International Armed Forces Group (War)

[quote name='ericcarlson' timestamp='1351559520' post='3046563']
May I ask why you are so determined to make our alliance look bad? Is it because of our past mistakes?
[/quote]

What? I'm not doing that.

[quote name='Igumen' timestamp='1351559989' post='3046568']
As for all people, faith comes through revelation and experience. With regards to me, you know nothing of either of these things and so cannot speak of validity. I speak of ericcarlson's faith and the faith of his nation based upon what he himself says about it. i.e.: he "believes" it, yet "supports" all other religions. He must be lying about one or the other.

[b]OOC:[/b] I have taken your above comments as IC and responded as such, though I have my doubts that you're actually speaking as a representative of Lycia and are instead just throwing out your opinion on religion as though anyone should actually care. You probably think I'm the one who's a religious nut, yet you're the one who can't help sticking your OOC oar in just because religion has been mentioned.
[/quote]

Actually no, I just don't like your attitude and think you're an arrogant person. I'm not slamming you for your religion, I'm slamming you for exclaiming "My religion is the best ever and if you don't agree then you're an awful person and I'm going to force my beliefs on you." All he's saying is that he respects the rights of others to have their own beliefs. And no, your religion is not any more valid than his, sorry. They're both ultimately based on faith. But I'm not getting into that.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='ericcarlson' timestamp='1351560265' post='3046573']
I am sorry for knowing less about what I believe in and support than you. If you could explain more about what I believe in and support that would be amazing.[/quote]

If you cannot see how supporting all religions whilst confessing to adhere to one of them is impossible, then there is nothing I can do to change your view. Support all people? Sounds great, but a set of beliefs and precepts? You can't support them all without your head imploding. As your head is sufficiently in-tact for you to send messages then I presume you don't actually "support all religions", but have simply mistaken "religion" for "a follower of a religion" (i.e. a human-being). It is the same mix-up that has you starting threads about me claiming I'm about to start wiping out Muslims, when all I've done is express opposition to a set of beliefs and precepts.

[quote name='ericcarlson' timestamp='1351560265' post='3046573']
You truly are trying to make your nation more well known than it already is aren't you? I can tell everyone that I am Islamic but support other religions.
[/quote]

If I were then you starting a thread about me and my nation helped enormously.

[quote name='Sniper Joe' timestamp='1351560628' post='3046578']
What? I'm not doing that.

Actually no, I just don't like your attitude and think you're an arrogant person. I'm not slamming you for your religion, I'm slamming you for exclaiming "My religion is the best ever and if you don't agree then you're an awful person and I'm going to force my beliefs on you." All he's saying is that he respects the rights of others to have their own beliefs. And no, your religion is not any more valid than his, sorry. They're both ultimately based on faith. But I'm not getting into that.
[/quote]
I agree with the comment that I just don't like your attitude and think you're an arrogant person. I'm not slamming you for your religion, I'm slamming you for exclaiming "My religion is the best ever and if you don't agree then you're an awful person and I'm going to force my beliefs on you." All he's saying is that he respects the rights of others to have their own beliefs. And no, your religion is not any more valid than his, sorry. They're both ultimately based on faith.

[quote name='Igumen' timestamp='1351560707' post='3046579']
If you cannot see how supporting all religions whilst confessing to adhere to one of them is impossible, then there is nothing I can do to change your view. Support all people? Sounds great, but a set of beliefs and precepts? You can't support them all without your head imploding. As your head is sufficiently in-tact for you to send messages then I presume you don't actually "support all religions", but have simply mistaken "religion" for "a follower of a religion" (i.e. a human-being). It is the same mix-up that has you starting threads about me claiming I'm about to start wiping out Muslims, when all I've done is express opposition to a set of beliefs and precepts.

If I were then you starting a thread about me and my nation helped enormously.
[/quote]
The thread is to warn of a power crazy extremist who has no reason to in sense attack a nation's beliefs.

I will be back with more explanation's about the invasion by 21:00 pacific time

All IAFG Forces will pull out of every country they have invaded at 30-Oct-12

Edited by ericcarlson

[quote name='Igumen' timestamp='1351560910' post='3046583']

Just as well you didn't start posting about religion just so you could put your unsolicited opinion onto an IC thread then, isn't it? :facepalm:
[/quote]

The citizens of my nation want you to....

Edited by Mr Havok

[quote name='Igumen' timestamp='1351561657' post='3046592']
Oh, well if the citizens of your nation want you to - for once - stop pontificating about religions and their (lack of) validity then you should respect their wishes. I applaud your nation's citizens for their wisdom in holding you in check, and in their forbearance of you as their leader.
[/quote]
Let him think as he wants to about religion.

Really? This again?

[spoiler]. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ________
. . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . ,.-‘”. . . . . . . . . .``~.,
. . . . . . . .. . . . . .,.-”. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .“-.,
. . . . .. . . . . . ..,/. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ”:,
. . . . . . . .. .,?. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\,
. . . . . . . . . /. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,}
. . . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`^`.}
. . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:”. . . ./
. . . . . . .?. . . __. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :`. . . ./
. . . . . . . /__.(. . .“~-,_. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`. . . .. ./
. . . . . . /(_. . ”~,_. . . ..“~,_. . . . . . . . . .,:`. . . . _/
. . . .. .{.._$;_. . .”=,_. . . .“-,_. . . ,.-~-,}, .~”; /. .. .}
. . .. . .((. . .*~_. . . .”=-._. . .“;,,./`. . /” . . . ./. .. ../
. . . .. . .\`~,. . ..“~.,. . . . . . . . . ..`. . .}. . . . . . ../
. . . . . .(. ..`=-,,. . . .`. . . . . . . . . . . ..(. . . ;_,,-”
. . . . . ../.`~,. . ..`-.. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..\. . /\
. . . . . . \`~.*-,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..|,./.....\,__
,,_. . . . . }.>-._\. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .|. . . . . . ..`=~-,
. .. `=~-,_\_. . . `\,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\
. . . . . . . . . .`=~-,,.\,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . `:,, . . . . . . . . . . . . . `\. . . . . . ..__
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .`=-,. . . . . . . . . .,%`>--==``
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . _\. . . . . ._,-%. . . ..`\[/spoiler]

[quote name='ericcarlson' timestamp='1351559374' post='3046560']
As I said before there was a miscommunication within the alliance. I am sorry for offending you and/or your people and I would like more than anything for forgiveness. Also peace treaties have been sent to the nations.
[/quote]
[color=#0000ff]There is no miscommunication. You have expressed hostility to conservatives, whites, and also Christians. All three characterize many of the citizens of Rebel Virginia. We shall not tolerate your threats any longer. Your entire alliance has been scheduled for zeal.[/color]

Edited by Rebel Virginia

[quote name='ericcarlson' timestamp='1351560954' post='3046584']
The thread is to warn of a power crazy extremist who has no reason to in sense attack a nation's beliefs.
[/quote]

;'Some how I don't think hes going to be a major problem for CN

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1351571943' post='3046645']
[color=#0000ff]There is no miscommunication. You have expressed hostility to conservatives, whites, and also Christians. All three characterize many of the citizens of Rebel Virginia. We shall not tolerate your threats any longer. Your entire alliance has been scheduled for zeal.[/color]
[/quote]
I am not wanting a fight