RIA is also no longer Super Friendly

Dontasemebro

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote]Edit: Commies used a backward 'R'? Learn something new everyday.[/quote]
OOC: In the Cyrillic script there is a letter that looks like a backwards R. It doesn't actually make an R sound (the letter for that looks like a Roman P). It's actually a [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ya_(Cyrillic)]vowel[/url].

[quote name='Antoine Roquentin' timestamp='1300092522' post='2664349']
Do people still not get it? tase put it in easy terms. While RIA is no longer a Superfriend, RIA still is.
[/quote]
As much as Fark is still a SF member and MK a member of CnG, but now they don't have that MDAP relationship and have more individuality to make their own decisions without as much pressure to assist their bloc mates in aggressive wars. SF was on opposite sides of the war and Fark didn't take part, so I don't think their FA views are so similar that they might as well be considered in a bloc together when they aren't.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1300093545' post='2664357']
As much as Fark is still a SF member and MK a member of CnG, but now they don't have that MDAP relationship and have more individuality to make their own decisions without as much pressure to assist their bloc mates in aggressive wars. SF was on opposite sides of the war and Fark didn't take part, so I don't think their FA views are so similar that they might as well be considered in a bloc together when they aren't.
[/quote]

Yes, Methrage, exactly right. RIA has left SF, and don't let anyone tell you any different. People will try to tell you that they are still in the bloc, but they are just trying to mess with you, so be careful.

Edited by Il Impero Romano

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1300093545' post='2664357']
SF was on opposite sides of the war and Fark didn't take part, so I don't think their FA views are so similar that they might as well be considered in a bloc together when they aren't.
[/quote]

Fark did take part, they fought NATO.

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=98242

[quote name='Lord Brendan' timestamp='1300115225' post='2664553']
Fark did take part, they fought NATO.

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=98242
[/quote]

True enough, but they did so in support of Sparta. It was not part of any coordinated action with SF. Their part in the war also was rather short-lived.

edit: grammar is our friend

Edited by ChairmanHal

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1300115385' post='2664554']
True enough, but they did so in support of Sparta. It was not part of any coordinated action with SF. Their part in the war also was rather short-lived.
[/quote]

Yes, true. Fark is no longer a SuperFriend, like RIA. However, RIA is still a SuperFriend.

[quote name='Lord Brendan' timestamp='1300115688' post='2664559']
Yes, true. Fark is no longer a SuperFriend, like RIA. However, RIA is still a SuperFriend.
[/quote]

Oh...I've mostly given up trying to figure out what direction RIA is pointing at any given moment. When it comes war time again maybe you should simply declare on yourselves and save the rest of us a lot of paperwork. <_<

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1300116610' post='2664573']
Oh...I've mostly given up trying to figure out what direction RIA is pointing at any given moment. When it comes war time again maybe you should simply declare on yourselves and save the rest of us a lot of paperwork. <_<
[/quote]

I think they've done that before, iirc.

[quote name='Tautology' timestamp='1300131140' post='2664800']
Subtlety is neither random nor insane. I claim my prize.
[/quote]

What part of subtlety do you find in my post? Is it the sub? Like this one? [img]http://www.wonderhowto.com/images/gfx/gallery/633885645016696779.jpg[/img]