This Week in the Network

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Yawoo' timestamp='1303240755' post='2693804']
Indeed, it is on ODN's forums.
[/quote]
I wonder if that would make a good article.

[quote name='Twizzler' timestamp='1303240899' post='2693808']
Oh right. The 'I dunno, let's tell them its over there' technique. Now we're back to the Schatt and Yawoo we all know and love.
[/quote]
What are you 5 years old? I said if you're interested in ODN's history, then you could [i]probably[/i] start at your own forum, because I know if war reports from the Unjust War are still there, then the stuff you and Yawoo are talking about probably is there, too. If you're going to assign some insane malicious subcurrent to everything I say it's no damn wonder you haven't been able to wrap your heads around "we surrender" and take it. Will it help you if I start putting a :) or :mad: after every post so you know whether to be mad at me or not?

Edited by Schattenmann

[quote name='Twizzler' timestamp='1303242647' post='2693825']
The threads I'm talking about don't exist. I'm pretty sure both yourself and Mr. Yawoo are well aware of that.
[/quote]

Boy, you really do need to get your story straight with your fellow ODN members. First, I don't know what I'm talking about because I'm so out of date, but now you expect me to know about a thread's existence? Common - you can do better than that.

[quote name='Yawoo' timestamp='1303242852' post='2693830']
Boy, you really do need to get your story straight with your fellow ODN members. First, I don't know what I'm talking about because I'm so out of date, but now you expect me to know about a thread's existence? Common - you can do better than that.
[/quote]

Let's take a step back.

1. HoT posts something along the lines of 'They probably left to fight for someone ODN bailed on' in response to WN. (Note: This is a paraphrase)

2. You post (paraphrasing again) 'This is correct' then some other stuff that has absolutely nothing to do with the point of HoT and instead refer to how you left and not what you did afterward.

3. I ask you who you fought for.

4. Some e-peen measuring occured.

5. Here we are.

Seeing as I can't find a mention of who you fought for in UJW anywhere I'm aware of, the question still stands. You can answer truthfully, or you can continue to post complete bull$&@*. Choice is yours, good sir.

[quote name='Twizzler' timestamp='1303243379' post='2693836']
Twizz's silliness.[/quote]

Twizzler, you and I both know the records are out there on what I did after leaving ODN. You're a smart fellow (I assume) so you can find the threads in ODN - I'm not going to hold the hand of my enemy as I lead him on his research expedition. Quit being lazy and do some work, it will be a good learning experience for you.

[quote name='potato' timestamp='1303244532' post='2693857']
iirc, Yawoo went through GOONS before forming MOON with OS and co.
[/quote]

Could be. From what I have, MOON was formed a day before UJW started. Dates could be wrong though, hence why I asked. It was a very simple question.

EDIT: Also puts Yawoo as first MoFA, so I assumed he was there at the founding date.

Edited by Twizzler

I'm pretty sure at least some of MOON went to goons. Whatever it was, they went and signed a protectorate with goons literally right as we were on the eve of war with them. I think it's fairly obvious why they were asked to leave at that point.

[quote name='joracy' timestamp='1303247141' post='2693899']
I'm pretty sure at least some of MOON went to goons. Whatever it was, they went and signed a protectorate with goons literally right as we were on the eve of war with them. I think it's fairly obvious why they were asked to leave at that point.
[/quote]

You mean the same GOONS that threatened to go through their own MDP partner if they didn't give up one of their members?! Surely, you jest...

[quote name='potato' timestamp='1303247957' post='2693913']
You mean the same GOONS that threatened to go through their own MDP partner if they didn't give up one of their members?! Surely, you jest...
[/quote]

My dearest lord of the very French fries I soon intend to consume, I would never jest!

[quote name='Johnny Apocalypse' timestamp='1303248539' post='2693921']
Thriller, this WickedJ guy is embarrasing himself, he's suggesting an alliance puts a gag order on someone. Now is a good time to give him a slap.
[/quote]
No ODN members below the rank of Senator are to post in this thread. :v:

[quote name='joracy' timestamp='1303195634' post='2693413']
Hey, he $%&@ed up the post, and used only low grade screen shots. I'd call that slipping, unless my memory from karma is wrong.
[/quote]
It is. We had shots of a FAN member just using NPO for tech deal scams once. If I recall, that was pretty much the cover story.

Seriously, go reread TWiP. The information held within is not as "juicy" as you people remember. The Tattler is where most of our information came from, as well as rumors on IRC.

It's really ironic that the same insults from before are being used again (as hizzy pointed out). I mean I don't blame you guys for it, I just think you should stop relying on that excuse because you clearly don't remember what you're talking about.

Edited by Earogema

[quote name='Earogema' timestamp='1303250673' post='2693952']
It is. We had shots of a FAN member just using NPO for tech deal scams once. If I recall, that was pretty much the cover story.

Seriously, go reread TWiP. The information held within is not as "juicy" as you people remember. The Tattler is where most of our information came from, as well as rumors on IRC.

It's really ironic that the same insults from before are being used again (as hizzy pointed out). I mean I don't blame you guys for it, I just think you should stop relying on that excuse because you clearly don't remember what you're talking about.
[/quote]
[IMG]http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff246/cndump/TWiP/hogg.jpg[/IMG]
This just in, Boss Hogg steals $15,000,000 in techdeal money for the third time in a row, TWiP readers riveted to their seats.

It's largely not what's in the screenshots, it's that I have them week after week. I guess I'm a victim of my own success, there are worse kinds of victim to be. :P The memory is inflated because of what it represented; I'm still here.

Edited by Schattenmann

[quote name='Earogema' timestamp='1303250673' post='2693952']

[/quote]
This about sums it up. TWiP has kind of been built up into a legend, but people forget it was rarely a goldmine of information. It was, as I saw it, about two things: the entertainment value of Schatt's commentary and sticking a middle finger to the man. It hasn't changed.

-Bama

Edited by BamaBuc

[quote name='Azaghul' timestamp='1303263026' post='2694148']
TLDR? I'm usually one to read everything but this was so boring that I stopped reading about a quarter way in and skimming about half way in.
[/quote]

TLDR: Not everyone agrees with the final outcome in a democracy and OSRaven fibbed a bit about a term that didn't make a difference in the long run. Clearly a shocking Expose

[quote name='Duckz3' timestamp='1303233827' post='2693695']
Well, I've been funding my war efforts like methrage for 30 days now. So I dont think they give much of a hoot. Especially because its been there members and allies doing "Tech Deals" with me :).

Duckz
[/quote]
I imagine you don't even have to pay for it. They just give it to you.

[quote name='Azaghul' timestamp='1303263026' post='2694148']
TLDR? I'm usually one to read everything but this was so boring that I stopped reading about a quarter way in and skimming about half way in.
[/quote]

It's really worth reading, Schatt's really on his game. Basically, Schatt is saying that he sees what ODN did there.

[IMG]http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff120/duncanking/Images/i_see_what_you_did_there.jpg[/IMG]