International Armed Forces Group (War)

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='redhavk1' timestamp='1352412253' post='3050247']
That you seemed to cause. Which is not working, but simply fixing your mistakes.
[/quote]So what we all make mistakes.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1351559129' post='3046558']
[color=#0000ff]You have attacked Caucasia for their conservative views, and the fact that white people live there. Or so we can only assume based on your declaration of war for "Dislike of countries ideas." Rebel Virginia is a very conservative nation, and also full of white people. Rebel Virginia has no choice but to stand by our brothers. Unfortunately we have no aid slots, and are unable to attack the puny nations of your alliance. We shall have to content ourselves with watching the Combine roll your alliance. We must hand it to you though, you have survived longer than we thought your alliance would. Enjoy zeal.[/color]

[color=#0000ff]P.S.: Also, it is "country's," not "countries." You are referring to a possessive, after all. For your butchery of the beautiful English language I can only hope that the Combine upgrades your punishment to eternal zeal.[/color]
[/quote]

Pope Bubba still rocking the house in Rebel Virgggiiinnieeeeaaa?

[quote name='salsabeast1' timestamp='1352416273' post='3050271']
And learn from the mistake then, you though? You ignore everyone and act as if you're experienced.
[/quote][font=comic sans ms, cursive]I don`t ignore everyone. Only liberals.[/font]

What kind of a topic is this? Why do Lolman and this guy keeping making themselves and their "alliances" look bad?

I suggest you stop if you want to have a good future in CN. You already have a bad enough reputation as it is.

[quote name='Winner12345' timestamp='1352480712' post='3050484']
[font=comic sans ms, cursive]I don`t ignore everyone. Only liberals.[/font]
[/quote]

Okay, as someone who is not a liberal, listen title what people are telling you. Please.

[quote name='salsabeast1' timestamp='1352503439' post='3050607']
Is systemfailure a liberal? I believe he helped, well tried helping you out a ton?
[/quote]
no im just a psychopath who gets his kicks fighting for hopeless causes

also Winner you failed to deliver any sort of Rap you are disappoint