Really, Methrage?

NOMNOMNOM

Interesting how I keep meeting up the same familiar opponents on the battlefield, I'm curerntly fighting round 3 with NOMNOMNOM and 12th Man, round 2 with Raxer, and I'm pretty sure I've fought quite a few other more than once within ODN. Some of you guys are persistent, its been a fun war so far. All things come to an end eventually though, so best to enjoy it while it lasts before everyone gets back to nation building again. I give a tip of the hat to those who have come back for more despite the results of previous battles, you guys are persistant at least and its fun seeing familiar faces on the battlefield. Might as well have maximum fun while the war last and worry about rebuilding after. I hope all of you coming back for more are enjoying the results. :D

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Hydro' timestamp='1302936275' post='2691449']
Hopefully you're still up for doing tech deals?
[/quote]
As long as I have available slots I'm still accepting new deals. Although full now. :)

Edited by Methrage

[quote name='NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM' timestamp='1302983351' post='2691617']
Aaack stop buying nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuukes :(
It was all fair until you got another 10.5 mil in aid again :(
[/quote]
When you build up to my range again, maybe we can have a round 4. I'll be looking forward to it, so work hard building yourself back up again. :)

[quote name='NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM' timestamp='1303075738' post='2692076']
Yeah. 300 infra vs. 1000 infra+nukes.
[/quote]
You had more infra than me when it started, as well as almost every other ODN nation I've fought, that you have less infra now is because you got beat pretty bad. :P

Edited by Methrage

[quote name='NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM' timestamp='1303075738' post='2692076']
Yeah. 300 infra vs. 1000 infra+nukes.
[/quote]

As said before numerous times in this thread ask your alliance for aid.

or do what methrage is doing: tech dealing

Edited by The Trail

[IMG]http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd80/Methrage/war.png[/IMG]

Seems they got a nation with with MP and SDI to declare on me now, which should be an interesting fight. I wonder how much infra he sold before declaring in order to hit me, but either way I appreciate the $1m I've profitted from him so far. Now they can't complain or use the excuse that I'm only fighting non-nuclear capable or inexperienced nations as for my success on the battle field if I manage to fight this guy off. Should be an interesting fight once the nukes start flying.

Edited by Methrage

[quote name='NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM' timestamp='1302983351' post='2691617']
Aaack stop buying nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuukes :(
It was all fair until you got another 10.5 mil in aid again :(
[/quote]

Unlike rest of the fools who want you to stop posting, I urge you to continue, be confident, if situation is unfair, speak up, dont hesitate.

[quote name='shahenshah' timestamp='1303118710' post='2692547']
Unlike rest of the fools who want you to stop posting, I urge you to continue, be confident, if situation is unfair, speak up, dont hesitate.
[/quote]
The funny part is if we were to talk about fairness, this war has unfair towards towards me and other alliances way smaller than them that ODN declared on after we had already been at war for a good amount of time. Although rather than pointlessly complain about fairness in war, I have fun taking on difficult odds, even though they've had a massive advantage in this war from the start considering even if I'm fighting 6 wars and somehow winning all of them, there are always plenty more nations waiting to declare down on me as soon as my defensive slots clear.

Although I also encourage NOMNOMNOM to speak up if he feels the odds are unfair and I have to much of advantage. I find his posts quite amusing and motivate me to keep trying to fight the best I can and win every battle possible, so we can have more NOMNOMNOM type posts complaining about a 2 man alliance having an unfair advantage over an alliance with over 300 nations. Not much interesting happening on these forums anyways, so its good to see my opponents post about my victories for me. :)

Edited by Methrage

[quote name='shahenshah' timestamp='1303118710' post='2692547']
[/quote]
You are a very bad man, Shah. :P

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1303088526' post='2692152']
You had more infra than me when it started, as well as almost every other ODN nation I've fought, that you have less infra now is because you got beat pretty bad. :P
[/quote]
By about 50. Then nukes. You bought back 550 infra, and I lost 150 from the nuke, and we did about equal damage (you did a bit more because of missile defenses, AADN and higher lvl aircraft) to each other in infra. Which means it was quite fair. I didn't get beat pretty bad, you got 10 mil in aid then bought back and nuked me.

[quote name='NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM' timestamp='1303179017' post='2693024']
By about 50. Then nukes. You bought back 550 infra, and I lost 150 from the nuke, and we did about equal damage (you did a bit more because of missile defenses, AADN and higher lvl aircraft) to each other in infra. Which means it was quite fair. I didn't get beat pretty bad, you got 10 mil in aid then bought back and nuked me.
[/quote]
ODN doesn't send you any aid? You don't know how to find tech deals? Also I was fighting 5 other opponents other than you at the same time, nothing to stops you from using your aid slots. That you're not putting your aid slots to use effectively isn't my fault, its you not trying hard enough and putting your FA slots to waste. If all your foreign aid slots aren't being used for something, you're doing it wrong if you want to do good in CN.

Edited by Methrage

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1303179800' post='2693037']
ODN doesn't send you any aid? You don't know how to find tech deals? Also I was fighting 5 other opponents other than you at the same time, nothing to stops you from using your aid slots. That you're not putting your aid slots to use effectively isn't my fault, its you not trying hard enough and putting your FA slots to waste. If all your foreign aid slots aren't being used for something, you're doing it wrong if you want to do good in CN.
[/quote]

ODN apparently needs a guide in order to inform their members on how to use their aid slots.

-omfg

• 2 weeks later...

I think this is Round 4 now for me and NOMNOMNOM, should be fun. :war:

4/29/2011 12:23:29 AM
"One More Time."

[Team: Red]
Libertarian Empire
Ruler: Methrage
Kerberos Nexus

[Team: Orange]
NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM
Ruler: NOMNOMNOM
Orange Defense Network

Also worthy of a shoutout is Raxer, Ruler of BurningHell (fitting name after all our wars), who I'm now fighting round 3 with as well. Seems we meet a third time as well, at least he is persistent.

[quote]4/29/2011 12:26:54 AM
"Again?"

Libertarian Empire
Kerberos Nexus

BurningHell
Ruler: Raxer
Orange Defense Network
Currently Fighting[/quote]
[quote]4/15/2011 7:21:44 AM
"we meet again ,, :)"
*Expired*

BurningHell
Orange Defense Network

Libertarian Empire
Kerberos Nexus
War Expired[/quote]
[quote]3/2/2011 11:21:04 PM
"Nuke ......... me!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
*Expired*

BurningHell
Orange Defense Network

Libertarian Empire
Kerberos Nexus[/quote]

My third war is someone who has attacked my alliance mate previously, so I figured he might be some fun as well, guess I'll see how good he is.
[quote]4/29/2011 12:26:16 AM
"A general dispute"

Libertarian Empire
Kerberos Nexus

Land of the Wolves
Ruler: Supreme Wolf
Orange Defense Network
Currently Fighting[/quote]
[quote]4/21/2011 11:42:17 AM
"A warning to you"
*Expired*

Land of the Wolves
Ruler: Supreme Wolf
Orange Defense Network

[Team: Green]
Libertarian States
Ruler: Nicholai
Kerberos Nexus[/quote]

So that's 3 nations I'm taking on who have already learned the war system through getting to use it, so it will be interesting to see how good they fight with practice fighting Kerberos Nexus already.

I see NOMNOMNOM already got a bunch of aid after I declared on him, so he can't complain about anything being unfair now regarding aid if he loses. Although I'm sure he'll put up a good fight, he is very active at least when it comes to war. If I make it into nuke range again while fighting him, his frustration will be funny to see again.