Hooligan Elections Results

Hooligan Elections Results

HooligansCN_zps97421410.png

New elections had taken place and ended Tuesday 6/4/13 night.  Yep that's right we're still around.   An we will be around till the end of CN

Once again Prather6 is back.  I had a good rest and im ready to build a strong alliance along with my great and wonderful friends and crew! 

Short and Sweet here is our government !

Sitting Hooligan Government 

Master Hooligan

Prather6

Master Hooligans

Cybeline

PsyKosis

Guardian Of Defense

Its a secret 

Guardian if Forgien Affairs

mprinz71

Guardian of Internal Affairs

Nymph

Guardian of Education

Shalshelan

Edited by prather6

My condoloences to those people who will now take the blame for everything bad that goes wrong in Hooligan's from this day forth,

Remember it will all  be your fault.

My condoloences to those people who will now take the blame for everything bad that goes wrong in Hooligan's from this day forth,

Remember it will all  be your fault.

lol.  I have a feeling nothing will go wrong.  I am looking forward to moving this alliance forward using the knowledge I have attained from the US government.   Did I just say that?  Damn' I guess it'll go to hell fast.    (The Roundtable will be nothing but infighting )  . .  .     I guess I can say, I look forward to lying to the public about all our activities and blaming others for our mishaps.       :rolleyes:

Edited by prather6

lol.  I have a feeling nothing will go wrong.  I am looking forward to moving this alliance forward using the knowledge I have attained from the US government.   Did I just say that?  Damn' I guess it'll go to hell fast.    (The Roundtable will be nothing but infighting )  . .  .     I guess I can say, I look forward to lying to the public about all our activities and blaming others for our mishaps.       :rolleyes:

You'll do fine.....

Fair enough, sometimes its a bit harder to leave the war behind I guess :)

My apologies to Hooligans.

This.  This is what makes you so well respected on Planet Bob. And many who don't post so think so.

You will note that nothing posted by Neo Uruk was considered beneath him.