Shielded from the Dark Lodgers who can't ride the Sandstorm into the Atlantic Breeze without bumping into GOONs

Tissue?

Yes, because I'm about to climax. Nothing gets me harder than a bunch of ill-founded arrogance.

You had $500m  when I first spied you, you've lost a huge amount in destroyed money ops by me on you & your many ops on me where you'll be lucky if we both lose 20 spies. You've spend many millions on dead spies you've had to replace constantly & you not holding back on any spending except when it comes to a navy. That allows me to blockage you a lot, which gets me navy xp at least & destroys your collections  The money you've lost fighting me isn't even compatible to losses I've taken in all our wars. Your predicable end is coming closer.

The progress on how fast you've declined has been even better than expected. Radistan doesn't do plane or ground attacks at lot; so he must be running low as well. He has just a little bit more than you when I spied him a few months back. Chae is pretty much broke. You guys have done 2 spy ops on me a day, everyday we've been fighting; however it doesn't change that you've lost way more than me on those. You pay money for chance to kill 20 spies, with most the time it either failing or failing with your spies dying; or if you are successful you lose the same amount of spies.

And the whole time you've been broke or near broke. And then sit here and brag about since I have more stuff to destroy, more stuff gets destroyed, without seeming to realize that the same concept applies to me. 

God knows I wish it wouldn't, I've been trying to bail on this world for the past year or so, and it's going a lot slower than I wanted.

this is a factual statement. Plus i keep him nuked daily.. 

Which is not a factual statement. You didn't yesterday, for example. What you have been doing is spamming my inbox with pleas for attention daily. Please keep your heteronormative microagressions to yourself, this is my safe space.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, because I'm about to climax. Nothing gets me harder than a bunch of ill-founded arrogance.

And the whole time you've been broke or near broke. And then sit here and brag about since I have more stuff to destroy, more stuff gets destroyed, without seeming to realize that the same concept applies to me. 

God knows I wish it wouldn't, I've been trying to bail on this world for the past year or so, and it's going a lot slower than I wanted.

Which is not a factual statement. You didn't yesterday, for example. What you have been doing is spamming my inbox with pleas for attention daily. Please keep your heteronormative microagressions to yourself, this is my safe space.

Minus one day as RL got in the way.. other than that i have nuked ya daily.

plus, spamming your inbox? That is the battle for hearts and minds which Bush said was important as much as the nukes. He got more credibility than you so it has to continue... 

You had $500m  when I first spied you, you've lost a huge amount in destroyed money ops by me on you & your many ops on me where you'll be lucky if we both lose 20 spies. You've spend many millions on dead spies you've had to replace constantly & you not holding back on any spending except when it comes to a navy. That allows me to blockage you a lot, which gets me navy xp at least & destroys your collections  The money you've lost fighting me isn't even compatible to losses I've taken in all our wars. Your predicable end is coming closer.

The progress on how fast you've declined has been even better than expected. Radistan doesn't do plane or ground attacks at lot; so he must be running low as well. He has just a little bit more than you when I spied him a few months back. Chae is pretty much broke. You guys have done 2 spy ops on me a day, everyday we've been fighting; however it doesn't change that you've lost way more than me on those. You pay money for chance to kill 20 spies, with most the time it either failing or failing with your spies dying; or if you are successful you lose the same amount of spies.

wow excuse me i can manage my finances. i bet you think women can't drive or manage small businesses either.

When you are ready to surrender... we will think about it (and laugh at you)

You were trying to recruit me during the first week.

I'm always amazed by people who blatantly say one thing in public and the opposite in private and see themselves as being Machiavellian masters.

We tried to offer you freedom. The libertarian way of life.

And the tears are starting to trickle from the goons cry babies:

To: Lord Hitchcock From: ericsw123 Date: 12/4/2015 2:49:31 PM

Subject: he is worried
Message: To: ericsw123 From: Bear Retrieval Unit Date: 12/4/2015 2:41:19 PM

Subject: RE: war
Message: Why do you want to take me down? Seriously, was methrage that important to you guys that you're throwing your whole AA for him? I mean I get that you thought this was gonna be an easy target for you guys, but to see how committed you are to this botched war is really confusing.

Message: Why do you want to take me down? Seriously, was methrage that important to you guys that you're throwing your whole AA for him? I mean I get that you thought this was gonna be an easy target for you guys, but to see how committed you are to this botched war is really confusing.

You're misunderstanding confusion for tears.

It is quite curious, to people who may not realize just how dumb you all are, why so many would be willing to burn for Methrage.

Hahaha, you're confusing worry with perplexion. Your whole AA other than 2 guys is burning and I was wondering why you guys are keeping up the act instead of quietly walking away. Your members are already jumping ship to TAO, those of you left on the AA are flat out broke. You yourself, despite all your bravado here, spent our whole war turtling, not even going as far as sending a single CM my way. I was seriously trying to understand what is it that you think you are accomplishing.

Hahaha, you're confusing worry with perplexion. Your whole AA other than 2 guys is burning and I was wondering why you guys are keeping up the act instead of quietly walking away. Your members are already jumping ship to TAO, those of you left on the AA are flat out broke. You yourself, despite all your bravado here, spent our whole war turtling, not even going as far as sending a single CM my way. I was seriously trying to understand what is it that you think you are accomplishing.

They went over so that TAO could get their flag. And there's only 3 left in goons who are even active.

Denial and back peddling is a very poor sign from your side.

Now go back to begging as we continue to crush you. Edited by Lord Hitchcock

For the record, I think Bear Retrieval Unit is a good fighter and a decent guy who is genuine when he says he wants to quit the game.

It's guys like Ameroca who are the real problem, he accepts aid, conserves cash when he can and by all accounts looks like a guy who wants to stay active in the game thinking he is not destructible;

i have to say, i rarely encountered someone so incompetent in war. He will be destroyed not by my might but by his stupidity

Bear, apologies man. You have been a good foe these last weeks.

You have my respect.

Funny thing is, BRU is pretty much my pupil in CN war.

But, please, further tell me what my real plans are. Especially when you guys can't even keep your line straight as to whether I'm trying to conserve money or am stupidly overspending.

they'd be yet another irrelevant micro with nothing to do if they hadn't signed on for this 'GOONS purge'. my guess is that it gives them the 15 minutes of fame that every micro craves.

they'd be yet another irrelevant micro with nothing to do if they hadn't signed on for this 'GOONS purge'. my guess is that it gives them the 15 minutes of fame that every micro craves.

and you will be dust upon which we will put a photo of the deceased Ameroca on which we will urinate... 

A fitting end to goons. 

One can only hope your fighting is better than your use of prepositions, though I'm not holding my breath.

Always one who thinks posting on the OWF is an English competition. Sir, I award you the medal, now go find yourself a good home

Edited by ericsw

Always one who thinks posting on the OWF is an English competition. Sir, I award you the medal, now go find yourself a good home

He is more than welcome with the Flying Kiwis! We have so many great things at the Flying Kiwis, such as Kiwis, for example. 

I've got myself a good one, actually. I might recommend you find yourself one that doesn't keep you at war indefinitely!

I pin the medal on your chest, SIr, you made the difference in this world. Those who misuse prepositions will take note, you are the enforcer. 

All hail