On 4/30/2016 at 2:29 AM, Immortan Junka said:

As long as Sephiroth respects the rights of new nations I do not forsee any issues.

hahaha...your laughable. don't stick your nose to something your not part of or else u might loose it. you'v been slandering and belittling our efforts to pressure kanabis and company to disown that clown jack layton since this war started. it's pretty obvious you wanted a piece of us. don't worry your time will come junka lunka. B-)

• Replies 925
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 4/29/2016 at 9:18 AM, Roal36 said:

I have said this before and I am saying this again, COBRA's reasons for attacking Sephiroth is independent to Kashmir's own problem with him. 

no matter how u say it...it will always hav something to do with kashmir especially now that clown jack is in you AA. if u keep saying this again, u really are an idiot who doesn't comprehend his situation

On 4/29/2016 at 0:42 PM, Immortan Junka said:

I think you are throwing too big a pity party for Methrage. He is not some hapless victim who minds his own business, throughout the last year he has constantly picked fights with Kashmir, Supernova X and many other alliances... and it would not surprise me in the least if Methrage tries to pick another fight with Supernova X following this war. His people have already been threatening us because we signed an ODP with SCOTLAND, and judging from my last discussion with him he has no interest in friendly relations with myself or my alliance.

I already said before I didn't support Jack Layton hitting him after the War on Terror was concluded, but Methrage's actions since then have been beyond reason. I am glad to not be associated with Methrage's constant impulsiveness, and to not have to worry that his irresponsible actions will reflect back upon myself.

with the behaviour you are showing in OWF towards us, why would seph feels the need to be friendly w/ u? speaking of rights and soverighty you've been spouting about, how many alliances and new nations seph hav forced disbanded and deleted by seph? for all i know it was you who forced an alliance to disband for its members to be poarched in your alliance. you hav much worse postings about making your opponents surrender and be under viceroyship than seph for all i've read (even when you are loosing u want your ooponents to surrender), so shut the $%&@ up!!!

and lastly we are glad we are not associated w/ you

5 hours ago, Sephiroth said:

He didn't surrender properly, so SNX would be accepting a runaway if they take him in. So problems for him might not end with your war if he doesn't surrender properly.

I don't think anyone will be in range when he is ZT/ZI.

7 hours ago, Sephiroth said:

He didn't surrender properly, so SNX would be accepting a runaway if they take him in. So problems for him might not end with your war if he doesn't surrender properly.

I surrendered properly by any definition of the word.
I resigned my position and moved to a neutral AA and then send my peace to all my opponents including you, you accept my peace and then and only then I move to SNX. You said I can move to any alliance I want when this war is over and that's what I did as the war is indeed over for me on top of it SNX isn't in war with you.  Of cource Rebel continue to attack me despite my resignation and surrender but that's him and you don't expect better from dirt crap like him (actually I did but my mistake).

Edited by Roal36

2 minutes ago, Roal36 said:

Of cource Rebel continue to attack me despite my resignation and surrender but that's him and you don't expect better from dirt crap like him (actually I did but my mistake).

You publicly and militarily supported your leader General Kanabis when he called me a child molester. You don't get off as easy for that, unlike the previous Cobra nation I allowed peace with.

Please it would be nice to show some evidence supporting what you just said.

4 minutes ago, the rebel said:

You publicly and militarily supported your leader General Kanabis when he called me a child molester. You don't get off as easy for that, unlike the previous Cobra nation I allowed peace with.

No problem Rebel. We all say things without thinking. You can just apologise to me and move on :) 

19 minutes ago, the rebel said:

Edited by Roal36

Dr. Strange was the only one who publicly condoned the Jared post, Jared.

And I quote, "I guess it had to be done".

Where's the outrage there?

No, the real reason you won't release Roal is because I approved his resignation, though with a heavy heart. Had he succumbed to your imperialist/colonialist demands like Dr. Strange, he'd be free right?

3 hours ago, General Kanabis said:

No, the real reason you won't release Roal is because...

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

1 hour ago, the rebel said:

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

Is this for when SNX dropped you from 1.8 billion to .8 billion warchest? How much is left now?

2 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

Is this for when SNX dropped you from 1.8 billion to .8 billion warchest? How much is left now?

Such bravado the few I fought at SNX all rolled over and died, yourself included. Though that isn't anything new with you taking credit for others actions.

it is funny because just you, received more war aid than every other combatant combined your alliance faced in the opposition and you  still came out penniless.

Go away you worthless leech before you get disposed of.

Edited by the rebel

On 4/14/2016 at 5:27 AM, Sephiroth said:

At 3 weeks I definitely bet over, in money & tech. $9m/100t

I think at least a month before they are out of denial and/or realize Kashmir does not care about them.

I bet over.

However Sigrun wanted to bet on over/under 40 days, so I don't think there was ever a clear agreement on whether we were betting on over/under 3 weeks or 40 days.

Although with Cobra being conquered within 21 days, whether I would have won even if someone took me up on my over bet would still be up for debate. C0bra has a Zero in the name for a reason.

Edited by Sephiroth

You haven't conquered anyone, and this is one more meaningless deluded farce among your many, many others. When this is over, Kashmir will still be here, COBRA (the actual alliance) will still be here, and we will be fine. 

Until then, enjoy your brief time in the sun; I can't wait to see how you waste this opportunity as you have wasted all of the other one's you've ever been given.

38 minutes ago, Dr Strange said:

I think that's a little harsh Sephiroth. GK and crew have taking quite a beating but are still going. I think that's something to be admired, even if we are at war.

Blindly following Jack Layton to ruin I don't find very admirable. Although I see your point on being able to take beating, even if for deluded reasons. So the majority of them still have the opportunity swear allegiance to Cobra & be welcomed; if they get sick of being in Jack Layton's Fan Club.

1 hour ago, Margrave said:

You haven't conquered anyone, and this is one more meaningless deluded farce among your many, many others. When this is over, Kashmir will still be here, COBRA (the actual alliance) will still be here, and we will be fine. 

Until then, enjoy your brief time in the sun; I can't wait to see how you waste this opportunity as you have wasted all of the other one's you've ever been given.

You sound pretty confident for an alliance who's lost more than 50% of your NS, has a leader still avoiding the war in peace mode, has countless enemies & very few allies. Kashmir I doubt will be fine when this is over if SirWilliam tries sitting the whole war out in peace mode. A leader can't call in their allies & expect to come out of a war like this unscathed.;)

2 hours ago, Margrave said:

Awwwwww someone sounds jealous, don't worry your little heart there friend you will grow big and strong again you just need teaching, it doesn't matter if you're a slow learner.

3 hours ago, Dr Strange said:

I think that's a little harsh Sephiroth. GK and crew have taking quite a beating but are still going. I think that's something to be admired, even if we are at war.

no good sir traitors and liars should never be admired remember they openly said they knew animalz would jump in if they hit methrage and they had zero reason to tangle with animalz since I personally know from being in animalz that they had nothing but high hopes and good intentions for cobra, they tried to treaty with them and do business and everything and all they got for it was betrayal and cobra signing treaties with animalz enemies to spit in the face of those valiant warriors who should be admired la familia animalz:war:

3 hours ago, Margrave said:

:facepalm:

I have only known methrage for a short time so I cant say his accomplishment before I started knowing him but since I known him he has fought against the toughest alliances in the game held his ground never to waver:war:u can love or hate the lpcn as LIBERTERIANS we will fight and die for u to have the right but don't say the lpcn isn't a accomplishment for him against all odds he became senator, cultured the animalz sum and organized probably the most loyal group of nations in bob into a extremely dangerous group of fighters u can say all u want that the lpcn isn't bad ass but that doesn't make it true all it does is prove u cant keep our name out of ur mouth or our organization out of ur mind. methrage has accomplished a lot.

u margrave on the other hand are a unknown. u have done nothing. built nothing. have been part of nothing really special. I challenge u to post here and now greater accomplishments than methrage has. I challenge u to show an prove why u are greater than methrage. its impossible becuz ur not!!ur not even on his level not even good enough to lick the dog crap which is ur alliance plus a good of Layton idol worshippers off his boots LOL!!so please for the world to see tell us what u have done other than follow lpcn members around making stupid comments. what makes u worth anything? y should anyone think u are a greater man and nation leader than methrage? there is nothing his accomplishments greaty greaty greaty out weigh and out match urs:D

lpcn for life!!:gun::war::wub:

Well, I know one thing for sure; if it comes down to a spelling contest, I have any one on one with you in the bag, Monty. 

In the meanwhile, my accomplishments, failures, succesful agitprop and unsucessful propaganda are all matters of the public record. Feel free to peruse them, make them up, deny them or reconstruct them to your narrative. 

Sincerely, 

Thug With Words.

6 hours ago, Sephiroth said:

Although with Cobra being conquered within 21 days, whether I would have won even if someone took me up on my over bet would still be up for debate. C0bra has a Zero in the name for a reason.

Well Boss, conquered may be to overstate it, But they have been nullified, negated and neutralised. I wish we could claim soul credit, but sadly we most send our love & gratitude to all our allied! Thanks guys!

15 hours ago, Sephiroth said:

GK and his crew are still in the game and fighting.  Renaming Limitless Nexus to Cobra isn't conquering and isn't even up for a debate.  Finish this war and make COBRA surrender to you and then cliam your victory until then it's an open contest.