Imperial Doom Imperial Doom Imperial Doom

I disagree. But I do agree they live dog years or lives of a dog. In fact I have referred to these cowards as dogs for some time now so it's fitting their age is compared to dog years. No I don't respect their birth. For every one of them 20 nations deleted. No. They are cowards and liars. Their birth should be spit on not praised.

What did we do to you, I mean you have so much hate, do you need a hug? 

I would hope you get some real help this much hate is not good for you Sir, please see a doctor.

Happy Birthday New Doom Kingdoom :D may the donkey kong be strong

I disagree. But I do agree they live dog years or lives of a dog. In fact I have referred to these cowards as dogs for some time now so it's fitting their age is compared to dog years. No I don't respect their birth. For every one of them 20 nations deleted. No. They are cowards and liars. Their birth should be spit on not praised.

Be sure to taste your words before you spit 'em out.

I guess some people want to jump on the order bandwagon.  I liked Doom Kingdom much more...happy birthday I guess

We appreciate your support for us.  However, we have clearly been deeply hurt by the whispering campaign by certain antagonist(s) who argue that DK is a banana republic and therefore unworthy of respect.   You can see just how bad we feel about that and the level of change we have made in response by a quick review of  New Doom Order's Charter :smug:

Edited by White Chocolate

What did we do to you, I mean you have so much hate, do you need a hug? 
I would hope you get some real help this much hate is not good for you Sir, please see a doctor.
Happy Birthday New Doom Kingdoom :D may the donkey kong be strong

Are you asking what you personally have done to me, or are you asking what the collection of cowards and frauds that you roll with have done to me?

We appreciate your support for us.  However, we have clearly been deeply hurt by the whispering campaign by certain antagonist(s) who argue that DK is a banana republic and therefore unworthy of respect.   You can see just how bad we feel about that and the level of change we have made in response by a quick review of  New Doom Order's Charter :smug:

The real question is, is this Argent approved?