An Ordo Paradoxia Announcement

How exactly did Skaro use Misfits as a meat shield when your DoW was on both? This war was only about knocking down Misfits, avoiding war with certain AA's, avoiding being declared on and using Skaro to inflate the numbers and make the DoW look like a fair to up declare. If it wasn't any more obvious, look at how bad the stats are now. The next time you pick a "legit" war will be the first time.

It was more the other way around actually, several of the AA leaders inside the coalition disliked current Skaro policies and actions in previous rounds. I personally don't like the idea of mass recruiting, what better way to show the AA leader that it doesn't work by rolling half their alliance?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was more the other way around actually, several of the AA leaders inside the coalition disliked current Skaro policies and actions in previous rounds. I personally don't like the idea of mass recruiting, what better way to show the AA leader that it doesn't work by rolling half their alliance?

I didn't even know they were recruiting. How do you know that? I assumed nations just applied/joined as is the norm of TE and it wouldn't be fair to deny anyone membership unless they didn't meet basic protocols such as being in offensive wars and such.

Skaro's allies and friends were unfairly rolled last round so I don't see anything wrong with helping on that front. The opportunist WD's deserved to get hit after they declared on AA's already in war and they cry because the same happened to them. Now they've found another opportunity to be victors and settle that grudge against Skaro for doing what they did.

I didn't even know they were recruiting. How do you know that? I assumed nations just applied/joined as is the norm of TE and it wouldn't be fair to deny anyone membership unless they didn't meet basic protocols such as being in offensive wars and such.

Skaro's allies and friends were unfairly rolled last round so I don't see anything wrong with helping on that front. The opportunist WD's deserved to get hit after they declared on AA's already in war and they cry because the same happened to them. Now they've found another opportunity to be victors and settle that grudge against Skaro for doing what they did.

It isn't the norm of TE to just allow random people to join your AA.

WD's attacked and helped OP AFTER Warriors attacked OP AFTER Misfits was already on OP. Get your facts straight, the person who set off that chain of events is Warriors, not WDs. 

WD's attacked and helped OP AFTER Warriors attacked OP AFTER Misfits was already on OP. Get your facts straight, the person who set off that chain of events is Warriors, not WDs. 

Are you suppose to know these people first? I'm sure it's the norm of TE to accept those who apply for membership an meet requirements can be accepted.

So Warriors set off that chain but Skaro must pay for it. Yeah your coalition's logic makes lots of sense but considering yous have a excuse for everything, I'm not to surprised.

Skaro's allies and friends were unfairly rolled last round so I don't see anything wrong with helping on that front. The opportunist WD's deserved to get hit after they declared on AA's already in war and they cry because the same happened to them. Now[color=red] they've found another opportunity to be victors[/color] and settle that grudge against Skaro for doing what they did.

Are you therefore suggesting that alliance leaders should seek :unsure: ' opportunities' ending in defeat?

Holy !@#$@#$ christ..

I look forward to it.

Edit: As is the trend, I like your treaty partners Della Luna. Regardless of the odds, they're initial counter was impressive, and I see a lot of potential there. Hopefully you won't use them as a meatshield like you did Misfits in our war. That would truly disgust me.

Because they should give a !@#$ about what you think of them.

Let me see if I understand you. You are basically saying blah... blah... blah...blah with an unnecesary amount of emoticons. Does that sum up your post in an OP thread?

Let me get this straight, you are !@#$ posting in response to a poorly written but still vaild response. Good job Paul. Also, LOL at your "OP thread" comment, get off your pedestal.

Few key words here.

1: Coalition

2: Previous rounds

Responses..

1: There shouldn't be a coalition, yes I will be the first to admit that I was part of a few. This was when TE was twice if not three times as large (Larger the further we go back). All you are doing now with your "coalition" is making things stale in the long run, how do you think we got here?

2: Who gives a !@#$? Again, I can say that I did this in the past, do I regret it? Yes. It's not worth it, just stop grudging over stupid things.

Also, again. They don't give a !@#$ about how you view mass recruiting, stop being a dick about it.

They have different views on membership than you do, and yes I'm sure  that they should be sorry their larger nations of 8k NS weren't able to withstand your downdeclares, same goes for Misfits. (Also looking at your wars bro, nice down declares.)

Also, if you doubt me on this, I will pull stats directly from your war pages.

You are totally clueless.

Sometimes your posts physically cause me pain.

Edited by Highroad

They shouldn't, but judging from this comment, they're baiting for a response.

SO... Let's give'em the Fun they are so desperately looking for guys...!  And a good reason to be disgusted even more with all of

US TREATIES PARTNERS...!  :D :frantic: :popcorn: 

Holy !@#$@#$ christ..

Let me get this straight, you are !@#$ posting in response to a poorly written but still vaild response. Good job Paul. Also, LOL at your "OP thread" comment, get off your pedestal.

Few key words here.

Responses..

1: There shouldn't be a coalition, yes I will be the first to admit that I was part of a few. This was when TE was twice if not three times as large (Larger the further we go back). All you are doing now with your "coalition" is making things stale in the long run, how do you think we got here?

2: Who gives a !@#$? Again, I can say that I did this in the past, do I regret it? Yes. It's not worth it, just stop grudging over stupid things.

Also, again. They don't give a !@#$ about how you view mass recruiting, stop being a dick about it.

They have different views on membership than you do, and yes I'm sure  that they should be sorry their larger nations of 8k NS weren't able to withstand your downdeclares, same goes for Misfits. (Also looking at your wars bro, nice down declares.)

Sometimes your posts physically cause me pain.

Adude you are the second to last person in all of TE that should ever judge others actions or comments in posts ( I am too lazy to dig through all of archived BS in these forums). The grudges are happening because the same people are leading the same AAs round after round and judge others based upon their past actions which due to the nature of an internet game is all one has as a predicator of future possible actions by an individual.

Also, if my posts are causing you that much physical pain then may I suggest a bottle of pain killers, a glass of wine and taking your phone off the hook or just don't read them.

Troll on my friend, troll on.

B-)

People... people...!

Let's be clear on this. SKARO, now "The SKAROs DALEK EMPIRE"(SDE) has come a long way from the time it was a 5-9 members AA, a few years ago.  IT took me two years almost to get it to its actual size and shape, and it wasn't easy at all...  But I enjoyed it!

These things SKARO has been accused of by WDs leadership(Sam mostly) are things that were dealt with on a timely fashion

when those happened.  Samwise and I were in communication last Tournament 28 ... Every time a newbie from SKARO made an

\

attack on one of his "trainees"  or when he himself was attacked when spying off nukes, he let me know it(not the spying thing,of

course) and I immediately went  to work the situation in favor of Sam's side... every single time.  He even said to me understood

my position as a leader of a big AA(for TE standards) the difficulties  it brings like the ones we were  facing then... I felt relieved.

We then came to the realization that letting those individual wars died down would be the best policy...  we did it.  I even told Sam

to just defend himself if any SKARO newbie attacked a WDs member again. Then the PMs stop coming my way. We were ok.

But then news of WDs members attacking DALEKS not involved in the problem with WD were coming to me... And a big

movement to Invade massively WDs AA were in the air at SKARO... THAT took me a lot of efforts to quench,people(this is the first

time i make this public) ... BUT I was successful and stop it dry...!      Why? 'cause i liked them WDs birdies since they appeared

here at TE... Probably having a Dove comically named Kurdanak has something to do with it...Lol!   :P

Back in the day, O.P. was known to be the "TE Police" and then acted accordingly... before them, TpC was somewhat that too...

and others before them did it... Not every one was nice an cute with it, and even hated it a lot... but Paul, nor KingCobra lost a bit

of resting time at their homes about that...! at all...!  They went ahead to do what they wanted to... liked it the rest of TE or not...

Now it is not that way,anymore. 

Yes,we  are having a superbly, fantastic grow these last 4 Tournaments... but ANY  AA can try and be successful too in that area!

What happened last Tournament 28, that some hurted people  have being commenting a lot as SKARO's fault...  Didn't you

people Read my DoW then...? ? ?   It was real clear there.  SKARO was declaring The Last Days of tournament 28" And "War on

ALL who didn't liked US..."  I mean, all of us know what happens on those last days...DUH...! ! !  :rolleyes:  Practically no AA or nation

gets free pass then... as always happens!    Plus Targaryen has it right when said to all of  you SKARO was just Aiding friends

when attacked TpC/OP plus others then... Sorry but, It was my decision and SKAROs Right to do it, as WD did it, and many

others have done it before all these years past,  on CN-TE...   No more crying about It. please... :huh:  :excl:

And how WE did get all that big membership...?  Easy.  I promised them will get a succulent dish of Sammy and Kurdy meaty

piece,on a rich Fettuccine bed generously sprinkled on with Paulito711's Own Hot Green bitter Sauce...! ! ! And, man was it a

huge success...!!!

Until next, gamers..! :smug:  

Edited by HDSupreme

B-)

People... people...!

Let's be clear on this. SKARO, now "The SKAROs DALEK EMPIRE"(SDE) has come a long way from the time it was a 5-9 members AA, a few years ago.  IT took me two years almost to get it to its actual size and shape, and it wasn't easy at all...  But I enjoyed it!

These things SKARO has been accused of by WDs leadership(Sam mostly) are things that were dealt with on a timely fashion

when those happened.  Samwise and I were in communication last Tournament 28 ... Every time a newbie from SKARO made an

\

attack on one of his "trainees"  or when he himself was attacked when spying off nukes, he let me know it(not the spying thing,of

course) and I immediately went  to work the situation in favor of Sam's side... every single time.  He even said to me understood

my position as a leader of a big AA(for TE standards) the difficulties  it brings like the ones we were  facing then... I felt relieved.

We then came to the realization that letting those individual wars died down would be the best policy...  we did it.  I even told Sam

to just defend himself if any SKARO newbie attacked a WDs member again. Then the PMs stop coming my way. We were ok.

But then news of WDs members attacking DALEKS not involved in the problem with WD were coming to me... And a big

movement to Invade massively WDs AA were in the air at SKARO... THAT took me a lot of efforts to quench,people(this is the first

time i make this public) ... BUT I was successful and stop it dry...!      Why? 'cause i liked them WDs birdies since they appeared

here at TE... Probably having a Dove comically named Kurdanak has something to do with it...Lol!   :P

Back in the day, O.P. was known to be the "TE Police" and then acted accordingly... before them, TpC was somewhat that too...

and others before them did it... Not every one was nice an cute with it, and even hated it a lot... but Paul, nor KingCobra lost a bit

of resting time at their homes about that...! at all...!  They went ahead to do what they wanted to... liked it the rest of TE or not...

Now it is not that way,anymore. 

Yes,we  are having a superbly, fantastic grow these last 4 Tournaments... but ANY  AA can try and be successful too in that area!

What happened last Tournament 28, that some hurted people  have being commenting a lot as SKARO's fault...  Didn't you

people Read my DoW then...? ? ?   It was real clear there.  SKARO was declaring The Last Days of tournament 28" And "War on

ALL who didn't liked US..."  I mean, all of us know what happens on those last days...DUH...! ! !  :rolleyes:  Practically no AA or nation

gets free pass then... as always happens!    Plus Targaryen has it right when said to all of  you SKARO was just Aiding friends

when attacked TpC/OP plus others then... Sorry but, It was my decision and SKAROs Right to do it, as WD did it, and many

others have done it before all these years past,  on CN-TE...   No more crying about It. please... :huh:  :excl:

And how WE did get all that big membership...?  Easy.  I promised them will get a succulent dish of Sammy and Kurdy meaty

piece,on a rich Fettuccine bed generously sprinkled on with Paulito711's Own Hot Green bitter Sauce...! ! ! And, man was it a

huge success...!!!

Until next, gamers..! :smug:  

You lost me at "People... people...!"

Pro tips for you HD supreme

1. Keep your treaties secret ala Auctor.

2.Quality > Quantity ask Adude.

Few key words here.

Responses..

You should actually look at most of the Hellen upper tier wars. I declared on 3 guys equal or above NS, Wasso was around the same NS and Samwise was quite a bit lower. Hellas was assigned to 4 Skaro nations above 7K NS, all with reason for them to get downdeclared upon. (Looking over the TL, 4 Nukes, 450 Tech, 2499 Infra, and 12K NS) 

It was obvious we had a slight upper tier advantage, take out Mr. Hunt and Kings Landing though considering they had 2 wars combined.

So practically, you are condemning us for stuff that you have done several times in your history of TE? That's cool. 

And I don't give a shit about coalition warfare and previous rounds, stop being a dick about it.

You should actually look at most of the Hellen upper tier wars. I declared on 3 guys equal or above NS, Wasso was around the same NS and Samwise was quite a bit lower. Hellas was assigned to 4 Skaro nations above 7K NS, all with reason for them to get downdeclared upon. (Looking over the TL, 4 Nukes, 450 Tech, 2499 Infra, and 12K NS) 

It was obvious we had a slight upper tier advantage, take out Mr. Hunt and Kings Landing though considering they had 2 wars combined.

So practically, you are condemning us for stuff that you have done several times in your history of TE? That's cool. 

And I don't give a !@#$ about coalition warfare and previous rounds, stop being a dick about it.

Wasso: was 14.2k NS on 15, declared on Rathouse (8K) 

Antonia: Was 12k on 2/16, declared on jon elway (7k) Alabama (5k) 

Blackstorm: 12k on 2/15, declared on barrybondo (6k)  jon elway (7k)

Do you really want me to keep going?

Also there is no !@#$@#$ slight about it, as I told you on IRC. It's a BS war. The nation ranges never don't match up. Also besides in "coalilition" war I've never actively looked for a downdeclare.

Lastly,

You seem to give some kind of !@#$% about past rounds to have gone along with this.

Edited by Highroad

Wasso: was 14.2k NS on 15, declared on Rathouse (8K) 

Antonia: Was 12k on 2/16, declared on jon elway (7k) Alabama (8k) 

Blackstorm: 12k on 2/15, declared on barrybondo (6k)  jon elway (7k)

Do you really want me to keep going?

Also there is no !@#$@#$ slight about it, as I told you on IRC. It's a BS war. The nation ranges never don't match up. Also besides in "coalilition" war I've never actively looked for a downdeclare.

Lastly,

You seem to give some kind of !@#$% about past rounds to have gone along with this.

Wasso declared on the 16th, not the 15th. That was after he accepted peace from one of our targets to hit a missed assignment, I'll give you that.

Blackstorm and Antonia both hit Jon elway started with 2499 Infra, 2nd in the whole war behind one War Doves guy. Alabama had 450 Tech, the most in the war iirc. Barrybondo and Alabama are the same person, why do you have 2 different stats... 

NS doesn't really dictate a downdeclare, you should know that. Blackstorm and Antonia both had lots of Military NS in the equation while Alabama and Elway didn't, if properly defended both nations could have easily done quite a bit of damage. 

Wasso declared on the 16th, not the 15th. That was after he accepted peace from one of our targets to hit a missed assignment, I'll give you that.

Blackstorm and Antonia both hit Jon elway started with 2499 Infra, 2nd in the whole war behind one War Doves guy. Alabama had 450 Tech, the most in the war iirc. Barrybondo and Alabama are the same person, why do you have 2 different stats... 

NS doesn't really dictate a downdeclare, you should know that. Blackstorm and Antonia both had lots of Military NS in the equation while Alabama and Elway didn't, if properly defended both nations could have easily done quite a bit of damage. 

Must have missed that :) (Fixed, he was 6k the 15th and 5k on the 16th. Which isn't exactly better, but whatever.)

But..

Even with saying that you are just adding more of a disadvantage to an already uneven nation match up, this is true for the entire war.. You yourself said you had an advantage in the upper ranges (which is all that really matters, maybe some in the mid but not much.) and when you say "oh they just need to work a little harder or change some things", it doesn't change anything, the stats are still the same and an uneven war is going to be nothing but an uneven war.

Also I hate bringing this up, but I've personally been on both ends of it,  with defending and declaring in gov and not in gov. You need to take some consideration towards reputation, you cannot honestly say that already coming in with an advantage and knowing what Skaro does militarily you felt OK with this war, over other possible AA's.. Discard that if you want, I don't care because the fact is that you were still walking into this with an advantage and you guys knew that.

Now let me be clear, do I care that Skaro and Misfits are being rolled? No, not at all. I just want to make sure people see if for what it really is, a downdelcare.

Edited by Highroad

You lost me at "People... people...!"

Pro tips for you HD supreme

1. Keep your treaties secret ala Auctor.

2.Quality > Quantity ask Adude.

Really depends on what they want out of the game.

B-)

Paul 711.... I knew you had a nice soft spot for us in your green Heart...!  Thanks for the advice. 

Auctor... is  an ugly Crab... but somewhat funny... as when he wanted to be a DALEK last Tournament...=3

ADUDE... he is DA' DUDE,people...!!!  I appreciate him a lot, like all my people do at the other side of CN...! ;)

And yes , He is right again!!!     It depends on what WE want off TE.... And so far we are  getting a lot of it lately...!   SUPER FUN !!!!!! ;) :D :lol1: :frantic:

Edited by HDSupreme

Must have missed that :) (Fixed, he was 6k the 15th and 5k on the 16th. Which isn't exactly better, but whatever.)

But..

Even with saying that you are just adding more of a disadvantage to an already uneven nation match up, this is true for the entire war.. You yourself said you had an advantage in the upper ranges (which is all that really matters, maybe some in the mid but not much.) and when you say "oh they just need to work a little harder or change some things", it doesn't change anything, the stats are still the same and an uneven war is going to be nothing but an uneven war.

Also I hate bringing this up, but I've personally been on both ends of it,  with defending and declaring in gov and not in gov. You need to take some consideration towards reputation, you cannot honestly say that already coming in with an advantage and knowing what Skaro does militarily you felt OK with this war, over other possible AA's.. Discard that if you want, I don't care because the fact is that you were still walking into this with an advantage and you guys knew that.

Now let me be clear, do I care that Skaro and Misfits are being rolled? No, not at all. I just want to make sure people see if for what it really is, a downdelcare

Watch out. If you got a TE nation, they'll attack you for saying that.