preserve the integrity of the Magnus Opus bloc. This was their right to cancel, just as it was our right to formally complain. 

That's not an "attack," that is diplomacy. You should try it sometime.

Meanwhile we have LH sharing govt to govt communications with you. He's known for that, so whatever. But then you posted it on the forum as anti-ISX propaganda, not only displayin your affiliation with LH but reducing you to his reputation level.

You did not, we removed Hardin as a senator by replacing him as the fifth senator. You can bring up any "report" you would like, it's just simply not true. Just fasle propaganda you showed your members.

I have. As soon as we told you our intent to permanently keep Minc out of the senate, with a bloc moving to brown, LPCN became yours, and you started funneling votes for 2-3 senators. 

Our allies tell us it went a little differently in private than you are saying here. To us coming from our allies, it seemed like you were giving them an ultimatum of picking you over us. 

More so, to show what you say in public verse what you do in private. 

Though this thread is not about our past histories. I'll do my part to cotinue to keep this about the treaty. 

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

25 minutes ago, Alonso Quixano said:

You can keep telling yourself that, but we wanted LPCN/MINC exterminated because our entire bloc has been attacked by them, a few times. We wanted to be assured of peace for ever.

A little ironic coming from someone who likes to enable rogues.

6 minutes ago, Canik said:

The timestamps in the private convos & internal announcements you're proudly posting show there was only 1 day between them. So it is extremely feasible Junka had not gotten the message yet. Don't try to act like it's so unlikely.

I might if I thought things could possibly be patched up between them.

Either way, you're wrong for making unfounded accusations. Especially in public.

Unlikely? Yes. Junka is one of the most active players, if not the most active (on the forums), it's something to be admirable of. I think it is highly unlikely that he did not get the message yet. 

I don't think they are unfounded, you may. You may not know this about POSSE, but everything on our forums is viewable to everyone, no private embassies, our internal threads viewable by diplomates etcetc. I keep forgetting that everyone has a very secretive life style for their alliance. Just one of the many things that separate us philosophically.  

38 minutes ago, Alonso Quixano said:

You did not, we removed Hardin as a senator by replacing him as the fifth senator. You can bring up any "report" you would like, it's just simply not true. Just fasle propaganda you showed your members.

Unequivocally false. Your Brennana1 only became part of the senate because the Imperium supported you with our own votes (October and November elections) before Magnus Opus moved to the brown team. The Imperium supported the following candidates:

October Elections: Galerion and Brennana1 (Both elected)

November Elections: Galerion, Tk0Rahl and Brennana1 (Hardin lost his seat here after we ran two senate seats as well as supporting PoSSE, however GATO supported Mad Mike who beat Brennana1)

December Elections: Galerion, Tk0Rahl and Sigrun Vapneir (After we supported LPCN because PoSSE failed us, Sigrun didn't win due to Magnus Opus)

bJA7mVoh.jpg

This was why we were upset when you refused to back us with team sanctions in November, when Hardin realized he was going to lose and went sanction rogue. Leading to the eventual cancellation of the PoSSE-SNX treaty because we decided to back someone else more reliable and cooperative (Sigrun).

Most of Magnus Opus did not move to brown until December, when you began voting for the current senator pjk11.

Edited by Immortan Junka

So after we finally got rid of Methrage after a year (defending ourself in war) and Hardin/ATG (Coordinated voting), who do we have in their place? Another alliance backing rogues and trying to disrupt Order on the brown team :facepalm:

At times like this I have to summon all the wisdom and patience I learned from classical leaders like Ivan Moldavi just to retain my sanity. :psyduck:

Edited by Immortan Junka

57 minutes ago, Alonso Quixano said:

That post was supposed to be taken like that, to look just as absurd as Junka trying to say we have a secret treaty with Minc. Thanks for getting it, pal. 

Ok glad we are all on the same page :) just making sure it's an even playing field!

anytime I'll be here all night 

6 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

So after we finally got rid of Methrage after a year (defending ourself in war) and Hardin/ATG (Coordinated voting), who do we have in their place? Another alliance backing rogues and trying to disrupt Order on the brown team :facepalm:

At times like this I have to summon all the wisdom and patience I learned from classical leaders like Ivan Moldavi just to retain my sanity. :psyduck:

lets sign a treaty, I hear you are handing them out like candy now

30 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Unequivocally false. Your Brennana1 only became part of the senate because the Imperium supported you with our own votes (October and November elections) before Magnus Opus moved to the brown team. The Imperium supported the following candidates:

October Elections: Galerion and Brennana1 (Both elected)

November Elections: Galerion, Tk0Rahl and Brennana1 (Hardin lost his seat here after we ran two senate seats as well as supporting PoSSE, however GATO supported Mad Mike who beat Brennana1)

December Elections: Galerion, Tk0Rahl and Sigrun Vapneir (After we supported LPCN because PoSSE failed us, Sigrun didn't win due to Magnus Opus)

bJA7mVoh.jpg

This was why we were upset when you refused to back us with team sanctions in November, when Hardin realized he was going to lose and went sanction rogue. Leading to the eventual cancellation of the PoSSE-SNX treaty because we decided to back someone else more reliable and cooperative (Sigrun).

Most of Magnus Opus did not move to brown until December, when you began voting for the current senator pjk11.

Wrong. We had enough votes at that time to get in on our own, which we did. Anything you're saying is false, to back up your statements about us not backing you to sanction. You ignored us in August about removing Hardin, and continued to be ignored until we got our own spot, and you needed our help on a rogue senator, which we denied. 

9 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

The only people trying to disrupt brown team is ISX, by isolating a brown team alliance, trying to remove another brown team alliance senator for pay back after we canceled on you, and trying to ally Minc. 

Your allies/Brown should be worried about you disrupting Brown team. 

6 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

We have been on the brown team since 2014. Our power has ebbed and flowed, but despite the efforts of our many adversaries... we remain.

This is our home, and whether you come as friend or foe is irrelevant.

Brown smells of !@#$ ever since you smothered your face all over it, take a biscuit and heel 

Edited by ericsw

15 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

We have been on the brown team since 2014. Our power has ebbed and flowed, but despite the efforts of our many adversaries... we remain.

This is our home, and whether you come as friend or foe is irrelevant.

well rommy we fought a lot in the past but one thing I can say about u and the reason y I voted yes to the animalz-snx treaty is because no matter what ur down for ur alliance and that means ur probably down for ur friends and wouldn't abandon them u try to make a treaty with monsters, well weird but who cares? how does that hurt animalz anyway? just my opinion. but really I'm very happy about the cobra treaty I love those guys and have had some good friends over there!!:war:

9 minutes ago, Montezuma said:

well rommy we fought a lot in the past but one thing I can say about u and the reason y I voted yes to the animalz-snx treaty is because no matter what ur down for ur alliance and that means ur probably down for ur friends and wouldn't abandon them u try to make a treaty with monsters, well weird but who cares? how does that hurt animalz anyway? just my opinion. but really I'm very happy about the cobra treaty I love those guys and have had some good friends over there!!:war:

Thanks Monty.

Keep in mind I sent one PM to LH in regards to a treaty and that conversation never got further.

Our treaty with Animalz/CA/LPCN took dozens of pms and many discussions with allies and coalition partners before it could happen.

So people playing politics about it is silly.

Edited by Immortan Junka

1 hour ago, Immortan Junka said:

Thanks Monty.

Keep in mind I sent one PM to LH in regards to a treaty and that conversation never got further.

Our treaty with Animalz/CA/LPCN took dozens of pms and many discussions with allies and coalition partners before it could happen.

So people playing politics about it is silly.

We play politics just fine. Animalz shots were fired after sir kindle sent a !@#$% message upon my return. In comparison I also received welcoming messages from sir William and Walsh and those hatchets have since been buried.

Additionally the poaching attempt played a strong role in our push back of animalz. A situation which you personally resolved before military action (which was well within our right and at no violation of the peace terms).

Lets not pretend who harassed who between animalz and m inc. The time stamps are very clear. I would be more than happy to send every correspondence between animalz and m inc upon my return and let you judge who was poking who.

With both harassing messages and poaching. And being that they are your ally, brings red flags, especially considering the terms agreed upon my both snx and m inc.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

On 1/5/2017 at 1:39 PM, Immortan Junka said:

You need to send Ivan $1 as compensation for all that wisdom and so forth, he will need to send you 95 cents change of course.  I love how you are mindlessly invoking the name of a long forgotten leader in order to bolster you own credibility. 

The Imperium has exceeded itself on a continual basis under your leadership, perhaps it is time for another haircut?

18 minutes ago, AlmightyGrub said:

You need to send Ivan $1 as compensation for all that wisdom and so forth, he will need to send you 95 cents change of course.  I love how you are mindlessly invoking the name of a long forgotten leader in order to bolster you own credibility. 

The Imperium has exceeded itself on a continual basis under your leadership, perhaps it is time for another haircut?

People who senselessly attack an alliance of peaceful nuke turtles are just weakening themselves against actual adversaries. We operate according to strict standards of non-aggression towards all civilized alliances and are not a threat to anybody, save barbarians and rogues who seek to lower us all to the state of nature.

Edited by Immortan Junka

22 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

People who senselessly attack an alliance of peaceful nuke turtles are just weakening themselves against actual adversaries. We operate according to strict standards of non-aggression towards all civilized alliances and are not a threat to anybody, save barbarians and rogues who seek to lower us all to the state of nature.

You are a threat... but I think you know that.

27 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

So, we shall consider ISX a neutral alliance? As in, they will never act aggressively, only defensively?

15 minutes ago, Morphine said:

So, we shall consider ISX a neutral alliance? As in, they will never act aggressively, only defensively?

Canik once called us a soft-neutral.

We only go on the aggressive if there is a clear Casus Belli involving our alliance, a treaty partner, or someone who is acting against civilized norms against an indirect ally. But otherwise our focus is on economics and creativity, not pointless wars.

Edited by Immortan Junka

20 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

We only go on the aggressive if there is a clear Casus Belli involving our alliance, a treaty partner, or someone who is acting against civilized norms against an indirect ally. But otherwise our focus is on economics and creativity, not pointless wars.

I think I'm just going to sit down, pour a drink, and honestly wonder why the hell I ever came back.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

5 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

Maybe you should sign GPA's declaration of neutrality. 

1 hour ago, Immortan Junka said:

(Shaking my head)

Monsters Inc is giving Animalz an open-ended NAP as we've felt that public humiliation was an appropriate response to Sir Kindle's harassing messages and Animalz's poaching.

Now stay out of our sandbox.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock