Announcing our 26th Central Committee

Official announcement from The International

Yes, we are kneedeep in the pits of war and destruction. But commies, being consistent democrats at heart, wouldn't think of postponing an election for such a silly reason.

Therefore it is with pleasure that I can announce to you our 26th Central Committee:

General Commissar

Q

General Secretary
Momentum

Liaison Commissar
Sir Pwnage

Martial Commissar
soultak3r1

Treasury Commissar
Lexie

Membership Commissar

Azreal

Now we can go do what we were doing...

I'll give it a shot then.

All the exchanges I had with Momentum have indeed been both pleasant and productive. He has this rare metal of character, where pragmatism is put in the service of ideals, that I always search in people I hope I can call brothers and friends.

Q is also made of the same material, which makes me confident about the future of The International.

-Rigas

Edited by Grigoris Lambrakis

Actually one should take the time to laud the outgoing General-Commissar, Momentum. He has done a stirling job at the helm in what can be only described as trying times ;)

Momentum is always Dear Leader in my heart.  Q is just letting him have a well-deserved vacation for awhile.

The fact that with a giant like Q on the ballot momentum took it to a tie then lost by a singular vote says all it needs to. With both of them working together we can't go wrong.

Viva The International!

I had reservations when Momentum took the helm after me, but I must admit he shaped up to be one of the most dedicated GenComs INT has ever had and I hope to see him assume the position again some day.