This Week in the Network

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1303185886' post='2693171']
You are right and then again you are wrong. Before OsRavan demanded the apology no one but Pingu wanted it, after we rejected Os's demands and he posted logs of the convo, a bunch of people decided they wanted it. The situation remains that OsRavan was told to forget it, and he did not.

Careful, there, buddy, don't you know that saying VE is more worthwhile to spy on is a CB?
[/quote]

Uh, no, thats not the case. Quite a number of people wanted it, that is precisely why I gave Os the go ahead to get it. But good try!

[quote]Dear me, do you really thing I'm referring to Wicked and Weird? My goodness, and you think I'm out of touch.[/quote]

No I don't, as I just said. Thats exactly why I asked you if you knew who he was.

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='xoindotnler' timestamp='1303186116' post='2693192']
Schatt forgot to corp a few images (what he fixed now) that clearly showed it was not just a vanilla member.
[/quote]
Nope, they are. I happen to be a vanilla member myself (my Sec Defing days are long past, apparently), and I've seen every one of those posts.

[quote name='xoindotnler' timestamp='1303186116' post='2693192']
Schatt forgot to corp a few images (what he fixed now) that clearly showed it was not just a vanilla member.
[/quote]

THis is incorrect. Everything in the OP that I just double checked is from public. I'm not even sure if we have any opsec talk about CoJ right now tbh.

[quote name='joracy' timestamp='1303186239' post='2693197']
No I don't, as I just said. Thats exactly why I asked you if you knew who he was.
[/quote]

Have no fear, I know who he is, pardon an old CN member for blending names from long past. *

*Cheers Midnight, as always, appreciated.

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1303186125' post='2693194']
Ahh, I see. That does put something of a different light on the level of infiltration. Still as a noted, not a flattering portrait of ODN's internal processes.
[/quote]

Democracy is messy, it's true. The old thing about sausage & legislation is also true of foreign policy in a democratic alliance - you don't really want to see it being made. But CoJ insist on parading edited highlights of the messy process for you. It's not [i]designed[/i] to be flattering, of course. But it's a shame. With a better scriptwriter/technical adviser Schatt could probably do a decent job of actually explaining our processes to the world. Maybe that will have to be part of the surrender terms now - an accurate documentary of ODN's government processes.

[quote name='Yawoo' timestamp='1303186401' post='2693206']
Have no fear, I know who he is, pardon an old CN member for blending names from long past. *

*Cheers Midnight, as always, appreciated.
[/quote]
Why keep up the "Midnight" guise? Schatt made a few mistakes with his OP...

[quote name='Pingu' timestamp='1303186472' post='2693208']
Democracy is messy, it's true. The old thing about sausage & legislation is also true of foreign policy in a democratic alliance - you don't really want to see it being made. But CoJ insist on parading edited highlights of the messy process for you. It's not [i]designed[/i] to be flattering, of course. But it's a shame. With a better scriptwriter/technical adviser Schatt could probably do a decent job of actually explaining our processes to the world. Maybe that will have to be part of the surrender terms now - an accurate documentary of ODN's government processes.
[/quote]

hahaha, I actually like that.

[quote name='Style #386' timestamp='1303186286' post='2693198']
Nope, they are. I happen to be a vanilla member myself (my Sec Defing days are long past, apparently), and I've seen every one of those posts.
[/quote]
Wasn't talking about babbling itself. Would be pretty cool is vanilla members could view each others warn level on the ODN forums.

[quote name='joracy' timestamp='1303186524' post='2693211']
hahaha, I actually like that.
[/quote]

Due to my stupendous power of expressing my opinion, no doubt now it will be so. Fear it!

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1303186483' post='2693209']
Why keep up the "Midnight" guise? Schatt made a few mistakes with his OP...
[/quote]

Perhaps the OP was messed up, perhaps not. Doesn't matter, Midnight is my lovely friend and you shall not be seeing his guise.

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1303186605' post='2693215']
There are only happy accidents on the set of TWiN
[/quote]
Oh, i'm not talking about the warn level you left in, rather some of the file extensions and the inadequacy of photobucket's private accounts :[u][/u])

[quote name='xoindotnler' timestamp='1303186580' post='2693213']
Wasn't talking about babbling itself. Would be pretty cool is vanilla members could view each others warn level on the ODN forums.
[/quote]
Ah, and you're so close! The more obvious, less scandalous solution is the one you're looking for.

[quote name='goldielax25' timestamp='1303179137' post='2693027']
I came here looking for something revealing and interesting, and didn't find it.
[/quote]

Illiteracy strikes again

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1303186098' post='2693191']
:wacko: Yeah, that's why we've been offering to surrender or cease fire with ODN for 40 days.
[/quote]

[quote]
[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1303186098' post='2693191']
:wacko: Yeah, that's why we've been offering to surrender or cease fire with ODN for 40 days.
[/quote]

[url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=98921&view=findpost&p=2639253"]http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=98921&view=findpost&p=2639253[/url]
[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1298186390' post='2639253']
I've been in peace negotiations with ODN, they went like this:
ME: If you refuse to declare peace with us based on our ignoring this front for months and your ignoring this front for months, then we have no choice but to get serious about this and begin attacking ODN.
ODN: Uhhhhhhh, ok, well in that case, we declare peace.

If there are any peace talks between ODN and Justitia's Cult, they will be at ODN's instigation, and OsRavan will be very polite.
[/quote]

[quote name='Louis Balfour' timestamp='1298187219' post='2639266']
I can't wait to see you eat those words in front of all of Bob in a few weeks.
[/quote]
[/quote]

Let's see... Today - 40 days - a few weeks = Feb. 20th!

[quote name='hizzy' timestamp='1303184772' post='2693139']
[i]My[/i] opinions are going to lose credibility? God that's rich.

Honestly, go look up the old TWiP, compare the material, and then compare NPO's responses with yours. It's almost frightening how alike you are.

ODNer #1: You didn't get anything good!
ODNer #2: your spies suck!
ODNer #3: oh darn! my identity as Supreme Ruler has been revealed! (this is where someone tries to be witty without realizing that he's neither funny nor original)

And seriously, nobody needs to keep facetiously comparing themselves to the old Hegemony. It's boring.
[/quote]
The similarities are becoming eerie.

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1303190680' post='2693298']
The similarities are becoming eerie.
[/quote]

Like I said. When you get poor information, using poor spies, we're going to call you on that.

Though I've tasted droplets of Citrus Tears[sup]TM[/sup] in the past, I've never had a tall glass as I've had today. Today, I have been able to savor the full flavor of one of the finest products to be produced by the Network.

My sincere thanks, to Schattenmann, for being the juicer of many an ODN tear duct, to make this day possible.

[quote name='HeroofTime55' timestamp='1303192323' post='2693341']
Though I've tasted droplets of Citrus Tears[sup]TM[/sup] in the past, I've never had a tall glass as I've had today. Today, I have been able to savor the full flavor of one of the finest products to be produced by the Network.

My sincere thanks, to Schattenmann, for being the juicer of many an ODN tear duct, to make this day possible.
[/quote]
Schatt did produce many tears. They just happened to come from laughter. :D

Edit: And aren't they tangy? :awesome:

Edited by Yankees Empire