An Ordo Paradoxia Announcement

NewOPWarFlag.png

Sure....the Winter Olympics are ongoing...and everything is geared toward peace, sportsmanship, and all that good stuff.

tumblr_static_sochi-large.png

Curling, bobsled and hockey are fun to watch....but we need more!

norway-curling-2010.jpg

We've had all the ice dancing we can take!

funny-winter-sports-walkonwater-600x4003

It's time to get back to some level of normalcy.

What better way to do so than to have a little 'competition' of our own.

ORDO PARADOXIA DECLARES WAR ON NEW LEAGUE OF NATIONS AND DELLA LUNA.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That has got to be one of the worst wars I have seen, and OP picking that for a first war.... Back to the Good ole days I guess  :awesome:

Edited by Stelios

To: Black Widow    From: colonel mustard    Date: 2/18/2014 1:13:06 AM

Subject: Nuclear Attack

Message: Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons by colonel mustard. You lost 8294 soldiers, 547 defending tanks, 4 cruise missiles, 76.735 miles of land, 63.449 technology, 190.346 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.

So, I've got two OP nearly twice my size and I get this too. Stay classy OP.

Just like the Hellas/WD's/RB DoW, these wars main purpose is to acquire generals. I hope other AA's take notice and give them a real war after these tech/XP raids are over.

It's not our fault that our wars on Skaro quickly degraded into being tech/XP raids. Step up your game. ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌

Plus, as a member of Skaro you're hardly one to talk when it comes to unfair wars.

EDIT: Let's try not to clutter up this thread with matters relating to our conflict, though. Back to this lulzy thread I go! Edited by Kurdanak

It's not our fault that our wars on Skaro quickly degraded into being tech/XP raids. Step up your game. ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌

Plus, as a member of Skaro you're hardly one to talk when it comes to unfair wars.

EDIT: Let's try not to clutter up this thread with matters relating to our conflict, though. Back to this lulzy thread I go!

Yes it is your fault! You declared the wars, You chose the targets. Everyone who isn't a blithering tool knew it was going to end up that way pretty fast. This is basically an implicit admission you picked a crap war, just like OP did but at least OP isn't blatantly lying about their intentions.

I joined Skaro after last rounds fiasco with OP/TPC/WD's but what I saw was tW and misfits getting rolled so Skaro being close friends came in and supported them. I saw little wrong with their actions and looks like this is more a grudge war than anything. So far all I've seen is WD's declaring opportunist wars.

Yes it is your fault! You declared the wars, You chose the targets. Everyone who isn't a blithering tool knew it was going to end up that way pretty fast. This is basically an implicit admission you picked a crap war, just like OP did but at least OP isn't blatantly lying about their intentions.

I joined Skaro after last rounds fiasco with OP/TPC/WD's but what I saw was tW and misfits getting rolled so Skaro being close friends came in and supported them. I saw little wrong with their actions and looks like this is more a grudge war than anything. So far all I've seen is WD's declaring opportunist wars.

Back to this lulzy thread you go!

Edited by Black Widow

B-)

IT is Simple...! They Don't like Treaties and We do... They saw the opportunity to attack us, and they did it! 

Even i read someone expressed  it  that way...  Actually these are an ANTI-TREATIES WARS....!  Nothing less, nothing more...!!! <_<

SO... Let's give'em the Fun they are so desperately looking for guys...!  And a good reason to be disgusted even more with all of

US TREATIES PARTNERS...!  :D :frantic: :popcorn:  The Future of CN:TE could actually be played here and now...!!! :awesome:  :excl:  

B-)

IT is Simple...! They Don't like Treaties and We do... They saw the opportunity to attack us, and they did it! 

Even i read someone expressed  it  that way...  Actually these are an ANTI-TREATIES WARS....!  Nothing less, nothing more...!!! <_<

SO... Let's give'em the Fun they are so desperately looking for guys...!  And a good reason to be disgusted even more with all of

US TREATIES PARTNERS...!  :D :frantic: :popcorn:  The Future of CN:TE could actually be played here and now...!!! :awesome:  :excl:

I look forward to it.

Edit: As is the trend, I like your treaty partners Della Luna. Regardless of the odds, they're initial counter was impressive, and I see a lot of potential there. Hopefully you won't use them as a meatshield like you did Misfits in our war. That would truly disgust me. Edited by Samwise

B-)

Let me see if I understand you. You are basically saying blah... blah... blah...blah with an unnecesary amount of emoticons. Does that sum up your post in an OP thread?

I look forward to it.

Edit: As is the trend, I like your treaty partners Della Luna. Regardless of the odds, they're initial counter was impressive, and I see a lot of potential there. Hopefully you won't use them as a meatshield like you did Misfits in our war. That would truly disgust me.

How exactly did Skaro use Misfits as a meat shield when your DoW was on both? This war was only about knocking down Misfits, avoiding war with certain AA's, avoiding being declared on and using Skaro to inflate the numbers and make the DoW look like a fair to up declare. If it wasn't any more obvious, look at how bad the stats are now. The next time you pick a "legit" war will be the first time.