Coalition of Red Empires DoE

[IMG]http://i691.photobucket.com/albums/vv276/dyCazaril/CoRELarge.png[/IMG]

Ladies and Gentlemen it is with great pride that we gather here  today at the CoRE of planet Bob to announce the creation of what could one day be the greatest alliance in Cybernations history. Without further ado I would like to announce the creation of the Coalition of Red Empires!!!
[quote]
Charter of the Coalition of Red Empires 
Preamble 
“ We the Nations of the Coalition of Red Empires , in Order to form a more perfect Alliance, establish Treaties, insure domestic Tech Dealing, provide for the common defence, promote the general Tech Raid , and secure the Blessings of sovereignty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Charter for the Coalition of Red Empires. ”

Membership Requirements

In order to be a member of the Coalition of Red Empires you should be a member of the Red or Black teams.You should also not be in any offensive wars that you declared after filling out your application.
Military expectations
You can't tech raid any Member of the red sphere or any aligned member everyone else is fair game. We as an alliance will refrain from any unprovoked or unjust wars and will only enter a war to defend ourselves or honor our treaties . We expect all nations to be active at war.
Government 
In order to become a member of the Goverment you must pass the the Exam it consist of 3 parts Basic Knowledge,CoRE Knowledge,and a part how you would react to certain issues.Depending on your score it will determine if you can run for Justice Council,Ministries or Prime Minister. 
Gov structure

Emperor-Leader of the alliance holds 2/3 of the vote in gov decisions
Prime Minister-second in command holds 1/3 of vote in goverment decisions
Minister of Internal Affairs-handles Contests,trade circles,and other issues involving the membership
Minister of Foreign Affairs-handles foreign embassies and appoints diplomats
Minister of War-in charge of everything war in charge of appointing Ghostbusters and Military Commanders
Minister of Recruitment & Education-in charge of recruiting new members and Appointing teachers for academy
Minister of Finance-in charge of our running our Tech Finder Program also in charge of giving out Aid to nations and also appoints Banks for the alliance

Voting Procedure 
Any member of the alliance can bring up a issue to the Ministers if the Minister decides that this is a reasonable issue the Ministers can report it to the Justice Council who will discuss the issue and vote. 2/3 votes will send it to Emperor and Prime Minister for final approval.

Expulsion of Government Members
In the Case of a Member of Government commits a wrong doing that endangers the Alliance or any of its members that Government member can be kicked from Forums and Alliance with only a 24 hour notice . If this member thinks that they were wrongly accused they can bring it to the Justice Council for a trial on Irc or Forums at the end of the trial a jury of regular members will vote. 2/3 of the Vote will overturn the expulsions and the Member will be reinstated
Member Expulsion 
Members who commit a wrong doing that endangers the alliance or its members can be kicked by the Justice council with a 2/3 vote without consulting the Emperor

Elections
Elections will be held for Justice Council and Minister positions every 2 months.
The Prime Minister is appointed.

5 CORE Ways to Follow
1.Be helpful
2. Be courage
3.Be Respectful
4.Be willing 
5. Have Fun
[/quote]

Our Current Government
Emperor:KingFloater
Prime Minister:CommisarJosh
Minister of War:vacant
Minister of Internal Affairs:Marko Gajinovic
Minister of Foreign Affairs:Vacant
Minister of Recruitment & Education:vacant
Minister of Economics:vacant
Justice Council:5 spots open

Last but not least our contact Info
Forum Link: http://z15.invisionfree.com/CNCORE/index.php?act=idx
Irc:#Core on Coldfront

Signed by
Emperor-Kingfloater
Prime Minister-CommisarJosh
MoIA-Marko Gajinovic

and here is FEAR with our protectorate

Were are protected by the mighty FEAR

It gives me great pleasure to announce the following treaty "Have no FEAR, CoRE is here"

[quote]Article I: Sovereignty
Both signatories recognize the sovereignty of the other signatory. Neither signatory shall intrude into the other signatory’s sovereignty.

Article II: Friendship
Both signatories agree to not piss each other off, cause y’know, we’re supposed to be friends. If there are disagreements, they will be resolved in a gentlemanly fashion.

Neither party shall condone acts of espionage or any other acts of hostility towards each other.

Article III: Intelligence
Should either signatory receive information regarding the other signatory, they should share it.

Article IV: Defense
If and when CoRE comes under attack, FEAR will give assistance in the form of, but not necessarily limited to, military support.

Should FEAR come under attack, CoRE is encouraged to provide FEAR with support in the form of, but not necessarily limited to, military support.

Article V: Agression
Any agressive acts made by CoRE without FEARs approval or knowledge, shall result in this treaty becoming null and void.

Article VI: Aid & Trade
CoRE shall give FEAR first preference in tech deals.

Both signatories shall help each other in matters of Trade and Aid.

Article VII: Outside treaties
Should CoRE sign any outside treaties with millitary clauses while this protectorate is active, they shall counsel with FEAR beforehand.

Article VIII: Revision and cancellation
Both signatories will review this treaty after 120 days,
If any clause of this treaty was violated, then it may be void immediately.
If either party wishes to cancel before then, 48 hours notice must be given.

/signed for FEAR
Cbray - Grand Chancellor
Codark - Internal Chancellor
ClashCityRocker - External Chancellor

/signed for CoRE
Kingfloater-Emperor
CommisarJosh-Prime Minister
Marko Gajinovic-Minister of Internal Affairs
[/quote]

Edited by ClashCityRocker

[quote]Emperor-Leader of the alliance holds 2/3 of the vote in gov decisions
Prime Minister-second in command holds 1/3 of vote in goverment decisions[/quote]

I don't get it; what is the point of the prime ministers vote?

[quote name='Karmali' timestamp='1299998329' post='2662586']
I don't get it; what is the point of the prime ministers vote?
[/quote]
Decisions must be unanimous so if the Prime Minister votes against it it won't pass without 2/3 of the Ministers vote.

[quote name='Kingfloater' timestamp='1299998950' post='2662599']
Decisions must be unanimous so if the Prime Minister votes against it it won't pass without 2/3 of the Ministers vote.
[/quote]
if the PM votes against the emperor it goes to a ministers who then vote and the majority vote passes as "unanimous"

not the difficult to understand but prehaps its worded in a way thats unclear

[quote name='New Frontier' timestamp='1300001060' post='2662647']
This... doesn't make any sense?
[/quote]

Here's is the process
step1 Emperor and Prime Minister vote if they both vote the same then it will be passed or denied

Step 2 if they don't vote the same then a vote will be taken by the Ministers if the majority of the ministers vote the same it will be passed or denied

I hope this makes more sense

[quote name='Kingfloater' timestamp='1299997314' post='2662543']Ladies and Gentlemen it is with great pride that we gather here today at the CoRE of planet Bob to announce the [b]creation of what could one day be the greatest alliance in Cybernations history[/b]. Without further ado I would like to announce the creation of the Coalition of Red Empires!!![/quote]
You overdid it there but whatever floats your boat.

Good luck.

[quote name='Hadrian' timestamp='1300013644' post='2662796']
You overdid it there but whatever floats your boat.

Good luck.
[/quote]

Why you gotta be like that? He's a lot closer than your last creation :P

Good luck Kingfloater. I know you've had this in the works for a little while now, glad to see you up and running. If you need anything (with protectors like FEAR I doubt it) feel free to drop by our forums or IRC.

Edited by Vampiro

[quote name='Kingfloater' timestamp='1300041505' post='2663121']
LoL I can dream can't I
[/quote]
Hehe, yes you sure can dream KF. Just watch out for people who might wanna crush it. ;)

[quote name='Vampiro' timestamp='1300041773' post='2663126']
Why you gotta be like that? He's a lot closer than your last creation :P

Good luck Kingfloater. I know you've had this in the works for a little while now, glad to see you up and running. If you need anything (with protectors like FEAR I doubt it) feel free to drop by our forums or IRC.
[/quote]
I know, I'm just messing with him, he knows what I'm on about. :P