A Statement from Doomhouse

Ardus

Guest avenger218

[quote name='mattski133' timestamp='1300588061' post='2670701']
Child, try the veal.

Seriously though I can't understand you.
[/quote]
[OOC]I'm sorry that English isn't your native language[/OOC]
Try actually reading it instead of just hitting reply and typing.

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest avenger218

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1300588088' post='2670702']
because we're not engaged with them and don't care about them.
[/quote]
Why do you care so much about NPO than that you find every excuse imaginable to attack them everytime there's a war?

[quote name='Choson' timestamp='1300587999' post='2670700']
Didn't you know? We're all the same person. Maybe we're the true Legion.
[/quote]
I am he as you are he as you are me and we are all together?

[quote name='avenger218' timestamp='1300586141' post='2670659']
You're evading here Sardonic.
if 2 cats have the same mother are they not siblings? or possibly the same cat?
[/quote]
Marshall: A twin isn't the same person.

Barney: Of course it is. What do you think identical means? 'Ident-,' same, '-ical,' person. Same person. Hey, we can double-date.

[quote name='avenger218' timestamp='1300588248' post='2670704']
Why do you care so much about NPO than that you find every excuse imaginable to attack them everytime there's a war?
[/quote]
in their last two wars (since nocb in mid-2008) we've fought them once. literally [i]everytime there's a war. [/i]

not too sure what that had to do with my post, but i'm not expecting much more from you at this stage.

Edited by Banksy

[quote name='avenger218' timestamp='1300587463' post='2670687']
Remember that when we assemble a Karma style coalition and when we're kicking your ass all over the country side and when you guys are whining about how evil we are on OWF...
You're currently sowing the seeds now, the time for harvest is fast approaching.
[/quote]

Me? I'm just sitting here quietly and making wine. Anyway, I believe between us we have just outlined the cycle of violence that consumes our world.

Anyway, I believe Doomhouse thinks much the same way as you do, and thus are trying to cripple NPO for the long term. Not what I might do, but eh.

[quote name='avenger218' timestamp='1300587921' post='2670697']
WHat does it matter? you spent half this thread running down NPO and making similar statements in the opposite direction. Freedom of speech remember? you guys sell yourselves off as freedom fighters and you make veiled threats like that. please, please keep exposing your agenda. please add more logs to the fire.
[/quote]

[quote][OOC]I'm sorry that English isn't your native language[/OOC]
Try actually reading it instead of just hitting reply and typing. [/quote]

well, ok.

1) this thread was about NPO solely. NADC and GOONS are not fighting but I offered the advice that if you wish to one day take your revenge on GOONS it might be better achieved by not saying you're going to.
2) Freedom of Speech does not exist here.
3) We're not Freedom Fighters.
4) You're the ones burning. That's why all of your important nations are hiding.

That better?

Edited by mattski133

Guest avenger218

[quote name='mattski133' timestamp='1300588403' post='2670709']
well, ok.

1) this thread was about NPO solely. NADC and GOONS are not fighting but I offered the advice that if you wish to one day take your revenge on GOONS it might be better achieved by not saying you're going to.
2) Freedom of Speech does not exist here.
3) We're not Freedom Fighters.
4) You're the ones burning. That's why all of your important nations are hiding.

That better?
[/quote]
I didn't say I was going to do anything.
Some day in the near future, somebody will get fed up with you guys, assemble a coalition and kick your ass like you did to NPO, Karma IS a !@#$%* remember? you guys are racking up the bad Karma.

[quote name='avenger218' timestamp='1300588812' post='2670713']
Some day in the near future, somebody will get fed up with you guys, assemble a coalition and kick your ass like you did to NPO, Karma IS a !@#$%* remember? you guys are racking up the bad Karma.
[/quote]

Doomhouse has done nothing but bring glorious war.

No one is getting viceroy'd, disbanded, or saddled with unbelievable reps. I honestly think the NPO side of the war is so afraid of being subjected to what they did to others in the past, you have convinced yourselves it'll happen to you.

[quote name='Azaghul' timestamp='1300336322' post='2666997']
Have you looked at the spread of those nations? Almost all of our peace moders have fought at one point and will fight again, and are using it tactically so they can come back out recharged and out of anarchy. [b]Almost all of your peace moders are there to avoid war entirely, as a strategic effort to avoid fighting.[/b]
[/quote]

Wishful thinking, but if you put yourself in our shoes, I think you'll understand why.

Our upper tier fighters are outnumbered. I'm fairly sure if another group of hostile alliances had significantly larger number and size of upper tier fighters, you would most likely think twice before throwing everyone into the meatgrinder and watching all of your upper tier fighters get decimated at their range.

The advantage we have? Larger amount of middle and lower tier fighters, which allows us to compensate for the lack of firepower from our upper tier fighters and put an end to any recruitment and tech deals, as any newbie that steps into the middle and lower tier will not last very long without long-term cash injection. Don't forget, the middle and lower tier is just as important as the upper tier. If you don't understand why, then wait around for a few months and see the results.

You don't get to play our cards, we do. So stop whining about our strategy and go play your own cards.

[quote name='mattski133' timestamp='1300588983' post='2670716']
Doomhouse has done nothing but bring glorious war.

No one is getting viceroy'd, disbanded, or saddled with unbelievable reps. I honestly think the NPO side of the war is so afraid of being subjected to what they did to others in the past, you have convinced yourselves it'll happen to you.
[/quote]
NPO and its allies will not take your words seriously. Remember back shortly after Karma War ended when NPO was promised peace in return for massive reps? Now your attacking NPO for the same crimes it committed before Karma War and completely lost everyone's trust in your words.

Edited by HHAYD

[/quote]
kamra is it rite: [doin it rong]

"i'm not going to do anything, but i'm confident that someone else will"

at this rate we'll have to organise our own opposition force.

[/quote]
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/wHyVZ.jpg[/IMG]

What is an impossible feat?

[quote name='Sarmatian Empire' timestamp='1300589249' post='2670720']
Doomhouse...for the love of baby jesus...please put "NPO cannot make newsletters/tabloids/anything like it for x amount of months" PLEASE
[/quote]

that would violate their freedom of speech sir. how dare you.

[quote name='HHAYD' timestamp='1300589008' post='2670717']
Wishful thinking, but if you put yourself in our shoes, I think you'll understand why.

Our upper tier fighters are outnumbered. I'm fairly sure if another group of hostile alliances had significantly larger number and size of upper tier fighters, you would most likely think twice before throwing everyone into the meatgrinder and watching all of your upper tier fighters get decimated at their range.

The advantage we have? Larger amount of middle and lower tier fighters, which allows us to compensate for the lack of firepower from our upper tier fighters and put an end to any recruitment and tech deals, as any newbie that steps into the middle and lower tier will not last very long without long-term cash injection. Don't forget, the middle and lower tier is just as important as the upper tier. If you don't understand why, then wait around for a few months and see the results.

You don't get to play our cards, we do. Go play your own cards.
[/quote]
we have the advantage now, yes. but earlier in the war we did not have such an advantage (aside from the 100k+ range). as half of your 60k+ nations were in PM, this allowed us to target them individually and on our terms. had you not employed PM, we would not have been able to do this. you essentially handed us victory in the middle tiers.

as for your short term advantage in the lower tiers, this is true. however, because your upper tiers are in PM, you have no aid funding capacity for your lower tier, rendering it useless in the long term (again, handing us victory). as for the tech deal argument, our upper tiers can do tech deals. however, your ones cannot due to the fact they're in pm and cannot send aid. many in our upper tiers are already getting tech injections and are carrying on at a peace time economic level.

so unless shooting yourself in the foot is considered a strategic advantage - you've, well, shot yourself in the foot.

Guest avenger218

[quote name='Choson' timestamp='1300589297' post='2670721']

What is an impossible feat?
[/quote]
Nothing. Nothing is impossible, Your arrogance doesn't shield you from the inevitable.

[quote name='avenger218' timestamp='1300587736' post='2670694']
Why don't you go after the plethora of other alliances that are twice and three times removed polar allies that didn't fight?
[/quote]
This has to do with members of alliances at war fighting.

[quote name='HHAYD' timestamp='1300589008' post='2670717']

The advantage we have? Larger amount of middle and lower tier fighters, which allows us to compensate for the lack of firepower from our upper tier fighters and put an end to any recruitment and tech deals, as any newbie that steps into the middle and lower tier will not last very long without long-term cash injection. Don't forget, the middle and lower tier is just as important as the upper tier. If you don't understand why, then wait around for a few months and see the results

You don't get to play our cards, we do. So stop whining about our strategy and go play your own cards.[/quote]
An end to recruitment? For GOONS it has had the opposite effect.

Were you around for noCB? We not only had nearly every upper tier nation come out and fight, but all of our nuclear nations declared 3 wars on separate targets.

As for tech deals, that's an issue in the short term, though once most of your lower tiers are ground down due to not getting any aid fighting people who can keep rebuilding and fighting in perpetuity, that will be less of an issue. Your upper tiers can't get any tech either, and more importantly can't send any. So it still works out for us long term.

But more importantly it's a lot less fun for all involved. (OOC: this is a war game, as Ardus said earlier: if everyone refuses to fight when they aren't going to win it will kill this game)

Guest avenger218

[quote name='Azaghul' timestamp='1300589966' post='2670731']
But more importantly it's a lot less fun for all involved. (OOC: this is a war game, as Ardus said earlier: if everyone refuses to fight when they aren't going to win it will kill this game)
[/quote]
Yes it is a war game I myself said that numerous times. it is also a game of growth and building. How would you feel Azaghul if some alliance had a grudge against MK and
attacked MK everytime you guys started getting ahead? I mean you'd just start getting ahead and the same adversary, the exact same adversary would engineer a CB and come after you. wouldn't that get old after awhile? Old NPO weren't saints, but my god forgive and move on.

[quote name='avenger218' timestamp='1300590383' post='2670739']
Yes it is a war game I myself said that numerous times. it is also a game of growth and building. How would you feel Azaghul if some alliance had a grudge against MK and
attacked MK everytime you guys started getting ahead? I mean you'd just start getting ahead and the same adversary, the exact same adversary would engineer a CB and come after you. wouldn't that get old after awhile? Old NPO weren't saints, but my god forgive and move on.
[/quote]
yeah mk, how would [i]that[/i] feel? wouldn't it get old?

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1300576628' post='2670471']
Ah yes, that just goes to show how people will spin some things. We want to give RV a much-deserved vacation, and here you are saying we're demanding NSO expel him permanently.
[/quote]

i am the one spinning you trying to forcefully expel a member of an alliance? okay mate. some things don't need spinning. this being one of them.

[quote name='Johnny Apocalypse' timestamp='1300576753' post='2670472']
[b]No, that isn't what he is saying at all. Just because you and yours felt it was completely acceptable to roll Neutral alliances does not mean everyone else does. Do you understand? Can you stop with these terrible slippery slope arguments and stop putting words in our mouths and argue your case based on logic/reason/fact for just once in your miserable existence.[/b]
[/quote]

you seem to like to take some plays from NPO's playbook though. certainly stating that an alliance is a threat to your security and using that as a reason to crush them entirely is one of them. is that logical and factual enough for you?

now from this, one could logically deduce that any alliance that is seen as a threat to your security could be crushed at any time. given the fact that MK went ballistic over a tech deal gone wrong, it would appear that any inane reason could be seen as a threat and thus DH could very well roll out on any alliance. GPA, TDO, WTF all do tech deals with alliances most likely including MK. I wonder how GPA would feel if given the same demand that NSO received?

i am sure you and others will make an argument based on the history of NSO and the history of GPA and what not and how the situations would be different, thus stating MK would have no reason to demand what they did of NSO. but see, the fact that they have far outweighs anything else. their actions prove differently. now if you can give me proof of a similar situation with the demand being differently, i will drop this argument. but until then, MK's actions have proven how entirely ruthless they are willing to be over petty and idiotic !@#$.

and same with DH, otherwise GOONS would not be making the demands they are, nor would this war be continuing at all.

i won't say that NPO was neutral but they were uninvolved and more than likely going to stay that way. much the same as CnG during the BiPolar war was uninvolved. this entire war comes down to one actual reason, petty grudges held onto by DH.

[quote name='Richard Rahl' timestamp='1300577403' post='2670486']
How is that "logic" in any way different from what I outlined.

Paranoia and fear not valid reasons for war. Check.
Can only attack when other side approves. Check.

I'm learning so much here.

e; spelling, pfft
[/quote]

you should have learned those lessons during the BiPolar war from MK's incessant !@#$%*ing about TOP/Co pre-emptively attacking them.