International Armed Forces Group (War)

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Winner12345' timestamp='1351624633' post='3046738']
I Apoligize for Mr. Carlson`s Behavior. I have asked he declare peace with Sanquid.
[/quote]

It's too late to stop it now, IAMFG prepare.

[quote name='Igumen' timestamp='1351554109' post='3046521']
ericcarlson:

You cannot get anywhere by fighting the Cross of Christ. If you declare was against a nation carrying the Cross whilst following the false religion of Islam then your efforts will be fruitless.

Looking at Caucasia, I can see that this nation is trying to exist as a simple nation united by blood under the banner of Christ. Therefore the Free Land of Cathari has sent military aid to Caucasia in order to dissuade Ingeria from her destructive ways. Your nation is of Arab ethnicity. The Arabs were worshiping the Word of God, that is Jesus Christ, long before they worshiped the falsified "word of God" called the Qu'ran. They apostatized, but as a strong ruler you can at least bring your nation to repentance, convert to Christianity, and turn away from your war against the self-declared Christian nation.

God save us all.

The Igumen of Cathari
[/quote]
This guy has my support.

[quote name='Igumen' timestamp='1351554641' post='3046525']
[i]Stat crux dum volvitur orbis[/i]

The only thing that will cause Caucasia to fall is her own infidelity to God. But be sure of one thing: the Cross will not fall, even whilst the disparate anti-Christian elements of the world coalesce together in a seething sea of hatred for Christianity (c.a. a Voodoo nation supporting an Islamic one).
[/quote][quote name='Igumen' timestamp='1351554109' post='3046521']
ericcarlson:

You cannot get anywhere by fighting the Cross of Christ. If you declare was against a nation carrying the Cross whilst following the false religion of Islam then your efforts will be fruitless.

Looking at Caucasia, I can see that this nation is trying to exist as a simple nation united by blood under the banner of Christ. Therefore the Free Land of Cathari has sent military aid to Caucasia in order to dissuade Ingeria from her destructive ways. Your nation is of Arab ethnicity. The Arabs were worshiping the Word of God, that is Jesus Christ, long before they worshiped the falsified "word of God" called the Qu'ran. They apostatized, but as a strong ruler you can at least bring your nation to repentance, convert to Christianity, and turn away from your war against the self-declared Christian nation.

God save us all.

The Igumen of Cathari
[/quote]

Umm... No. I have friends who are Muslims. My Cousin's Fiance is. (Though he doesn't really follow it.) Take your hateful views somewhere else. I don't like the thought that those friends and My Cousin's Fiance could be going to H*ll for their beliefs. I will deal with you later.

we should start aid bombing to try and escalate this :/

proxy war ftw

edit: upon further investigation there is nothing to escalate as everybody involved is terrible

Edited by berbers

[quote name='LOLman789789' timestamp='1351638089' post='3046797']
The Sword Alliance will immediately come to IAFG's aid in the event of an Attack.
[/quote]

That might be just enough to bring me out of retirement and begin removing annoying alliances from OWF again. This is what happens when Planet Bob has no bad guys with the balls to act in public anymore.

[quote name='The Big Bad' timestamp='1351643322' post='3046823']
That might be just enough to bring me out of retirement and begin removing annoying alliances from OWF again. This is what happens when Planet Bob has no bad guys with the balls to act in public anymore.
[/quote]
Ahem, he's with us.

By which I mean, he's in our EoG list.

[quote name='LOLman789789' timestamp='1351639141' post='3046804']

[quote]Igumen, on 29 October 2012 - 11:50 PM, said:
Stat crux dum volvitur orbis

The only thing that will cause Caucasia to fall is her own infidelity to God. But be sure of one thing: the Cross will not fall, even whilst the disparate anti-Christian elements of the world coalesce together in a seething sea of hatred for Christianity (c.a. a Voodoo nation supporting an Islamic one).[/quote]

[quote]Igumen, on 29 October 2012 - 11:42 PM, said:
ericcarlson:

God save us all.

The Igumen of Cathari[/quote]

Umm... No. I have friends who are Muslims. My Cousin's Fiance is. (Though he doesn't really follow it.) Take your hateful views somewhere else. I don't like the thought that those friends and My Cousin's Fiance could be going to H*ll for their beliefs.[b] I will deal with you later.[/b]
[/quote]

Just in case anyone was going out of their minds with anxiety waiting for "LOLman" to carry out his threat (bolded text above), let me announce that I have been thoroughly dealt with: I was sent an in-game PM from him announcing that he has blocked messages from me. I must, for the sake of my nation, manfully struggle on, aware of the fact that messages have been blocked by some one I know nothing about, and never intended to communicate with.

[quote]

To: Igumen From: LOLman789789 Date: 10/30/2012 7:04:52 PM

Subject: Blocked You

[/quote]

If you can bear to read these words without your face melting with indignation, then fare thee well, LOLman, fare thee well

[img]http://www.zimabdk.com/vb/images/smilies/tuzki017.gif[/img]

With apologies to all for the sarcasm.

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]After ending a war that was declared by mistake the IAFG has thrown itself into a war with the powerful alliance of GOON. The nation of Winner12345 did not notify any other IAFG members about this war and still has not. I, ericcarlson founder of the IAFG, have found this information out by many warnings coming in from nations that have noticed my nation and other nations of the IAFG did not know of a war. I will be willing to do any peace talks with GOON and any other alliance that is angry with the IAFG. Our current goal now is to clean up the mess we have made but we will need help. If your alliance/nation is angry with the IAFG or any nation in the IAFG send me a message and hopefully we can end this in a peaceful way. In no way is the IAFG able to take down GOON or defend themselves from GOON. Thank you for your time and please message me with any questions or concerns.[/font][/color]

You know what I just realized? I could use this topic to increase my post count :o

Also good luck in any other future conflicts you guys may have (apparanlty you seem to have a lot as of late - you guys need to work on your FA)

Edited by Thor the Great

[quote name='Thor the Great' timestamp='1351878733' post='3047687']
You know what I just realized? I could use this topic to increase my post count :o

Also good luck in any other future conflicts you guys may have (apparanlty you seem to have a lot as of late - you guys need to work on your FA)
[/quote]Well we are working on FOriegn Affairs as of now.