This Week in the Network

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1303181839' post='2693092']
[img]http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff246/cndump/TWiN/rep12_small.png[/img]

The host requests that you please watch the broadcast before commenting, with thanks.
[/quote]
This Senator requests you understand our governmental structure before commenting upon it, with thanks.

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='WalkerNinja' timestamp='1303181987' post='2693097']
Real network power lies with Neboe and Hrmmm. Yawoo at least should understand this.

Boo for Yawoo.
[/quote]
I have it on good authority that Sir Soc_C's son is running three alliances, 1 sanctioned.

[quote name='itseZe' timestamp='1303181903' post='2693095']
We're trying to be evil, but Haikus is the best we could come up with.
[/quote]

If you were truly evil, you'd make him write a play.

Edited by SADeki

Wow that was dull. You should wait until you have something interesting to post. Be patient I am sure some interesting internal matter will come up. We can be loud mouthed arses to each other at times. That is just part of our type of democracy. This? This is just a boring ball of nothing.

[quote name='Style #386' timestamp='1303181853' post='2693093']
You can do much better than this, Schattenmann.

The Pingu/Twizzler thing was a huge stretch, and I know you're clever enough to know it. I think you're underestimating the OWF's intelligence, which is an impressive feat, indeed.
[/quote]
I only know what I see, and what I see is OsRavan asking for a Senate endorsement of a demand for apologies, not getting it, and then demanding it anyway.

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1303182492' post='2693107']
I only know what I see, and what I see is OsRavan asking for a Senate endorsement of a demand for apologies, not getting it, and then demanding it anyway.
[/quote]

I suppose you would see clearer if you were actually a member of ODN and not relying on random log scraps.

the best part about this is how many ODN'ers are butthurt and rushing to dismiss everything claiming Schatt's "lost it", when really this is the exact same stuff that had you hailing him during TWiP's debut.

[quote name='hizzy' timestamp='1303182823' post='2693114']
the best part about this is how many ODN'ers are butthurt and rushing to dismiss everything claiming Schatt's "lost it", when really this is the exact same stuff that had you hailing him during TWiP's debut.
[/quote]
It's funny, because he didn't get the real juicy stuff, where we plan to roll...oh dang, I almost blew it! Guess you'll have to wait!

[quote name='hizzy' timestamp='1303182823' post='2693114']
[/quote]
If you actually find this as interesting as TWiP (much less interesting), I fear your opinions are going to lose quite a bit of credibility. Please try again.

[quote name='Yawoo' timestamp='1303178916' post='2693021']
Glad to have contributed to this.
[/quote]

I, too. This is marvelous.

At last my tyrannical might is revealed to the masses. Bow before my devastating use of the word 'arse' to destroy Herr Schattenmann. Gasp as I control OS Ravan, both by the sinister use of the occult ritual of 'expressing my opinion' and, equally dangerously, by means of my puppet Senator Twizzler. This latter represents me through the mystic power of my 'vote,' an ancient weapon that can only be wielded by myself.* Such power makes me dizzy!

*Other members of the ODN may or may also be able to wield the mystic power of the 'vote,' but mine's better and shinier and smells of herring.

[quote name='Pingu' timestamp='1303183426' post='2693124']

silliness
[/quote]

Silly Pingu, this is why I deny you herring. You and I both know you are a very well respected former ODN government member that carries a vast array of weight in ODN politics. I'm not some outsider that doesn't know what he is talking about, so dispense with your casual deflections. Your words carry the weight of great importance to the casual ODN member. Quite frankly, I enjoy exploiting your silliness.

[quote name='Yawoo' timestamp='1303184110' post='2693130']
Silly Pingu, this is why I deny you herring. You and I both know you are a very well respected former ODN government member that carries a vast array of weight in ODN politics. I'm not some outsider that doesn't know what he is talking about, so dispense with your casual deflections. Your words carry the weight of great importance to the casual ODN member. Quite frankly, I enjoy exploiting your silliness.
[/quote]
Pingu, prepare thineself! Yonder Yawoo approaches with a "vast array of weight" in ODN politics.

The exploitation begins. :smug:

Wow, a bunch of screen shots tailor picked to tell a narrative. Congratulations! Quite far from the truth, and quite wrong however.

Also, my god Schatt, your ability to run spyrings has dropped dramatically. I'm actually rather disappointed in this entire operation. Your spy is horrible, and all you got were a few bland screen shots you managed to throw together with some witty dialog.

FYI, although the senate was not that interested in an apology, a significant portion of the GA(besides just Pingu) was interested in it. Thats why the senators not originally interested(such as me) changed their minds. We work for them after all.

Edited by joracy

[quote name='Style #386' timestamp='1303184398' post='2693134']
Pingu, prepare thineself! Yonder Yawoo approaches with a "vast array of weight" in ODN politics.

The exploitation begins. :smug:
[/quote]

Way to miss the point former Sec. Defense.

[quote name='Style #386' timestamp='1303183100' post='2693121']
If you actually find this as interesting as TWiP (much less interesting), I fear your opinions are going to lose quite a bit of credibility. Please try again.
[/quote]

[i]My[/i] opinions are going to lose credibility? God that's rich.

Honestly, go look up the old TWiP, compare the material, and then compare NPO's responses with yours. It's almost frightening how alike you are.

ODNer #1: You didn't get anything good!
ODNer #2: your spies suck!
ODNer #3: oh darn! my identity as Supreme Ruler has been revealed! (this is where someone tries to be witty without realizing that he's neither funny nor original)

And seriously, nobody needs to keep facetiously comparing themselves to the old Hegemony. It's boring.

[quote name='Chaoshawk' timestamp='1303180761' post='2693066']
The General Assembly is in charge. I know it's surprising that OsRavan doesn't have unlimited powers and can't always do what he wants.
[/quote]

Yes thats why the GA says one thing and OS tells us something else.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1303180835' post='2693068']
When Os approached me to see if I wanted to surrender, I told him I see no need for me to surrender, as I'm doing quite well and a stalemate would be more accurate to describe our war since no matter how many I take down, there are more ODN nations waiting for their turn to fight me next. I let Os know that I'll be ready to sign coalition peace agreement when it involves both CoJ and 64Digits, but he said that wasn't going to happen anytime soon since CoJ intended to keep fighting for a long time before agreeing to peace, so my war with ODN continues as well and I'm enjoying every minute of it.

Kerberos Nexus will fight until both CoJ and 64Digits get a fair peace as well, until then I look forward to meeting many more ODN nations on the battlefield. So regardless of how long this war takes, I look forward to fighting alongside you guys until we're all ready to come to an agreement with ODN on peace without leaving anybody behind to fight on their own.

o/ Fighting alongside comrades to the end.
[/quote]

Methrage I would enjoy fighting with you :P Hit me up.